Be honest, how many of you were actually Bama fans before 2009?

Be honest, how many of you were actually Bama fans before 2009?

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-rina-shinmiya-s-nipple-un2yslb/answers/new.html
youtu.be/lQKYJ1jy50U
nypost.com/2014/11/01/incestuous-child-group-sex-ring-uncovered-in-alabama/
lambertrelocation.com/5-crazy-laws-actually-exist-alabama/
alreporter.com/2017/07/20/truly-disgusting-display/
eng.ua.edu/academics/find-program/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alabama grad class of 2008. Suck a bag of syphilitic dicks.

Got my acceptance letter last day of 08.

grew up in Bama, senior that's gonna go to UAB for biology

I have hated everything about the state of Alabama for the entirety of my life

I've been a life long Georgia fan.

Sad defeat, but good game. Respect to Bama though. Dawgs until I die.

Graduated 1982. Suck my asshole.

Take notes on how to lose gracefully, tripfag.

But please keep posting, your anguish sustains me.

I liked when they were banned and no one ever talked about alabama

Tripfag? I mean, fuck. When 12 missed that kick I thought yeah we got this. But shit. I couldn't believe that catch. Good game.

I became a bamafan when my great grand uncle told me I should look at Alabama for going to college this was in 2007. At the time I was leaning towards Ole Miss and Texas A&M. He said bama was "where our people come from." Went on a campus tour in 2008, and got accepted in 2009. Enjoyed seeing the team win a few while I was there. Thank you based Great Grand Uncle.

Also the prettiest place to chill on campus is Marr's spring if you're ever there. Nice and quiet away from the quad.

Me, but only because I was born and raised in Alabama and therefore I had no choice but to choose one (Alabama or auburn)

It's practically religion

>tfw pats fan
>tfw go to UA
>6'6", 215
Anyone else this?

I'm sorry you received a southern education

I was. I remember the Mike Shula days. The 2005 cotton bowl meme field goal was what I thought would be the peak, but little did I know...

Living in New England, Alabama grad class of 2016. Feels good mane.

All my life, which includes the Championship+meh years of Gene Stallings, the dark years we don't talk about, and now Saban's dynasty. Kinda worried about what'll happen after Saban, but you know what, I've fucking got to see my team win 7 national championships. Holy hell, that's amazing. If they start doing stupid shit like losing every home game again (looking at you Dubois), I'll still be there, just with a perpetual scowl and laundry list of cuss words.

The Gorgas audio records room is incredibly nice. Leather upholstery, super quiet, sort of a 1930s upscale lawyer's den kind of feel.

>Graduated college 1982
>Browses Sup Forums in 2018

hmmm

Every time I went to Gorgas I ended up on 4M, but that room is pretty awesome.

Ceo of Apple went to Auburn you B1G faggot

A lot of my family lives in or is from Alabama but my family is from Missouri. They love Alabama but I like Mizzou but obviously Mizzou sucks dick so anytime Bama is in the convo I pull for them. My grandparents and Mom get me Bama merch every year for Christmas. Idk.

4M is the master room. Nowadays going to Gorgas is useless since they are trying to let everyone and their fucking brother in and theres like 40k+ students now. The patrician study room is the coffee shop at riverfront village

No kidding. It was crowded back in 2012 when I graduated, can't imagine what some buildings look like now.
>TFW classes at converted-gas-power-plant/maze-runner labyrinth B.B. Comer.

lifelong since 2009

Went to Alabama for graduate school too iirc

The Geology building is the worst though. I went to a study group there once, we went down I think 5 flights of stairs before finding the room. It's one giant fucking maze in there.

Lived in Huntsville my whole life. Mom and Dad are UA grads so I’ve been going to games since I was little. Go to UAH tho so that blows.

wasn't even a fan of college athletics until I went to Bama in 2011
got my undergrad in nuclear engineering, making $80k/yr currently, on track for a raise by the end of this year
keep your apologies, thanks

Live in Athens, went to UA. UAH ain't that bad bro. At least you don't go to A&M.

Hey, I'm at UAH.
What classes are you taking?

The CEO that's about to go to prison?

The majoriy of the state of Alabama.

>it's another Alabama claims a bogus national championship episode.

You're retarded.

Even /sci/ will tell you the real racket is to go to a state school for undergrad, since it's cheap and easy, and then go top-10 for grad school.

I WAS, ROLLTIDE

The majority of my family is from either Alabama or Arkansas, I've been on the Bama side with my dad since conception.

How many trailer parks is that?

Who? The gay guy?

>nuclear engineer
>80k a year
Ahahah what the literal fuck? I didn't know nuclear engineers were this poor.

Why would I be a fan of a shit tier college that I didn't attend? Literally anyone could get into that school lol the degree is worthless.

t. USC graduate

I like Alabama for the Forrest Gump movie since i was 7-8 years old, so i've been a fan for 22 years

I think youd have to be a literal retard to not get into alabama, it has nothing to offer, without football the school wouldnt exist.

'6", 215
lmao lanklet

The south has some of top ranked schools in the US

Yeah it's funny how people think that it's actually a good degree. Managers would look and laugh at a resume with that as the main education

Since AT LEAST 1980 watching Bear in my under-roos, high on sweet tea, yelling "Woll Tie Woll!"

