Serie a calcio mercato

>Inter are being linked with a shock swoop for Milan defender Gabriel Paletta.

>It’s reported Benevento have completed the signing of former Tottenham Hotspur and Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro.

>It’s reported Bologna’s Simone Verdi has accepted a move to Napoli, so he could sign for €24m in the coming days.

>Torino were reportedly interested in Fabio Borini, but Milan told them in no uncertain terms that a deal is impossible.

>Milan reportedly want to include Boca Juniors’ Gonzalo Maroni in the deal for Gustavo Gomez.

>Juventus reportedly sent scouts to watch Porto youngster Diogo Dalot, but he has a €20m release clause.

>Lazio have officially signed former Juventus defender Martin Caceres from Verona on a one-year contract.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WU9NS1bQXr0
youtu.be/D8sAD2t4HSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

morning workplace bump

>It’s reported French youngster Zinedine Machach will be in Italy on Thursday to take his Napoli medical.

>Zenit St Petersburg Coach Roberto Mancini replies “I won’t rule it out” when asked if he could take over as Italy CT.

love the serie a

nice photo

>Reports in Spain suggest Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu wants Inter, but the Catalan club want a sale or loan with obligation to buy.

>dream of pastore
>get a shitter dribble man

feels bad broski

Mauro Icardi’s entourage have categorically denied the Inter striker took a medical with Real Madrid, as has been claimed in Spain.

Diario Gol claimed that the Nerazzurri captain took a secret medical in Milan, and is ready to join Los Merengues this month.

There is a €110m release clause in Icardi’s contract, but that’s only valid in the summer so he’d cost more this month.

Now Goal Italia has contacted Icardi’s representatives, who have utterly dismissed the story, with the website going as far as to call it “fake news”.

The Beneamata have no intention of selling their star man, and in fact would like to offer him a new contract with a higher release clause.

For his part, Icardi has always said publicly that he wants to stay with Inter.

The Lega Serie A has confirmed the dates for the Coppa Italia semi-finals, with Atalanta-Juventus on January 30 and Milan-Lazio the following day.

Four teams will compete over two legs to reach the final of the cup, which Juventus have won for the past three years in a row.

The Bianconeri will look to reach a fourth successive final, and the first match of their tie with Atalanta has been confirmed for 19.45 UK time on Tuesday January 30.

Lazio, last year’s beaten finalists, travel to face Milan the following day, with the kick-off also scheduled for 19.45.

The return legs will be played in February on Tuesday 27 and Wednesday 28, but the dates and kick-off times of each game have not yet been decided.

>On this day 118 years ago, Lazio were founded in the Piazza della Libertà by a group of nine Roman men.

>The leader of the group was athlete and former soldier Luigi Bigiarelli, who formed the club with eight of his friends.

>Keen to be seen as representing more than just the city of Rome, the nine chose the name Lazio, after the region which houses the city, and chose sky blue kits in tribute to ancient Greece.

>The eagle on their badge, giving the nickname ‘Aquile’ is in reference to the Greek god Zeus.

Happy bday 118 yr old Lazio!!!

>Benevento President Oreste Vigorito says three players will arrive in January, confirming Sandro is close to signing.

Noice

Unironically want to see Benisvento do better and stay in Serie A.

On somewhat related end, Serie B is weird, Parma went on a similar bad spell as Inter and they are now 5th. Who the fuck wants Palermo and Bari in top tier league.

Former AC Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has written a letter to Gennaro Gattuso in the day of his 40th birthday. The letter was published in today’s edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Forty years deserve a serious letter, not only a phone call. It’s time to reflect because lot of time has already passed although there is still time ahead to obtain new achievements. Now that I see you sitting in the AC Milan bench, I think you are the right person in the right place.”

“AC Milan need your passion, your spirit, your will to sacrifice. These players need your determination to overcome obstacles and your mirth to minimize some tensions. They also need your anger to wake up somebody who is sleeping because in a group there is always somebody sleeping.”

“You were my warrior on the pitch and I’ve never see you give up, you’ve never left the pitch with a clean shirt and that’s what I’ve always admired of you: I can say your feet are not properly the best ones out there but your determination has always lead you to reach the results you wanted.”

