What is she saying to him?

What is she saying to him?

>one goal in the net worth one cock in the ass, now show me how good you were like last night

>you should uhh...mark your guy better
Or whatever soccer coaches actually do during a game, which I am convinced is next to nothing

wait, is she a manager?
where is this?
what society is so fucking ruined as to have female managers?

The club is Clermont Foot, a French team.

she used to manage Clermont Foot, a second french league team, now she's manager of female national team

Why does soccer have coaches? They dont do anything.

I was thinking no female manager will ever be succesful but then I realized Zidane won 2 CLs in a row so I dunno how much they even matter

> Elle emmène le club à la douzième place, la meilleure depuis 2012, avec un total de 49 points au terme de la première saison à sa tête4. En septembre 2015, son contrat est prolongé de deux ans, elle est ainsi liée au club jusqu'en 20185. À la fin de l'année 2015, elle est élue meilleur entraîneur de Ligue 2 par l'hebdomadaire France Football6. Le Clermont Foot termine 7e à la fin de la saison 2015-2016, avec 58 points7. Pour la saison 2016-2017, Clermont termine 12e avec 46 points.
SEXIST SHITLORDS BTFOED

kek

most of the people in this board can't read sandnigger m8.
except for the english ofcourse.

>Why does soccer have coaches? They dont do anything.
This. Someone explain to this burger what soccer coaches do. NFL coaches do a ton of work but it looks like football/soccer coaches are like baseball coaches who are just paid to take questions after the game

>I was made for you

>she
It's he
>him
It's it

Use google translate dumbass:
>she takes the club to the twelfth place, the best since 2012, with a total of 49 points at the end of the first season at its head4. In September 2015, her contract is extended by two years, she is thus linked to the club until 20185. At the end of 2015, she is elected best coach of Ligue 2 by the weekly France Football6. Clermont Foot finished 7th at the end of the 2015-2016 season, with 58 points7. For the 2016-2017 season, Clermont finished 12th with 46 points.

50 W
39 D
44 L
average, but impressive for female coach i guess

They make the entire game plan you dumb fat fuck

>she is thus linked to the club until 20185.
I doubt the club or her will be around in 18,000 years.

It's copied from Wikipedia the 5 is just an indication of the 5th source used in the article

was it necessary ? we all know which flag would fall for it.

What's up with Clermont hiring females? Fkn memers. There was a portuguese in there too; that left by her own foot

Gameplan......run to ball pass ball, cross ball shoot ball run run get ball run

>gelled hair
lol that's north african slag tier

>Gameplan......run to ball pass ball, cross ball shoot ball run run get ball run

>Gemplan.....run into other players, pray not to die

Not sure if it's gelled m9

I forgot to add, fall if someone farts in your general direction.

>Gameplan... run the ball, pass the ball, catch the ball

>Gameplan......run to ball pass ball, cross ball shoot ball run run get ball run

But american football is all set plays, soccer is non stop play, coaching is far more important for play calls in football

How do you yell at aomeoen and tell them to run faster in soccer?

>But american football is all set plays
you mean tennis

No, every play stops, has a time to countdown before the play begins, it is all planned plays.

this is why you're fucking shit at sawker

A woman could never control a professional locker room like a man.

when will this equality meme die?

that's cum

Soccer has set plays too (there's an estimated 3000 of them)

On top of that, soccer has at least 45 philosophies (strategy) plus 900 tempos (tactic)

Actually, that's just in the game Football Manager, there's more in real life too, that game is pretty limited

>'Gonna sub you out now. Locker room. 10 minutes. Bring that fainted seal'

What happens in the locker room? Do the guys get change while she is there?

"that guy, yeah, join his ankles, got that? join his fucking ankles"

Something something cuck something husband you krautnigger

"Elbow him in the head, he won´t limp. I take care of the ref"

>meet me after the game

>Not even telling him to vamos followed by an ecouraging clap

Women, am I right, lads?

>this flag
>these topics

lol what gameplan tho? I played soccer in high school. It was just running around and kicking a ball back and forth. The sport was made for third-worlders without any real education so I guess it makes sense this would be considered a "gameplan"

There is less of a gameplan in divegrass than in handegg. But you probably played in some kind of formation (4-4-2 or 3-5-2 or something similar) and you probably also discussed man marking versus zonal marking tactics. Once you get to a higher level there are more concepts which need to be considered. I personally never played in the first team but we were changing how high the defensive line played or how agressive we would press based on the opponent and the score. I would guess at the elite level there is a lot of instruction a coach can give to his players. You are right though that in the end it's the player who makes the decision in the heat of the moment and not the coach. But that's similar to a veteran quarterback changing the play or improvising in handegg.

I'm a man, baby