There are too many /brit/ generals... everyday every hour

There are too many /brit/ generals... everyday every hour

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUJX9hDjhaE#t=37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/brit/ is the powerhouse that keeps Sup Forums afloat

need a qt feminine french bf who loves the bbc (big british cock)

anime

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said.

/brit/ the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of you have felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. You exist as polyps upon the colon of British culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "deanos") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

You're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly ageing burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of being a normie than the professionals. Yet you lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very normie-world you're obsessed with. You choose instead to fuck around and make meme piss-takes well into middle twenties.

You are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like you, and the last thing we need is for you lot to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

You are on a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

>There are too many /brit/ generals... everyday every hour
>There are too many /brit/ generals... everyday
>There are too many /brit/ generals... (t. Rommel)
>there are too many brits

Yes yes I agree with your message

It needs to be moved to /bant/. Same goes for all the generals on here.

/brit/ in particular is utter fucking cancer. It is simply seen as a shitposting general for all the JFs on Sup Forums to congregate cos they don't want to mess up their own generals.

10 years. 10 fucking years. 10 years i have posted alongside the lowest of the low. so much time wasted. time i will never get back. you parasites. you fucking children. men and women who were given the gift of life, yet squandered it so easily, without care, without remorse, without a second thought. literal children who are so fundamentally broken that they turned to the internet for the respect and praise they could never hope to receive from their peers in the real world. queers. head punchers. animal fuckers. spergs and virgs. wastes of space. people who may as well not even exist, for all it matters. people who will never achieve anything. a life of mediocrity is all they can forward to. human fucking garbage, to be polite. there is not a single person here who should not be held in the utmost contempt. people who are so disconnected from reality that they turn to a place like this, a barely concealed pity party, where none of your friends are invited because you dont have any and in all likelihood never will

i feel dirty having posted here. having surrounded myself for so long with a bunch of peter pans. lost boys, who will never be found. who dont want to be found. who are content in their mediocrity. who bask in their inadequacy. who will go through life, forever casting themselves as the victim, never realising that if they just had the courage, the strength of character, to take a fucking chance, that their pitiful fucking lives could have been different. but no, they will go on, most likely forever, blaming everybody but themselves for their wretched situation. you idiots. you fucking pretenders. you were given the gift of life, the chance to be somebody, something, and instead you just spat in its collective face and said no, im too fucking weak, i give up. you cowards. you absolutely fucking cowards

fuck you all

/brit/ deserves a board to itself
we have outgrown Sup Forums
we are the powerhouse that keeps Sup Forums allive

/brit/ is a containment thread

When the mods try to take it away we all discover our inner chav and go around shitting up everyone else's threads

Pic relatred, the mod tried to impose this rule just on /brit/ so everyone went apeshit and started spamming 900 /brit/ threads until they let us keep our little clusterfuck hugbox

>cos they don't want to mess up their own generals.
No, it's because our own generals are fucking SHITE and populated by literal retards and edgy kids. /brit/ is the only decent one.

/brit/ is not decent at all. It's a fucking mass of inane shitposting and full of weirdo cunts stalking mentally ill middle-aged men and insecure mentally ill barely-legal girls.

The whole point of /bant/ was for this crap to be posted there instead of messing up Sup Forums

/brit/ is by far and beyond any doubt, the worst part of Sup Forums.

nah it's a laugh

its alright

>messing up Sup Forums
Yes yes we do not need anyone pooping on the turd

mad because we're better at colonising boards than you

sorry, which mentally ill middle-aged men get stalked by /brit/ other than tim byrne

Laugh at what? Special needs cases thinking they're unique and funny for ripping off the memes they steal from Sup Forums and /r9k/ and then calling them "gimmicks", you fucking halfwit.

The sort of people that laugh at /brit/ are the sort of morons that laugh at James Corden.

>It's a fucking mass of inane shitposting and full of weirdo cunts stalking mentally ill middle-aged men and insecure mentally ill barely-legal girls.
ummm no sweetie x

thats quite a feat

baka desu senpai lad banter hmmmm ah yes

Don't be like that

youtube.com/watch?v=dUJX9hDjhaE#t=37s

I don't think you understand what colonising means.

neat pasta

Janny should really delete any new made before the last one has reached at least 450 or page 8 imo.

Tbh, /brit/ could easily reach 1000 before it's archived

?

i'm always suprised by this line of thought, i think its a sort of stockholm syndrome: you got used to old janny's rules and when he left you just hoped everyone would keep following them

It's an eternal general. Nothing changes from thread to thread

I really don't understand the compulsion to make a new one at (or more often 30 posts before) bump limit

Janny is still around though.

Maybe increasing the BL would help reduce thet amount on /brit/s in the catalogue

I wanna raw dog her and knock her up while she pleasure cries chav nonsense

a bump limit is the only motivator people need. the people who make them very early are trolling; it's usually gay spammer, chink spammer, miscegenation spammer, etc.
theres _a_ janitor, but hes not the same janitor, based off his lax attitude towards /brit/

I ask her to let me impregnate her.

How much money you think it takes? 250 USD enough? Certainly less than 500

Fuck just noticed the loop zoop tattoo. So long as its their blues she likes

I agree

What is even the point of /brit/? It's not even a british general and more like a chatroom at this point

fun, talk to ppl, make friends

>make friends
cringing

>didn't get the joke
small brain wojak.jpg

> when your best friend says that to your other best friend and you're just there witnessing it

ha

>he thinks /brit/ is a typical Sup Forums general

/brit/ is a living breathing Dadaist art exhibition. It is not meant to be moved nor touched, you may participate, perhaps you will learn something about yourself, or more important, human nature itself.

doing a poo lads

>the brainlet explanation
Thank you user for stooping down to educate those that simply do not understand

fucking state of redditors

Brainlet detected

Redditor detected

>obsessed with referencing reddit
Really jogs my noggin

Why are you upset about being a Redditor?

>mfw nigel posts this shit on plebbit
Wuts wrong mate? If you miss it theres only one cuc-err click to get you there

So any explanation as to why you're upset at being outed as a Redditor?

/brit/ is dog shit, it's just retards posting vague out of context phrases and blog posts day in and day out, it belongs on /bant/ or /trash/

How am I outed as being a redditor letriggeredman?
I'm permabanned from that hugbox and have been so for nearly forty decades

doing a poo

Well said, Baconboy

yes ban them all