“How many times I saw you trying to help a teammate who was struggling. This is what football is about. People make the difference and you did it for our AC Milan. I had been your coach for eight years. Nobody could talk to you before a game, you were too nervous but I knew how to treat you: I always managed to make you smile to lower anxiety.”

“Do you remember that time in Malta in January 2007? Kaladze was kidding you because of your birthday and the other teammates were backing him. I knew everything but I knew the lads should have not go too far. In fact, you ended up running behind him in the restaurant hall of our hotel and I don’t want to know what happened to Kaladze. In Malta I promised you we would have played the Champions League final. We did it and we won it. You were the soul of that AC Milan side and I wish you to be the same for this AC Milan side, you deserve it.”

r8 my pants im wearing

kys customer

>I had been your coach for eight years. Nobody could talk to you before a game, you were too nervous but I knew how to treat you: I always managed to make you smile to lower anxiety.”

>You were the soul of that AC Milan side and I wish you to be the same for this AC Milan side, you deserve it.”

>2007 was 11 years ago

These feels are too much lads

Latest transfers:

Luca Germoni (Lazio) to Perugia (loan)
Federico Melchiorri (Cagliari) to Carpi (loan)
Andrej Kotnik (Crotone) to Formentera (loan)
Emanuele Gatto (Chievo) to Alessandria
Nii Nortey Ashong (Free Agent) to Benevento
Martín Cáceres (Hellas) to Lazio

Anyone here collect Panini Calciatori? I'm really tempted to order a box and an album off eBay.

Can you actually buy a panino and get serie A stickers in Italy?

I've never seen them get sold but maybe I'm just a pleb

Special edition Serie B transfers because I'm bored:

Davide Cinaglia (Ascoli) to Cremonense
Simone Ganz (Pescara) to Ascoli
Michele Portoghese (Bari) to Taranto (loan)
Marco Zambelli (Free Agent) to Foggia
Alessio Da Cruz (Novara) to Parma
Leandro Greco (Bari) to Foggia (loan)
Raphael Martinho (Bari) to Ascoli
Jure Balkovec (Domzale) to Bari

Last time I collected anything football related was pic related.

>18 years ago

There was a meme going around that there was an actual album for it but I have no idea. Cards themselves were incredibly expensive here too.

Caceres already was a Lazio player, he was just on a loan to Hellas because he hadn't played in more than a year.

Work bump

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the times Howedes played? Was he good?

Stop making me feel

the most complete defender

Cacares... Why

>It was hoped that Ramires could arrive from Jiangsu Suning, who have the same owners, but Suning don’t want to send the Brazilian on a free loan while the Chinese club pays all or at least half of his wages.

the chinese were a mistake

>Napoli are ready to triple Simone Verdi’s current Bologna salary in order to convince him of a January transfer.

>Barcelona are open to Inter signing Rafinha on loan with €18m option to buy, according to reports in Italy and Spain.

>Calciomercato Juventus, Sturaro stays: "I rejected a lot of loan offers"
Truly /ourguy/

wtf I've just realized that I'm the first Italian flag

good night bump

Atalanta forward Alejandro ‘Papu’ Gomez would be tempted by a January approach from Liverpool, it’s reported.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claim on Wednesday’s front page that Papu could waver in his loyalty to the Bergamo boys if Jurgen Klopp came calling.

Although he turns 30 next month, Gomez is in the form of his life and earned four senior caps for Argentina, scoring one goal.

He has been absolutely crucial to Atalanta’s success over the last 18 months, as they finished fourth in Serie A last season.

This term they’ve topped their Europa League group and reached the Coppa Italia Semi-Finals, with Papu scoring seven goals plus eight assists in 25 competitive appearances for the club.

Those included a 5-1 demolition of Everton at Goodison Park, which certainly caught Liverpool’s eye.

Where is betty-user?

>Atalanta forward Alejandro ‘Papu’ Gomez would be tempted by a January approach from Liverpool, it’s reported.
Please don't leave us, dancing lad.

World Cup Panini Master Race here.

Daniel Sturridge has offered himself to Inter on loan after struggling for playing time at Liverpool, according to Tuttosport.

