/ICG/ Innocent Clinton General

FACT: Clinton will NOT be persecuted.
FACT: Therefore no crime has been committed.
FACT: NO CRIME = NO JAIL-TIME

>Federalizing the police will strengthen the union as we face terrorism.

>Opening borders will enrich American culture beyond any other nation in the future.

>Clinton foundation works with the whole world to ensure global peace.

>NO ONE has more experience for the job of POTUS.

>Clinton will win. Clinton will be the greatest POTUS since FDR.

>Clinton is the RIGHT side of history.

More excuses why you're not with her yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pD6zGqcNF64
usuncut.com/politics/hillary-clinton-foreign-policy-record/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Parkhomenko
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for world peace

take a hike kike

KEKU PRAISES CLINTON'S PEACE

>some NEET pretends to be FBI
>post some old news from january and sound spooky
>dumb NEET's with no life spend about a week pretending to be detectives
>"wow work is hard fuck this"

kek fucking fake FBI guy should teach classes on how to get niggers to work for free

Bait
Comey admitted she committed high treason.
Penalty under the law is death by hanging.

This is what millions in $hilling expenses buys you? Sad!

>tfw Trump grills her so hard he could make her have a stroke on live TV during the debates

sage this shit thread, mods do your fucking job

SOURCE PLZ

No he didn't you fucking liar

I read through this and I agree with way more than I thought I would.

ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

#imwithher

I have American cousins and many of them are voting for Hillary, she's a wonderful woman. Only insecure betas don't want Hillary to be president.

CLINTON IS A WOMAN FOR THE PEOPLE.

SEXIST SHILLS FOR TRUMP ARE TRYING TO RUIN THE MOMENTUM

Watch the deposition before congress.
Learn american law
=
Death.
Do you want me to spoon feed you how she violated public trust in a position of authority?
Are you that simple?

Spoon feed please?

If he said she is guilty of treason and did not pursue action - WHY ARE YOU NOT MAD AT HIM?

Wait.
So
You want me to be angry
At the guy who said "don't prosecute"
Instead of the person who violated countless laws and is a traitor to this nation?

Why not be mad at incompetence?
It is his job to prove she did something wrong.
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

INNOCENT CLINTON

I did watch it, I watched it all including the talk with the 2 IG's.
I never once heard him say she committed high treason though, can you link me to the section he said that please.

Treason is criminal disloyalty. Historically, in common law countries, high treason is treason against the state.

Debate her actions and comeys testimony.
I dare you.

Pathetic shilling attempt, Moishe. Try harder next time.

I dare you to provide sources for your claims.
You just look pathetic and stupid now.

It's sad that the only way that Trump could win an election is if his opponent was in jail

Congratulations president Clinton

She violated the statute and comey 'changed' the strict liability statute by creating a new word for negligence. She skips into the Whitehouse. What am I missing?

8/10 troll attempt.

For one - your source. Link me please.

You Trump-Shills are getting lazy.
>repeat a falsehood enough until it is truth,

What was Hilary's involvement with Hilary Clinton when the Presidents Private Army, the delta forced killed young children to "save" them

I guess this is like invading a country, and killing the people, to save them with democracy

3 Criminals with concrete intent and illegal behavior + 1 ambiguous 'scary could-happen-to-you'.

How are any of those relatable (even to one another) in a legal sense?

>Being this retarded
18 U.S.C. section 793 (f)
>I got trips of truth son

a) it was illegal behaviour, in and of itself
b) notwithstanding she perjured herself
c) intent is not required for the laws she violated to be convicted

>>Clinton is the RIGHT side of history

>18 U.S.C. section 793 (f)

Requires gross negligence.
>NOT GUILTY OF THAT
Ambiguous proper place
>EACH DEPARTMENT SETS THAT STANDARD

How did Innocent Clinton violate this?

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING UP THIS IMPORTANT ISSUE

That's not how it works.
If you're 12 and playing pokemon go on your cell its one thing.
If you're secretary of state, you're REQUIRED to have knowledge of classified documentation.
Comey testified killary gave this information to uncleared lawyers to try to clear her.
By defiinition- this is high treason. She knowing!y gave information to a 3rd party to conceal her crimes.
Yep, you're done too

youtube.com/watch?v=pD6zGqcNF64

wtf I hate Trump and want open borders now?

>persecuted
Into the trash it goes.

If you read the fucking law you would know high treason also has a very big OR attahed to it, a fine of 5,000$, five grand. I wanna see the bitch swing too, but you're just not gonna win that one here.

