How are you preparing for the Castillian century?

How are you preparing for the Castillian century?

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/economia/macroeconomia/2017/04/04/58e38216e5fdea71158b45e2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you were born just in time to kill c*stillians in the spanish civil war 2 electric boogaloo

>galicia

get out of my country scatalonian subhuman

Becoming accustomed to Castilian flavors

Ready to kick your ass a second time, yes

internationalist kikes like you should be gassed

B-but you're galego

I hope the CATALANS get you fuckers one day.

Ban feminism first.

How are you preparing for the Catalan century?

hmmm?
catalonyans are just internationalists brainwashed to hate spain

I WANT TO BELIEVE

sweating.png

prayng to São Jorge and Nuno Álvares Pereira of course

You're first gonna have to convince the Basques to cough up more their shekels since plateau niggers can't do fuck all in their economically depressed shithole lmao.

Madrid has a higher gdp per capita than the Basque country. Also both Alava and Vizcaya are quintessentially Castillian

>Madrid has a higher gdp per capita than the Basque country.

Only by virtue of it being the capital region where the tax money and investments go.

>Also both Alava and Vizcaya are quintessentially Castillian

Good joke Manolo, especially with the bit about Biscay.

>capital region
Alcala de Henares and its metropolitan area have a higher GDP than the entire Basque country.Madrid actually sends money to the Basque country that is a net reciever gibs from the Spanish goverment
>Good joke Manolo, especially with the bit about Biscay.
Get a shower,open a book and get a clue

>as if spics will try going here
kek we don't need to

How do I tell the difference between homosexual Latin Americans and Castilians, /español/?

We call it 2nd civil war, but actually it's the fifth or sixth since 1833, depending on how you count them.

Can we at least get an island? For the old times

Salve el Rodrigo Díaz de Vivar el CiD

For some reason, the leader of the tercios in Rocroi battle was a portuguese.

Inaccurate statement.

As of 2017, Vascongadas is #9 and Navarre is among the bottom 5.

elmundo.es/economia/macroeconomia/2017/04/04/58e38216e5fdea71158b45e2.html

>Arguing that Alava and Biscay are Castilian by virtue of them once being provinces of the County of Castile
By that logic, Barcelona is a quintessentially French city because it was a Frankish vassal some centuries ago.

And with regards to your pic, both provinces had changed hands multiple times among Castile, Leon, and Navarre in the span of s.X-XIII. At least post a map showing the political boundaries from the 13th cent. onward if you want to make a proper argument on those grounds.

>AN EIGHTH OF A MINUTE

Nobody outside Spain pronounces the "th" phoneme of words like Thunder or Think.
Most Spaniards have a very different accent, except for those from the South and Canary islands.

I can't tell apart "white" Hispanics from the Caribbean and Andalucians/Canarians.
Many pop singers I can't tell if they are Spanish from the south or from the Caribbean.

You were considered as spanish as the aragonese and therefore above petty wallons or italians.

THe Basque country recieved more money from Spain than the other way around.Also Navarra has nothing to do with the Basque country.
>And with regards to your pic, both provinces had changed hands multiple times among Castile, Leon, and Navarre in the span of s.X-XIII. At least post a map showing the political boundaries from the 13th cent. onward if you want to make a proper argument on those grounds.
You are dumb as fuck.The core of Castille is Cantabria+Burgos+Alava+Vizcaya.You as an ignorant LARPer obviously don't know this

You mean getting prepared to handle yet another wave of Spanish refugees here in southern France ?
Please no civil war we're full of Hernandez already

>The Basque country recieved more money from Spain than the other way around.
I've already proved to you that Vascongadas is a median beneficiary of funds from the central government and Navarre is among the bottom. If you have numbers which suggest otherwise, please provide them.

>Also Navarra has nothing to do with the Basque country.

From a modern political POV, you're right. From a historical POV, you're not entirely correct. From an ethnolinguistic POV, you'd be retarded to believe that.

>You are dumb as fuck.The core of Castille is Cantabria+Burgos+Alava+Vizcaya.You as an ignorant LARPer obviously don't know this

El Manolo eterno reveals himself yet again!

You just showed what they recieved dumbass.Navarra recieves little because it has a tiny GDP
>ethnolinguistic
Navarra is half Aragonese and then their own thing except in the border for obvious regions.No one speaks Basque in Navarra.Open a book and take a shower

>Navarra is half Aragonese and then their own thing except in the border for obvious regions.
Elaborate.

>No one speaks Basque in Navarra.
lol

never.