The 28-year-old striker is afraid he will miss out on a place in England’s World Cup squad this summer.

He has scored three goals and provided three assists in 14 competitive appearances this season, but was given only 514 minutes of football on the pitch.

His contract is due to expire in June 2019, so Liverpool could also do with a positive spell to boost his transfer value.

Inter sorely lack an alternative to Mauro Icardi, while Sturridge can also play on the right or left wing of Luciano Spalletti’s 4-2-3-1 system.

Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport claim that Sturridge has offered himself to Inter for a six-month loan deal.

Today's rumours:

Inter interested in Borussia Dortmund's André Schürrle on loan. (Gianluca Di Marzio)

Juventus interested in Real Madrid's Dani Ceballos. (Tuttosport)

Valencia want Sturaro and could involve José Luís Gayà in the deal. However, with Claudio Marchisio out for 30 to 40 days the deal seems unlikely to happen. (Tuttosport)

Three teams interested in Milan's Gustavo Gómez: Udinese, Flamengo and Boca Juniors. (La Gazetta dello Sport)

Toulouse attacking midfielder Zinedine Machach will have his medical today at Napoli and should join the team before the end of the week. (La Gazetta dello Sport)

Roma are looking for a new right-back. The two names high on Monchi's list are Matteo Darmian and Sime Vrsaljko. (La Gazetta dello Sport)

Alex Sandro remains a hot target for Chelsea and now Manchester United have joined the race. If the Brazilian does go Juventus have Emerson Palmieri in mind as a replacement. He is rated at around €20m by Roma. (La Gazetta dello Sport)

Inter are looking busy as they are currently pursueing Barcelona's Rafinha, Manchester United's Henrikh Mkhitaryan as well as centre-backs Stefan de Vrij of Lazio and Maicon of Galatasaray. There are concerns about Rafinha's physical condition, as he has not played since april. De Vrij will likely be available after this season when his contract expires. (La Gazetta dello Sport)

Roma president James Pallotta is coming to London on thursday to oversee Roma's transfer business. Monchi and is expected to fly to London as well. Topics include Liverpool and PSG being linked with goalkeeper Alisson, interest from Atlético and Juventus for Lorenzo Pellegrini and Benfica and Galatasaray wanting Bruno Peres. (La Gazetta dello Sport)

Gerard Deulofeu's agent is in Italy to discuss a move to Napoli. Besides Deulofeu Napoli will decide between Simone Verdi and Matteo Politano for the midfield. Lastly, there is also Corinthians midfielder Maycon, who is seen as a player for the future. (Sky Italia)

Roma could easily depart with Leandro Castan with Genoa and Cagliari interested. Bruno Peres also has an option in England with Brighton keen. A more unknown name is Cluj player Cristian Manea. The 20 year-old right-back from Romania is ever-present in the league-leader's starting eleven. (Sky Italia)

Lots of teams linked with Udinese's Jakub Jankto. The Czech youngster has been impressive this season and Milan, Arsenal, Chelsea, Inter, Roma and Juventus share this sentiment. (Tuttosport)

Napoli are looking to enhance their squad this summer though enforcements should already be coming this month. Ajax' Amin Younes is a target, and i Partenopei are interested in team-mate Kasper Dolberg as well. Dolberg is out for two months so he will be targeted this summer. The Neapolitans are also looking towards a new goalkeeper to replace aging Pepe Reina. The shortlist is made of Espanyol's Pau López (who will be out of contract this summer), Leverkusen's Bernd Leno, Sporting's Rui Patricio and Genoa's Mattia Perin. Lastly, Napoli want to extend Dries Mertens' contract as soon as possible. (Corriere dello Sport)

>Inter interested in Borussia Dortmund's André Schürrle on loan. (Gianluca Di Marzio)

hes been absolutely terrible last times i saw him. no confidence at all.

>Napoli could pass up Gerard Deulofeu and Simone Verdi as Villarreal confirm “concrete and direct interest” from the Partenopei for Samu Castillejo.

>Verona have confirmed that they are close to a triple swoop of Torino’s Lucas Boye, Bologna’s Bruno Petkovic and Udinese’s Ryder Matos.

