FA: Chiefs offensive assistant Childress retiring
KC: Bears tab Chiefs OC Matt Nagy as new HC
KC: Chris Jones suffered torn MCL in WC loss

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/401316274/
youtube.com/watch?v=1SzOeR96IOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5f-pyYwyDzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goodbye Austin. The Lions wouldn't have won half as many games as they did without you and the defense you built. Take care of him Bengals

#
You understand those 2015 and 2016 stats mostly came in garbage time right? Of course you fucking didn't becuase you don't and have never watched a jags game before this season. Please fuck off, Blake is garbage. GARBAGE, couglin drafted fourenette so blake gets the ball the least amount as possible. Teams sellout to stop the run against the jags because bortles is that fucking bad. Jesus fuck why are some of you idiots so fucking dense . WATCH a game sometime don't just look at stats and say "hurrrrrr he's actually pretty good". Don't forget how allen fucking Robinson got upset cause that idiot bortles couldn't even hit him in training camp

we 8-8 or better next year

That's a pretty low bar to meet but I'll take it

Jalen Ramsey a cute.

>Now Belicheck is fucking off to New York after this season
what did he mean by this

Fill in the blank: Mariota and the Titans will ______

We exist

he rocks rough and tough with his afro puffs

overcome the Cheatriots

Do better than expected but still lose

What are your expectations for the Gruden press conference today?

>Bellicheck ending his career in the place where it really began

There will documentaries about for years

>Shula fired

About fucking time, man

So when the ViKANGZ beat the saints this sunday will you retards actually believe they'll make the owl

the qweens wont win an owl

They still have to play in the NFCC and not choke even if they did

i still have questions
>the wop only has about half a season of experience
>opponents now have film on him and Shanny's offense
>still have a lot of holes to fill, O line/CB/WR/RB if Hyde gets to test FA/and they still need to find a legit pass rush threat
i expect a little improvement from this year but you never know

>ViKANGZ beat the saints

>Shula fired

HOLY SHIT I'M POPPING BOTTLES TONIGHT

Saints are going to exposed Thielin as the "white boy who walked in off the street" that he is.

>Goodbye Austin. The Lions wouldn't have won half as many games as they did without you and the defense you built.

Huh? Other then the corner backs, (who are exceptional) the Lions defense was shit.

>will you retards actually believe they'll make the owl

Saints
Falcons
Patriots
Steelers

You remind me of me.

RB isn't as pressing a need as the others even if we lose Hyde. We have some guys on the roster and there should be guys available in the draft even in later rounds.

Plus, we've got a lot of cap space so free agency is a legitimate option to fill some of the holes. If we were just relying on draft picks, I don't think we'd be able to improve enough to make the playoffs but with the right moves in free agency along with hitting on at least our first rounder, we should be in good shape to compete.

Keep in mind that Jimmy was winning games with nothing around him and we can now put pieces around him.

Hey, if our quarterback gets fucked then we're fucking done.

That's just a fact of life in the NFL, assuming your starter is worth a shit.

How elite can one man be?
>Throws a pass to himself for a TD

>retarded
nah that guy just works on the stock exchange floor

If not for the recent QB protecting rules, 57 would have laid him out, and he wouldn't have been able to catch the ball.

>if the starting QB dies, the team is fucked

Lots of other teams have a respectable backup and a good system in place, just in case.

Not us. We're geniuses.

THE PANTHERS DID IT THEY FIRED THEIR OC AND QB COACH IM SO HAPPY SO FUCKING HAPPY

>the qwahtahback was in shotgun and therefor an eligible receiver
I thought if the pass got tipped anyone could catch it. I've seen linemen catch a ball that was tipped.

If you have the time you should read through this, it's comedy gold boards.fireden.net/v/thread/401316274/

Nah, it's true for everybody. If your quarterback is a star and you lose him for the season, you're fucked.

Look at the Eagles with Foles. One of the mos talented rosters in the NFL, well coached, Nick Foles has had some success in this league. And they're still going to get buttfucked by Atlanta.

The only time losing your quarterback wouldn't hurt the team is when you've got someone like Blake Bortles manning the position.

How? They don't even have an owner anymore.

Any word on who's going to buy the team?

With the Playoffs continuing in about 4 days from now, we're getting close to Owl time. With the teams left listed below, rank them based on how much you want them to win, and then also your reaction if the team you want to win the most does so.

>Pats
>Stoolers
>Iggles
>Vikangz
>Aints
>Tits
>Jags
>Falcoons

New everything next year, new GM new Owner new OC and DC

I really think that a group of the same people that already owned it will buy it, hugh mcoll, erskine bolls, a couple members of the Duke and Belk families and maybe Hendrick or Bruton Smith, its also popular that the 49ers former owner gets involved

>Eagles
>Jags
>Steelers
>Titans
>Vikings
>Saints
>Falcons
>Pats

If the Eagles won, I'd be absolutely elated. I don't think it's going to happen, though.

