WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW SIGNINGS???

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NEW SIGNINGS???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZzHkLKx8wAQ?t=111
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please explain this entire thread to this burger. what team is this? this is football yes? is this the premier league?

how corrupt is your league?
asking for a friend

Keaton Parks is all you need

Do you love AMERICA? WE have a beautiful young AMERICAN lad. This is Liga NOS (WE)

Very much so, yesterday Porco complained about one of his loanees not seeing a yellowed card so he mixed the next match against them

I LOVE AMERICA. so this team is Liga NOS? I will support them now. hope you're not tricking me into supporting a team that will just break my heart later

Liga NOS (WE) is the league. The club is Sport Lisboa e Benfica (WELLSTAYS) - and it has an EAGLE

So you guys like this handsome fella? If so, I’ll watch your league

>Sport Lisboa e Benfica
Thanks. I am now prepared to shitpost for your team in all Portuguese league threads.

>ywn fuck Bastila on the Star Forge Observation Deck

Why live?

Play him more. He was decent against Moreirense

He's beautiful and strong and we treat him like an equal, one of the foundations of LIBERTY
youtu.be/ZzHkLKx8wAQ?t=111

>Why live?
tfw no no light side tsundere gf

YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS YOU WILL NEVER GET THIS LALALALALAA

Seriously now, you guys have good players. Fesja, Jonas, João Caralho, Kravinovic and Ruben Dias are great. I wish all of them leave

Finland bully pls go. this is a comfy Benfica thread

I heard Benfica aiming to sign Nakajima, is that true?

I believe in Rui Vitoria

They are saying that, but it's probably false.
Nakajima is represented by people connected to Porto and days after the media said Benfica wanted him, Porto was apparently interested, too.
He's very interesting, for sure.

Can someone explain how players in all these different leagues in different countries send players to the WORLD CUP? Is it like the NBA and the Olympics where they just send some of the best players from the US to go play internationally?

Each NT coach chooses the best national players in each position to go to the World Cup, no matter where they play.
I'm no sure I understood your question, though.

>be the coach for that national team
>get a list of all professional football players that's from your country
>pick the best
that's it

>coach chooses the best national players in each position to go to the World Cup
that's what I was wondering thx

Esta prancha é portista saiam daqui angolanos

Already in Frankfurt

NAKAJIMA IS OURS!

Send more great players, like you sent us Hulk!

t. gabigol

Is this the /corruption/ general?

To the Ameribros interested in Keaton, the sports media is saying Benfica is grooming him like they did with Matic.

Stuff like this makes me feel better about being a NFL fan. our refs are bad but that's because of incompetence, not fraud. they try hard but fail while your refs are true villains

There were talks about Vlachodimos as well but I honestly think we'll remain with Varela until the end of the season. Last matches were decent

This way we need a RB, a CB, and a CF

thanks, so hes most likely going to Porto, if leave the club?

!?!?!?
I also heard Wolfsburg tried to buy him?

If he stays in Portugal, he probably goes to Porto. I wish he'd go to Benfica, though.
Seems like Germany is a stronger possibility.

dont worry, hes on his way

He's probably going to get loaned, swedebrah.

Benficafriends let's discuss what we really need for this season
I'm getting so tired of watching >us play, it's downright depressing

New coach, new RB, new CB (to play with Dias), new GK.
In that order.

I disagree.

New CF > new CB = new RB

kek

No signings this winter. Gotta have enough money to pay 3 month salaries to Belenenses, Paços and whatever other minion is willing to pull down their pants.

Too many signings. Although we do need them to have decent backups.
I'm just praying this new Brazilian kid isn't just another renato "muh boob" sanches.
Where is my Dost alternative?

You guys want Lindelshit back?

Yeap

He was shit for Benfica at the start, too. Gib him some space.
Where is your money coming from? Wouldn't happen to be from the bank that stole billions from peoples pockets, right?

Finally a smart sport for smart spartans.

Yes. Matic too

See how much we sold, man, don't forget Adrien. The total investment this season is around 10M or something.

>the bank that stole billions from peoples pockets, right?
Watch yourself, boy. Your club also fed on that tit, your president even owes 600M to that same bank.