I've collected World Cup since 1998 since those are always available here. I've always wanted to collect Calciatori but I'd have to import from Italy. Pic related

>muh dick

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

;_;

w-what is she doing here

he got chased away by that slag-hating rooskie

how did jj pass his medical examination?
they were so desperate for bonuci's replacement i would imagine

Pirlo>gerrard>Lampard>Scholes

Maybe they thought they could dope him up to fix him, but he was already doped up from playing at Schalke

Here :)

Roma boss Eusebio Di Francesco has confirmed that Radja Nainggolan will start against Inter on January 21.

Nainggolan had been dropped for the 2-1 defeat to Atalanta and fined 100,000 after he posted a video of himself drinking alcohol and smoking during his New Year celebrations.

However, the midfielder’s Coach told reporters: "There’s no problem with Nainggolan. Radja will be a starter against Inter.”

The Giallorossi lost 3-1 to Luciano Spalletti’s side back in August.

>Napoli enjoys the first place and looks for the right wing for Sarri. Waiting for the answer by Verdi and Sassuolo for Politano, the Azzurri await the Deulofeu's agent in Italy. Scheduled a meeting, Napoli would be happy with Barcelona's requests (permanent assignment). Meanwhile, they work to renegotiate the contract of Mertens: the Azzurri want to eliminate or increase the clause, the Belgian calls for a top-level recruitment. For June, Maycon from Corinthians is the goal, '97 midfielder.
Inter have no intention of depriving themselves of Icardi in January, they will talk about it again in the summer: on the Argentine there are Real Madrid, PSG, Arsenal and Bayern Monaco that could pay the 110 million clause. Ramires will start the withdrawal with Jiangsu and will not force to leave. Proposed Rafinha, the Nerazzurri are considering the possibility of taking the Barcelona player (also proposed Schurrle, he is not a first choice).
>Bruno Peres could leave Roma, the Giallorossi think of Menea from Cluj to replace him.
Near the renewal of Astori with Fiorentina (until 2022), while the Crystal Palace returns to the attack for Babacar. Little luck for Hagi jr in Italy, official his return to Viitorul.
>The young Cappa has signed for Sassuolo, the '99 class comes from Rome. The neroverdi continue to look for a defender: the dream is Izzo, De Maio from Bologna and Rossettini from Genoa are more feasible options.

Lukic returns to Turin from the loan to Levante, out from the Granata there is Boyè: Celta Vigo favored over Verona and Benevento. The team coached by Mazzarri is also interested in Bessa, as well as Cagliari. The Hellas Verona takes into consideration the various offers for the midfielder, which has a 15 million clause.
>Genoa's interested for Nehuen Paz, defender of Newell's Old Boys.
The Udinese takes away Jankto from the market, he will talk about his eventual sale only in June.
>Cagliari near Caldirola, soon set a meeting with Werder Bremen. Castan coming on loan from Roma.
SPAL awaits Dodò's answer, on him there is also Atalanta.
>Advanced negotiation between Crotone and Pescara for Benali, the rossoblù also work for Ricci and Crisetig.

>Besides Deulofeu Napoli will decide between Simone Verdi and Matteo Politano for the midfield. Lastly, there is also Corinthians midfielder Maycon, who is seen as a player for the future

NO, GO AWAY... LEAVE CORINTHIANS ALONE... OUR TEAM IS BAD ENOUGH ALREADY

ANALA!
MERDA INTER ANALAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

There was story in our biggest jew owned paper about juve ladies. theres two finns playing for juve. Inters ladies are in serie b. Cant wait to see pics

They were first shown million euro houses cos they played for juve.. lul

>jj to seal the deal with emre can so that allegro can rotate him and strutato for the right back position

>'I see you played as a defender in liverpool for a few matches'
>'you will be the central defender on a 3 men defense for the rest of your life now'

Until they sign de Vrij on a free*

>Zidanelle
>Platinille
>Del Pierolle
>Pogballe
>Dybalalle

Its finnish word bending about showing houses to them. So it adds the lle to the end meaning to them

I'd ben Dybala, if you know what I mean ;)

