Why does Disney INSIST on ruining their movies with these shitty tv shows and direct-to-video crap?

Why does Disney INSIST on ruining their movies with these shitty tv shows and direct-to-video crap?
Here the latest example of this butchery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hbzkKGpCYU
youtu.be/j-hGeKvhYi4?t=2m35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$$$

Probably because they're marketed directly to children, rather than them being family orientated, like the movies, a child's imagination is a powerful thing, you don't need to put a lot of effort into it for them to think it's awesome.

Stop watching children's programming.

this kinophotography aesthetic is far superior to the movie's weird glowing alien look.

>superior 2D art
>butchery

Looks more like they're fixing it. Do you have any arguments?

I really hope Cassandra cucks Flynn.

>brown horse thicker, muscler than the white one
perhaps you didn't notice, but your daughter's brain did desu

I dunno OP, that image looks fucking beautiful. What a fantastic art style, it looks amazing.

If the animation quality is high, then I see no problem with this. I have no doubt the story is shit.

>Hardcore projecting.

This is my fetish.

Dreamworks does the movie-to-show thing too though, and their shows are better than their movies

That's because they don't do shorts, in dreamworks the next big talent are given tv series to work on.

Disney in general do not give a fuck about the cash in shit and it goes to who gives a fuck.

>and their shows are better than their movies
Kino Fu Pandas > the show

You haven't seen it in motion. It's not classical 2d animation, it's shitty flash animation where you just move the assets around

but TBEA wasn't even bad, it's looking like the show may be Kidkino; Category: Animated; Subsection: 2D

shape up, turbopleb

youtube.com/watch?v=_hbzkKGpCYU
why u always lyin'?

proof that footfags are plebs

the fuck, where is Flynn in this?

youtu.be/j-hGeKvhYi4?t=2m35s

No, he's right. The animation is flash's garbage asset moving. It's some of the finest quality flash animation I've seen, but that's like saying this is the best tasting dog shit I've ever eaten.

The art style is still great.

what have they done to him, he looks fucked up

It's for animators to practise and get paid decently for it

Why would you want tor ruin the best Disney princess love story there has been?

This movie has already ruined it, might as well get some yuri out of it

>I admit it looks great but it's still shit just because

I think you just has a bias against the medium user

>shitty tv shows

They always used to do that. Some of them were better then their own movies.

this always bothered me though as Hades didn't know Hercules was alive and the tv show takes place before the film

disney is run by jews, what do you think?

they've done this for all their movies, not just the new crap.

MOOOOLAY AND MOOOONEU

not just that, they also use these projects to develop new methods of making content. Like, experimenting with new software, ways organzing productions crews, trying out new management methods, etc. It's okay if a single cartoon show turns out to be crap just so they can learn something that might benefit them for when the time comes to work on a big project like Frozen 2 or whatever.

New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is unironically great for kids in terms of life lessons and enjoyability

How does this shit ruin a movie, you autistic cunt?

Makes it easier for Zone and Shadbase to do art from it.

Bueno

I really like that show as a kid.

I remember they did a movie version of the show but apparently it wasn't that good.

That looks like those old eshurance ads.

That old disney cartoon with Timon and Pumba was really enjoyable.