I absolutely fucking hate Europoors in games with voice chat

I absolutely fucking hate Europoors in games with voice chat.
It's like talking to someone with a speech impediment who doesn't realize it. If I ask the retarded Danish guy who can barely string together three words to repeat himself, most of the time he will unironically get mad. I have met actual literal retards who can only move half of their mouth and have down syndrome spit out more intelligible sentences then half of you. Stay on your shitty Russian-infested Euro servers, you are not wanted over here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas
vocaroo.com/i/s117nspeMKAX
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
youtu.be/zyCA_5QtnCk
vocaroo.com/i/s18Ukwh6ufGc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Videogames are for subhuman autistic manchildren

>getting this triggered over a game

t. monolingual

sometimes when you can't recognize or make sense of spoken words the problem is you and not the speaker

butthurt monolingualet

someone post the vocaroo

t. calls themselves bilingual but in reality can barely speak their native tongue

youtu.be/RJeugIJFXas

>play with ameriturds
>they think I'm british because of accent
you niggas retarded

this
fuck continentals

I like hearing cute Euro accents since I have a funny one too.

This

Apparently I sound British with a hint of Irish according to some Murrilard chick

You on the other hand probably cant put together 2 words in Danish or any other language.

kek

Notice how I'm not going onto Danish servers, moron

t. Monolinglet

>implaying anyone plays with you and a 500ms ping

if you are monolingual you should shut up

>that one american on European servers who doesn't understand any accents when everyone else communicates fine including the brits

You can play coop and turn-based games with 500ms ping just fine Bernd.

>Playing videogames
>Throwing the little time you have away in a simulation
>While you could do science/ have a family/ be a politician / fly drones to kill islamist niggers etc

vocaroo.com/i/s117nspeMKAX
Excuse me but my accent is nearly perfect

How did you get so good? What's your trick?

or even shitpost on Sup Forums on a friday night.

>tfw used voicechat once a few weeks ago and people didn't realize I was a foreigner until I mispronounced Massachusetts

BUT, I will never use it again because game chat communities are absolute cancer

just listen to native english speakers and imitate them a bit (sounds autistic as fuck and yes it is).
Reading english texts out loud helps too.

Should he be ashamed for staying at home instead of drinking?

I clearly said the opposite

ALT HAR SIN GRENSE DIN JÆVLA PARTYSVENSKE!

Nothing wrong with a soft European accent.

ARUUUROBOORS

HUGHURRHG

VIRGOBAMES

why won't you talk to them in their language if it bothers you so much?
oh right it's because you're a brainlet who only speaks one language and then complains about people who try to learn your language so that you can understand them better

t. brainlet that studies a european language/forced to study english and thinks he's speshul

Would you go as far as to say your accent was MIXED?

>tfw asian with a generic American accent
>I cant even make fun of my own race with a funny chink accent for my friends

exactly. unlike Sup Forums which is for successful chads

I hated pretty much everyone except germs and finns. There were autistic enough to convey any information using only pinging and drawing in dota.

vocaroo or stfu
you can barely speaking fucking english. you can only type it, faggots. british my ass

I play on the portuguese speaking server

Well, you can barely type it.

>you can barely fucking speaking english. you can only type it

Well at least he can actually type it correctly :^]

Guys, relax and remember who you're dealing with here.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

youtu.be/zyCA_5QtnCk

Some guy thought I was from Brooklyn.

>you are not wanted over here.
Neither are your kind wanted on Sup Forums, considering at least 90% of the cancerous shitposting on this site is done by Americlaps.

>this fucking flag
Fuck off, you complete moron.

>enter american teamspeak
>vocaroo.com/i/s18Ukwh6ufGc
>leave teamspeak

Pretty much my online gaming experience with americans

Be honest, you said "this flag" because you can't remember if it's Australia or New-Zealand

Ironic

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>guy with english as second language just wants to enjoy himself
>manchildren raised from a coal burner and some cuck who has PTSD from fighting for Israel want to make him feel bad
genuinely fuck off you faggot

>Inb4 shut up frenchie

>tfw new zealand voted to keep their old flag last year
Why are commonwealth people so attached to their awful flags with Britbong cuck stamps on them?

Europoor here, I work with American employees working at airports / for airlines and they dont even know the fucking NATO phonetic alphabet

Sort your own education out before trying to shit on others who can communicate in more than one language but might have a slightly different accent

All that said games, especially multiplayer ones, are generally filled with uneducated mongoloids anyway, no matter what continent they're from