Tell me about CIA why did he stage coup in turkey?

tell me about CIA why did he stage coup in turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsb8oRi6uZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

wew lad

Reminder that CIA is alive

He had a parachute tucked into his jacket

WTF! Everyone is literally in on it now.

The thing you have to understand about baneposting is that it's not like your other boilerplate memes. Your standard le meemee face spreads because it was once insightful, or amusing, or otherwise had some kind of value. Baneposting -- that is, the posting of bane-related material simply for the sake of posting bane-related material, independent of the "wow haha check out this scene" in context of TDKR -- has none and never had any. That's the point.

Baneposting is the logical conclusion of a forced meme. It's not funny. It's not original. Nobody liked it, nobody wants it. It thrives on being unwelcome. It needs to be unwelcome.

At first you might laugh a little bit. Then you ignore it. Then you're annoyed. Then you hate it. Eventually you're left with no choice but to love it, because it's never going away, and the only other option is suicide or madness.

Memes have been forced before, but not to this extent. Baneposting has hit a hitherto-unforseen critical mass of forced-ness, where there are enough devoutees to provide a minimum level of sustanence. From there it can only grow, and grow it does. It's already disrupted the very fabric of reality, as we've seen.

Just embrace it. All other roads lead to misery.

As a follow-up: Baneposting is uniquely resistant to being subsumed by the eventual subreddit circlejerk that awaits all other shitty maymays at the end of their life cycle, because it needs to be unwelcome to work. Baneposting has no value when everybody is a devotee. I'm sure there are multiple subreddits dedicated to it, but they haven't corrupted the spirit of baneposting because to isolate it into an environment where it is welcome destroys what baneposting is at its very core.

Baneposting is the single best thing to ever come from Sup Forums

lmao shut up hothead

is that her?
>whitney cummings 6
>6
post more

We need a CIA spin-off

youtube.com/watch?v=gsb8oRi6uZ4

you're a big guy

I think so too, unironically. I think Aiden Gillen is a good actor.

These aren't even from Sup Forums.

>Dank memes from Sup Forums

I fucking hate normies

There's no chance this is ever happenning right? ;-;
Oh well, maybe some stories are best left untold...

holy shit. skeptics btfo

for you

Hey listen here you simple fuck. Baneposting is my life, it doesn't need to have a reason i just like that there is a thing that i can share with people on the internet. I come to tv mostly to look at pictures of celebrities and to laugh at those threads where people talk about those cliches that they dont like in movies. I dont know much about art so why does it matter that there is a small part of this site devoted to letting people with autism feel like they are a part of the tv community.

Baneposting4ever

hes dead meme

do we have an edit with CIA holding a sign that says
> this is what i was wearing when he crashed my plane. Tell me I was asking for it"
yet?

not him but for you

Then show me his body

For you

>then show me it's body

okay reddit

Do you feel in charge?

Oh man that would be perfect.