Of course, he gets to sit right next to the prime minister and the fucking minister of finances watching arr baimfica's games from the VIP tribune. Such is the country we deserve.

My club is PAYING the debt, unlike yours. Your main investor stole 5 billion from said bank. Supposedly 50% of your transfer fees go to the bank, to pay denbts, a luxury only your blub has.
Funny how nobody talks about this, but e-mails with nothing but nonsense that has nothing to do with refs is always on the news.
Regarding the politics:
>their both known Benfica fans
>expects them to sit elsewhere
Such is very much expected, indeed, boy.

What is Sporting main investor?

The absolute state of you desperate fags. Consider suicide.

boss nigger

>5 billion
It's 500 million. My bad.

No, they aren't paying any debt, you mongrel.
Why are you mad that BdC got a good deal for the club? A deal that actually allows the club to prosper and pay back?
Are you gonna cry because Sporting can pay their debts? Really? Sad.
Because all I see from your side is more and more crap. You make hundreds in sales and yet can't afford decent signings, where did the money went?
At least on this side I can see where Slimani, JM and Adrien money went.

Also, no person in public service should use its position to ask for freebies. It's a fucking shame you can't see past football. It's even more terrifying to see the minister sitting right next to the person that is the front man of more than 1B€ in debt of a bank that cost Portuguese pockets more than 4.5B€ just a day after its announced, this has nothing to do with football, it's just fucking shameful. You should be ashamed.

We need a new backline

Why do you think we make record profits in sales and don't buy anybody? Paying debts, is the name. Sadly a bit too late.
He didn't get a good deal, your club was offered a good deal. Big difference.
Half of the money of your sales went to the bank, supposedly, yet, somehow, you've always got the same amount to invest. Really makes you think.

Terrifying is your stupidity. They've always been at the games, even before reaching their respective positions.
Even more terrifying, is that the man who basically owns your club, and propaganda machines like CMTV and Record, stole at least 500 million of said bank, 500 million of 5 billion that belonged to the people of our country.
He has no debts there, though. I assure you.

Don't worry, your swamp will be visible when the old man bites the dust. Until then he'll keep everything in check.

Lol, is that you, Janela?

Maybe you shouldn't keep buying half the players from the league to loan back at clubs for them to open the legs for you, or spending 25 18 etc on shit players, or spending more than 10M on "free" transfers.

Also, your lack of memory is hilarious, BdC said he would resign if the banks didn't change their offers, and they did.
Not to mention you didn't even bother to check a simple balance sheet for buys/sells of players.

Yeah, come back when you can buy an actual player, or at least make a decent renovation.
Oh wait there's 20M sitting on the bench!

If he owns the club then why does Sporting own 51% of shares?
Do you think he invested because he believed he would lose money?

KYS faggot.

Who the fuck is Janela?
>Maybe you shouldn't keep buying half the players from the league to loan back
That's actually a valid point. Unfortunately, it's tragic for us, not you. You see, all those players are nothing more than commission machines for our president and his associates. Benfica is the stuck with dozens of salaries from players who everyone knew from the start weren't fit for the club.

Mate, fuck what Badocha says. Your club was always deeply connected to BES, you know that. Your biggest share holder is the man who was an integral part of BES and stole all that money to then buy a tons of companies, including Cofina media.

I only need to see all the money your club spending right now, plus the salaries of your coach, for example, to know your're spending more than you should be able to.
If you think you're done with Wendell, you're not.

Not literally, figuratively.
It's technically not his money. He won't lose shit.

>tragic for us not you

Lol you can't actually think this? It's the reason you get free passes on hard games, it's tragic for everyone but you, you robbed 15/16 week after week.

The only part that tragic for you is that that's the fucking reason you're being investigated for multiple match fixing.

Also, your club is much much connected to BES than Sporting, money wise. Ffs benfica alone has 400M there, Vieira has 600+. You have no idea how dark Vieira past is.

how you like my nigguh Krovinovic?