That's all SEC, take away STEM degrees and it's an even bigger joke. Ex gf has a history degree from Mississippi State, said it was a glorified highschool.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-rina-shinmiya-s-nipple-un2yslb/answers/new.html

When it comes to universities
Northeast >>> California > Midwest >>>>>>>>>> The South

Let me guess, all these inbred "graduates" of the WONDERFUL University of Alabama (cough cough) are also the redneck Sup Forums baiters that have shit up this board

>California
>Midwest
>Implying

Outside of UoM and Stanford all of their schools are hot shit and rank below

College is full of liberal retards, not conservative rednecks. Most of the students at Alabama are carpetbagging transplants

I wasn't a bama fan until ROLL DAMN TIDE went from explicitly white to implicitly white

Id take someone from a directional school as a manager over a degree from alabama.

All those white football players....

I started hating Bama in 09 if that counts.

Never heard of Chicago you double nigger? Caltech? UC San Diego? Northwestern?

Wisconsin Madison is better than anything in the south.

and now he's dead because he thought some stupid fad diet would stop cancer lmao

except at sports

>Wisconsin produced the best defensive football player of this generation
>SEC produces a load of busts despite sitting on the recruiting goldmine of the nation because entire south is nothing but niggers

not the football team faggot, the only people who care about college football more than 2 days out of the year are accountants who hate their life but remember their "glory days" in college. I mean the roll damn tide slogan itself

There are no white people in Alabama

Been an Alabama fan since about 2011. Before that I had never actually watched football. All my friends are Alabama fans, so I started watching with them.

How old are you?

You are the definition of a bandwagon faggot.

How? I don't have any family that went to any college with a football team, so I have no loyalty to any other team by default. Why would you randomly pick a different team in that situation?

gottem

Bait

I fucked my sister in 2005

absolutely nothing about that post should make anyone feel good lmao

the current ceo you midwestern dipshit

I know that feel bro. Graduated fall 2005. Being in the stadium for the 31-3 Florida beating (RIP Prothro's leg) and the 6-3 win over Tennessee felt like the pinnacle of Alabama football in the 21st century. Then the loss to LSU in overtime and honk if you sacked Brodie and it all came crashing down.

Funny enough thinking back I also remember Franchione blanking Saban's 2002 LSU team 31-0, so when we hired him I was like "eh he can't be worse than Shula but what's the big deal?"

rice, vanderbilt, and duke are good

He's talking about the current ceo. steve jobs dropped out of stanford

>our people
something tells me you're a mutt

the same apple that is heading straight into the ground?

wisconsin is one of the few programs to make it to march madness and a bowl game every year this past millenium without selling their state out to niggers

Apple is the memest company. It's products are shit.

youtu.be/lQKYJ1jy50U

On another plus side, the campus has really expanded and become much nicer since then

>wisconsin is one of the few programs to make it to march madness and a bowl game every year this past millenium without selling their state out to niggers
this is the stupidest sentence i've ever read on Sup Forums
which is saying something

>When it comes to universities
>Northeast >>>

Ivy League has become a joke and the publics aren't anything to write home about

Lol oldhead

Any of you Alabamafags ever actually fuck a sister or cousin? Story time, pls

Born in Baltimore, moved to Alabama during Bear's last season. If you live in Alabama, the unofficial law in the land dictates you choose sides, I chose Bama over the Barn. Suffered through the post-Bear years, watched Gene Stallings whip Miasma in the Sugar Bowl, watched Bama slowly degrade back into obscurity under Dublows, Fran the Fraud cutting out on us to go to the Faggies, Mike Price's strippergate and the failed experiment that was Mike Shula.

It isn't bandwagoning when you are still cheering on a shitty 3-8 team as it is when they win 5 titles in 9 years.

And since I wasn't born in Bama, I didn't have my own cousins or sisters around to fuck, just yours, so no story time for the haters.

>Be honest, how many of you were actually Bama fans before 2009?

Does it matter? I hated football until I moved back home in 2012. Whole family is football crazy. Decided to give it a shot and forced myself to watch. Turns out it was fun to watch them because they were good. You don't get any extra credit for claiming to be a fan earlier than someone else.

How about fuck Alabama. God damned cousin fucking inbred retards. A player throws a punch at one of the coaches and that little sawed off bastard Saban didn't have the balls to remove him from
The game. Fuck saban. I'd love to punch that litttle bastard in his face.

At least get your stereotypes right breh. The incest thing applies to the deep appalachia areas like west virginia and eastern kentucky.

nypost.com/2014/11/01/incestuous-child-group-sex-ring-uncovered-in-alabama/

1) You Can Legally Marry your First Cousin (And Other Distant Relatives)
lambertrelocation.com/5-crazy-laws-actually-exist-alabama/

"Because at that one, two grown-ups spent a half-hour criticizing the decision of a 12-year-old incest rape victim to abort the fetus she’s carrying as a result of that attack."
alreporter.com/2017/07/20/truly-disgusting-display/

family fuckers, all of you.

Also college football is for faggots so I'm not a fan of alabama.

>Also college football is for faggots so I'm not a fan of alabama.

Yet you're here in a thread about college football. Bye faggot.

Based

2001 reporting

You just admitted you're all a bunch of faggots.

>tfw lifelong Troy Trojans

Real Nana folk don’t follow Alabama or Auburn

>xD UCF national chambs :DDDDD

>didnt win division or conference, claims national title
Huuuur

>$80k/yr
lol

i know restaurant servers (Capitol Grill in Boston) that pull six figures, son

>notre dame, wisconsin, and UCF would b00ty blast every1 LEL

not him but
>what is COL
you are retarded.

>eng.ua.edu/academics/find-program/
Bama doesn't even have an undergrad degree in nuclear engineering you fucking retard