how do they calculate that messi price? i'd put him above neymar

Neymar is 4 years younger

>alli
>lukaku
>bogba
>sane
>sterlel
>rashkek
so basically pacebabbys and strengthbabbys. actually, thinking about it, alli isn't even both - he just relies on kane...a kanebabby

It's about them being english and stars in the prem which drastically drives up the price

nerm is too famous to need one

A good run for 6 months is worth 124m.

Whew.

Carson Wentz

>Alli
seriously how could they put him anywhere near the top 5? He is painfully average at everything but pouching

>Trashford
lmao even martial is bettr than this fraud.

you know your sport is shit when half of the players everyones excited to watch get injured in less than half of a season, despite the season being only 10 games long

>Neymar 188m
Talk about falling at the first hurdle. PSG wouldn't sell him for less than they paid.

Here's Ronaldo

I feel like you could get Wijnaldum for less than £75m desu

post from 20 to 40 too plizz

from his top 20, the only other guy who could have the same valuable impact in not only his club but in the league as a whole is the number two

you can't compare pre-nerman ligue 1 with current ligue 1
Ligue 1 w/ Ibra = no one gave a fuck
Ligue 1 w/ Nerman = it's suddenly on everyone's head

Except from Messi and Ronaldo, every other player would have the same drawing attention impact as Ibra, which is, none. I firmly believe that in the future football historians will break Ligue 1 history in two periods, pre and post nerman.

>implying thats not what makes it exciting

thx, good chart if we forget the meme prices.

yes he is good at tht

Basically divide every price by 2 with a few exceptions and you have a decent list

It must be different in Brazil because Neymar is absolutely everywhere, but I haven't seen a change in attitude towards or coverage for ligue 1.

Where the fuck is de gay?

>dybala that high

the fuck

we must browsing different Sup Forumss then, i'm not saying people are watching or talking about rennes vs strasburg, but the international covering gained much more value

if PSG wins 6x1 against rennes, with multiple goals from nerman, it's news material, if harry kane was a ligue 1 player and had scored 10 goals in a game, no one would give a fuck. when PSG won over a literally who in the UCL everyone was speculating about, be it to hate and say they're not legit and will get exposed, or be it to praise them and say they're contenders. two years ago no one would care who psg's playing until they start to play big clubs

>Lukaku

>Wijnaldum above Isco

>implying it's anyone else

Its pretty bad, real Madrid would not sell isco for that money, dont know if he is a top 10 world wide, but should be a top 15 no matter what.

>Alli
>Higuain
What the fuck is this shit!?

>Otamendi above Ronaldo
This has to be bait

Pep turned Otamendi into Cannavaro

I am really surprised to see Otamendi as the starter and Mangala as the bencher. I always thought it would be the opposite

imagine not rating higuain
top myself desu

where is Pulisic? he is one of the biggest talents in the world and american. he should be worth atleast 100m

>Cacayoko
>Wijnaldum
>Ndidi
>implying anyone would pay 68 million for a 30 year old smoker

>le big sneaky eat-a-lot guy
No, thanks

>Lacazette
>Firmino
50 million in todays market. Not that anyone would want them

>if harry kane was a ligue 1 player and had scored 10 goals in a game, no one would give a fuck.
Not true, there'd be at least 10 threads in the catalog about how football is coming home

Mangler can't pass unfortunately

I still love the big mong