3rd party is not the same as an 'ENEMY OF THE STATE'

Fuck off with your falsehoods trumpette

So I was right, he never said she committed high treason.
Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord

Not knowing beer should run down the glass as long as it is possible to do so.
Clearly she never poured a beer for Bill in her life. Not that I'm surprised...

or no excuse me, 10,000

Go vote for Gdubya again. A prez you can have a beer with.

18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information …

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer —

Shall be fined not more than $10, 000 or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

voting 3rd party is the only way to fight back against the elites

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Are you the same shill who used to make Cruz generals? Also sage

3 responses I. 30 seconds

Administration did set the standard. She just ignored it.

Oh please differentiate gross negligence and extremely careless for me. This will be fun.

>persecuted

hey idiot, I think its been proven that to the world that her own gross negligence did cause information not to be in its proper place, as the law was written, where intent is irrelevant

this is truly some next-level shilling. Dont they pay you to make it believeable?

Look up conspiring to subjugate populace

Crimes happen all the time without prosecution.

Call it conspiracy theory, coincidence or just bad luck, but any time someone is in a position to bring down Hillary Clinton by testifying they wind up dead. In fact, there’s a long history of Clinton-related body counts, with scores of people dying under mysterious circumstances.

Serious question: are there literally people on this board that believe they are important enough that powerful people would actually pay someone to "shill" here or is it just a joke?

Do you guys really get 10 cents a post, or is that bullshit?
Because I'm out of work thanks to obama and I could really use a steady paycheck.

I'm not going to keep linking to posts.

Just letting you know you stick out like a sore thumb to anyone who has been here for a while.

We don't care for newfags you can have them.

But, this type of blatant shilling just doesn't work on those of us who are here regularly. You really can't compete against the OC that's produced here. Your millions of dollars won't work against our millions of users.

we're going to win. I hope you enjoy being paid to lose

You're fucked.

> FACT: Clinton will NOT be persecuted.
> FACT: Therefore no crime has been committed.

That's not really accurate, but if you think it is then I'm sure you would have no problem hanging out with OJ Simpson while Casey Anthony watches your kids.

SAGE

HILLARY CLINTON IS A WAR CRIMINAL

SHE HAS PROFITED HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OFF THE BACKS OF DEAD CITIZENS

Good thing we are a country with STANDARDS where we don't let the public decide cases.
You guys would have done great in Salem ~1693

No crime no time eh? Tell that too all the (majority black men) that were falsely accused.... Also most people break a law at some point in life and aren't jailed. You and your argument are retarded. Grats

Sorry, no niggers allowed

proofs?
you have none?
ohh, thats sad. How much does trump pay you??

I honest to the Hill have never gotten any compensation for posting.
The culture here on Sup Forums is being directed by Trump shills & I am trying to stand up against it. Hillary if she had committed a crime would be in jail.

NO CRIME = NO TIME

Whatever happened to 2322? I saw it a couple days ago, was it disproved?

She has been proven guilty.

>He didn't read Comey's statement.

The issue for Comey wasn’t that Clinton hadn’t committed any federal crimes, but that in his personal opinion the federal felony statute Clinton violated (18 U.S.C. 793f) has been too rarely applied for him to feel comfortable applying it to Clinton.

This is quite different from saying that no crime was committed.

Comey’s position was that crimes were committed, but he decided not to prosecute those crimes because;

1. the statute he focused most on has only been used once in the last century, and;

2. he personally believes that the statute in question might be unconstitutional because, it might punish people for crimes they didn’t specifically intend to commit (specifically, it requires only a finding of “gross negligence,” which Comey conceded he could prove).

Comey took the extraordinary step of researching the legislative history of this criminal statute in order to render his assessment.

He did this because he could not find any other means of not recommending an indictment.

She violated the law, he could prove it. He just didn't want to.

Let the public decide? Why do that? They would be harder to coerce.

Exactly. Everyone but Snowden is a criminal.

FBI director doesnt prosecute crimes, he makes recommendations

>you have none?
Actually I do. Not him, btw.
usuncut.com/politics/hillary-clinton-foreign-policy-record/

Correct I phrased it that way because in this case the DOJ was going to go with his recommendation whether or not to prosecute.

Nice source.
Shill.

I thought it was decent.

Did all the Clinton shills go to bed? I was having fun.

>Clinton will NOT be persecuted.
>Therefore no crime has been committed.
Can we tell this logic to the BLM folks?

>Clinton will NOT be persecuted.

>FACT: Therefore no crime has been committed.
That's not true statement. Your logic is broken.

>it's a shillhill thread

>like when Zimmerman wasn't indicted
kek

Go away Adam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Parkhomenko