>Sturaro's agent: "Abroad, Valencia and Everton are the sides that principally want him. Stefano’s situation is clear: Juve won’t let him go, because he’s a player the Bianconeri need....Juventus were clear with everybody. Allegri has always asked for Sturaro to stay in the squad"

BASED

"Mister Allegri, it's Marotta."
"Yes signore?"
"There's a few offers for Sturaro, it would be a great chance to..."
"Sell Storuto and I will bench your boipucci until he won't even cost 10 milions"
"B-but Mister, he's shi-"
"You heard me, puttana maiala" *click*

>Pardon me for interrupting your soliloquy Mister, but your mobile phone was found at last! For some reason it was hidden in Stefano's locker, God only knows why..

Why are they so qt lads

I love how Romanian footy is just dirtier, cheaper Serie A

now im more excited for lazio v fcsb

Deki's kid is a U17 youth goalie for Inter apparently

youtube.com/watch?v=WU9NS1bQXr0

Im worried about summer and icardi. Hope inter get ucl...

>icardi

kek

makes you wonder if she finds it even a bit weird fucking him while watching pictures of her kids on his skin

She only does bj's tho

>Can you actually buy a panino and get serie A stickers in Italy?
Of course, why would they produce them otherwise?

Maximum chill

Can't even remember the last time I was this comfy ;_;

>Skriniar: ‘Inter for as long as possible’

>Capello: ‘Ramires? It’s not up to me…’

our year fra

skrinka absolutely based, at least some good news.

Milan Skriniar dismisses talk he could leave Inter in the near future - “I’ll keep playing for this team for as long as possible”.

The Slovakian centre-back joined the Nerazzurri from Sampdoria in the summer, and his performances have been so impressive that he’s already been linked with the likes of Barcelona.

“Will I leave Inter?” Skriniar considered, speaking to MY magazine in his homeland.

“I don’t think so, I’m happy where I am and I think I’ll keep playing for this team for as long as possible.

“My goal for 2018 is to continue with these performances, to play as many games as possible and to continue to help the team”

“I'm happy, I hope to be able to keep putting in these performances. I also hope that Inter can start well [after the winter break], because lately we haven’t been winning, but I think we'll be fine.

“We stopped scoring, we stopped playing well, and we got into a bit of ‘crisis’, but I think we can get out of it soon and that we’ll start winning again when the season restarts.

“I'll stay in Slovakia until Saturday for the break, spending time with my family and friends.

“I’ll relax and do the individual work program, then I’ll dedicate myself to my family.”

I would be semi bored cause I wouldnt have friends to trade with :(

Everyone here trades WC Panini.

>TFW No Italy and Netherlands
>TFW Your countrys frist time

morning bump

>Jjuve in for Torreira and Praet
based cunning football director

>According to today’s Gazzetta dello Sport, all the agreements for a move to San Siro are in place, and Rafinha has been passed fit to play since December 18.

>However, the midfielder will be subjected to further medical tests by the Beneamata, to ensure he can contribute to Luciano Spalletti’s squad.

intrasting.

>Sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli makes it clear Milan won’t buy anyone this month, but insists “we didn’t overpay for anyone” in the summer.

Former Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko warns Paulo Dybala “does not have the character of Alessandro Del Piero”.

>Former Genoa striker Kazuyoshi Miura has signed a new contract with Yokohama FC, extending his professional career past his 51st birthday.

Roberto Mancini says he “rebuilt” Inter, but “signings were needed in January to keep up”.

>Roberto Mancini says “it would be an honour” to take the Italy job - “I could always return to clubs after the national team”.

Massimiliano Allegri is reportedly on Chelsea’s shortlist to replace Antonio Conte, but Juventus have no intention of letting him go.

>Reports in Italy suggest Arsenal have approached Carlo Ancelotti to replace Arsene Wenger at the end of the season.

Gerard Deulofeu’s agent has been pictured in Naples today, but it’s thought Napoli’s priority is still Bologna’s Simone Verdi.

>Milan Skriniar dismisses talk he could leave Inter in the near future - “I’ll keep playing for this team for as long as possible”.

Genoa director general Giorgio Perinetti says Armando Izzo and Mattia Perin won’t leave in January unless they get “ridiculous offers”.