If only you knew how bad those comissions are.
>free passes
IIt's funny, because, we didn't want to let them play against us, to not generate suspicions, now that they do play, we get "free passes". Who didn't see that coming...
It's pointless to argue with someone who says:
>you robbed 15/16 week after week
I know you're hungry for titles and all, but that's complete bs. You wouldn't even be a contender if we had a proper coach.
>you're being investigated for multiple match fixing
We're being investigated because your holy alliance with porco plus the propaganda machine from Cofina and oNojo have made it so. Nothing will happen because there is absolutely nothing. The climate suspicion and coercion, however, is there. It's only gong to benefit both of you.
>your club is much much connected to BES than Sporting
Laughable.

I'm done here, and remember this: Vieira is not Benfica. Whatever shit is gotten himself into, is only going to increase the chances of him abusing Benfica's patrimony, which he has done and still does to this day.
I pray for the day he is gone.

Top lad, as a player and person. Won't stay long here, sadly.
Max of 2 years, until he moves to a top club in the EPL or Spain.

>My club is PAYING the debt, UNLIKE YOURS
>Supposedly 50% of your transfer fees go to the bank, to PAY DENBTS, a luxury only your blub has.
See, I don't even have to reply to you on that, dumb rabolho.

Regarding the politics, it's not about Centeno and the Pajeet being benfica fans. Don't you find it wrong that the prime minister and the minister of finances sit right next to a man who HEAVILY contributed to the death of one of the most important national banks by not paying his debts? Of course not. Vieira is only bad when he doesn't buy you fancy players.

I don't know which of you I'm speaking to anymore.
Anyway, read the rest of the convo to understand why I say your club isn't actually paying shit.
>HEAVILY contributed
He's in debt, your main share holder STOLE even more than those debts and is casually using it now on your club and other companies like Cofina media.
Was that too hard for you to understand?

Vieira is a crook, correct, but if you think his debt had anything to do with 5 billion disappearing, I've got bad news for you.
Sadly he is the president, therefor, those two will sit in the presidential area. Or do you expect them next to NoName? Come on now. Bit of notion.

>I don't know which of you I'm speaking to anymore.
I'm the guy you replied to before. 2 other dudes and porcofag replied in the mean time.
>main share holder
Main share holder is the club, boy. If it weren't, believe me, there would be a big uprising among the sócios.
About the Angolan, it's not up to us to investigate the source of his money. If it's proved to be stolen from the bank, I hope he answers to the portuguese justice for that, for I'm always a concerned citizen and tax payer. Meanwhile the club won't buy his shares back or just ask nicely him to give them up based on such hypothetical scenarios.
The club is indeed paying its debts, despite of what your NGB-fed fantasies imply. If you have any doubts, you can always check out the R&C's. You know, Sporting still publishes those reports every 4 months despite the law now stating you only need to publish 1 report per year. Nothing to hide.

>Or do you expect them next to NoName? Come on now. Bit of notion.
I expect them to confront a "crook" (your words) on his massive debt, nothing else. Let them watch the games live.

Main share holder outside the club, ofc.
I'm not saying you should revolt against or investigate him, I'm telling you're not as clean as you claim to be. It's not Sporting's problem, but Sporting benefits from it.

>you can always check out the R&C's
R&C's are always clean and great, including ours. It's very easy to hide and disguise shit in them.
The reality is, if it wasn't for Sobrinho's ilicit money, plus the *supposed* unique way of paying a debt that was only offered to them, Sporting would be in a much worse spot.
Like I said before tot he other guy, this is going to be an interesting market for your club. Pay attention to it.

>I expect them to confront
I'd love for him to be confronted, but it's a precedent they won't open for him or anyone else in football or not. Including Sobrinho, in case they eventually sit next to him.
Our crook didn't benefit Benfica with his debts, if anything, he uses Benfica's money to pay them. Your crook and his stolen money benefit SCP, among other things, ofc. Including the propaganda machine used to bash Benfica 24/7.

> Where is your money coming from?
From players sold?

I don't have any idea why the cartilha this week is that BdC found oil... It's like they don't even bother to make simple math.

>until he moves to a top club in the EPL or Spain.
He's good but that's stretching it

The true question is: did he ask Benfica for tickets or the government for a plane to go there?

Ofc not, that's my point

Did you read what he said? Half the money of those sales goes to the bank.

They don't. It's a fixed % above a certain value.

Fucking idiots.

It's a fixed 50% value of any transfer fee, excluding the amounts belonging to third parties.

Again, that is not true.