>Emanuele Giaccherini’s agent hits out at Napoli Coach Maurizio Sarri - “even Paulo Dybala would struggle to find space”.

Kevin-Prince Boateng offers his support to Juventus midfielder Blaise Matuidi - “we’re all in this together”.

>Genoa forward Ricardo Centurion is thought to be on the verge of moving on loan to Spanish side Malaga.

Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero insists “no-one will leave” in the January transfer window.

Paris Saint-Germain defender Thiago Silva says Inter target Javier Pastore “told the club he wanted to leave”.

The midfielder has been linked with the Nerazzurri, but they’d have to take him on loan with no obligation to buy as they need to comply with Financial Fair Play, so could only buy him after June 30.

Both he and Edinson Cavani were late back from their winter break, and neither featured against Amiens in the Coupe de la Ligue last night.

“I think at one time or another the club will bring him [Cavani] back,” Thiago Silva said in the mixed zone after the match.

“It’s a very important moment for the club, and we need to stay together until the end, even if they made a bad gesture for the group and the club.

“But I think they're still our friends and it’s important for them to return quickly. It was an important moment for the club and you need to think before you make gestures like that.

“I think it's a bit of a different situation for Pastore and Cavani. I think Pastore told the club he wanted to leave and they didn’t agree. For Cavani it’s a bit different.”

>you now remember the summer schick show

UMA DELICIA

What's the fun if you're doing it alone?

>buy only skriniar and sell a few players
>still has no money

How poorly managed are their finances?

Chinese sponsors/owners got sanctioned like most other Chinese companies for financing stuff outside the China.

When will the sanction end? Will they be able to spend like crazy after it ends?

no idea, chinese laws appear indefinite at the moment and inter is also buttfucked by FPP at the same time

at the moment the only way out is to sacrifice icardi for a lot of dosh in the summer.

Without Icardi inter will either have to hit the jackpot again and find a great young striker or forget about scoring. Even if they get 150M for him, that'snot a lot of money in the current market. It will bring them only two or three good (not even world class) players.

deulofeu from barcelona's bench to napoli's bench
excellent choice of career

>implying Inter even know how to scout/buy

Icardi was an outlier, he turned out to be much better than first thought. Inter havnt had a player like that since Milito

now that discount riquelme is injured, i'm fairly confident juve will pass tottenchaim heebspur

why do you italians have to take memes too far

youtu.be/D8sAD2t4HSM

Is Benevento /ourguy/?

CUTEs

Napoli have given Bologna winger Simone Verdi until Sunday to give the all-clear to a transfer, otherwise they’re going for Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona.

According to a report on Radio Goal, the Partenopei have agreed basic terms with Barcelona and Deulofeu, but still see him as their second choice behind Verdi.

They won’t wait around forever, so Verdi has been given until Sunday to give a response on a January transfer.

The Italy international is worried that making the move mid-season will see him relegated to the Napoli bench.

Unlike Deulofeu, he has already played with Coach Maurizio Sarri during their time at Empoli.

The 25-year-old can play on the right wing, left wing or behind the strikers, and is also a free kick specialist who famously scored set plays with both feet in a single Serie A game.

So far this season, Verdi has contributed six goals and five assists in 20 Serie A appearances.

Luciano Spalletti admits Inter are in talks for Rafinha, but “it’s not easy, as Barcelona are tough to negotiate with. It’s not a done deal.”

Multiple sources in Italy suggest a formal proposal has been lodged to sign him on loan with option to buy for anywhere between €17m and €23m, including bonuses.

“We are trying to get Rafinha, but it’s not easy,” the Nerazzurri Coach told InterDipendenza.net.

“Barcelona are tough to negotiate with. It’s not a done deal, despite what some rumours might say.”

Rafinha has not played since April 2017 due to injury problems, so a medical would be an essential step in any transfer.

Meanwhile, Inter are said to be on the verge of clinching defender Lisandro Lopez on loan with option to buy from Benfica.

Hindered by Financial Fair Play parameters, the Nerazzurri are also in talks with Jiangsu Suning for the loan of midfielder Ramires.