RB is a big piece though. Hyde could pick up the blitz, catch out of the back field usually and when he wasn't getting hit in the backfield he was good at getting at least something positive up the middle. Breida looked really good running the ball but he'll get blown up by anyone bigger than a CB and his hands didn't seem very good. Maybe Joe Williams will be ready after a year of inactive/IR but who knows. If (big IF) Leveon Bell hits FA i'd like to see the 40ers try to pick him up if Hyde doesn't get resigned.
CJB also won a game with that same nothing around him and week 2-6 of close calls. Like i said though, now the rest of the league has 5 games of film on Shanny and the Wop to better game plan against him.

>yfw the Saints win the owl

>Tits
>Jags
>Stoolers
>power gap
>Iggles
>Vikangz
>Failcoons
>Aints
>Pats

>CJB also won a game with that same nothing around him

Barely and against worst competition. And he wasn't the key factor in the win, unlike Jimmy in all of his wins. Jimmy was the only reason we were winning those games. For Beathard, the team came together and got a win against the lowly Giants.

Are you saying Blake Bortles is better than Nick Foles?

>tits
>jasgs
>iggles
>kangz
>aints
>failcoons
>stoolers
>p*ts

and the wop beat the bears, texans and the rasm who were resting the people that made them good

1. Vikangs
2. Titans
Power gap
3. Eagles
4. Jasg
5. Falcoons
6. Saints
POWER GAP
900001. Shittsburgh/Cheatriots

No, I'm saying the Jags have won all year without a quarterback and the Eagles haven't.

That's not an easy thing to do no matter how talented your roster is.

This. Let defensive players do their jobs.

And all of those teams are better than the Giants.

The only team worse than the Giants this year was the Browns. And also, that was a team win. Beathard wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire even in that game. I didn't see any hope for this team with Beathard as the starter, did you?

Certainly we weren't going to compete for the playoffs any time soon. And you can cite lack of tape and that teams are going to gameplan for Jimmy G next season but nobody had any tape on Beathard in the NFL before he became the starter either and it didn't do him any good.

>rank them based on how much you want them to win

1 Vikings
2 Falcons
3 Steelers
4 Eagles
5 Jaguars
6 Titans
7 Saints
POWER GAP
9001 Cheatriots

But the eagles have won 2 and a half games with Nick Foles, and it would have been 3 of the weren't playing the cowboys game like it was a glorified scrimmage. Carson Wentz has been out for three games and we won every game that mattered.

Are the Eagles the good guys now?
>3 white qbs
>no drama in locker room
>no one cries about not getting the ball
>main qb is a god fearing hunter
>backup qb into the playoffs

Nope. They can never be the good guys because of how terrible Philthy sports fans will always be.

If the Giants hire Mike Shula to run their offense I will do the nigger jig off of the nearest tree

What's wrong with the saints?

Well he is

>terrible fans meme
This is literally the 'fuck Drumpf' of the NFL. Eagles fans are demonized by the media. Shed the spotlight on any other fanbase and you'll find that they're the same, if not worse.

Falcons
Jags
Eagles
Vikes
Tits
Brady
Steelers
Saints

It'd probably be one of the biggest sports moments of my life, especially considering last year. However i'd be called a bandwagoner for a couple of years.

(meant for this faggot)

>What's wrong with the saints

>Eagles fans are demonized by the media.

It's actually the opposite. Because they play in the NFC East, the media wants them to be a darling franchise. It's just hard to get other sports fans to forget about what kind of human garbage fills the fanbases in Philthy.

Sometimes the sports media accurately reports on the behavior of Philthy fans and they start pulling out their victim complex until you turn your back. Then they chuck a battery at you.

who /rematch/ here

will spee be booty blasted when the kangz win da owl or just okay?

>ain'ts
>felons
>theivers
revenge tour 2018

WE WUZ

Alright bud. You just keep repeating what you hear on ESPN.

>Would be cool tier
Jags Tits Eagles

>Acceptable tier
Falcons Saints

>shit tier
Queens Pats Steelers

Nah, then I'd be talking about what a tortured fanbase Philthy has been and how they deserve all the success in the world. Really great city all around.

But I know that doesn't feed into your victim complex and denial of reality so ESPN is the boogeyman despite spending at least 1/5th of their time sucking your team's dick.

>muh snowballs at santa
>muh batteries
>muh Orson Welles
The only reasons people have to not think the eagles are the good guys this year are stale memes.

SOON

youtube.com/watch?v=1SzOeR96IOQ

>>Would be cool tier
>Eagles

>Teams that DESERVE to win the owl power rankings

Saints
Steelers
Vikings
Patriots
Falcons
Eagles
Titans
Jaguars

>le 7-9 three years in a row statpad man
>deserving an owl

Shula is finally gone

Surprisingly good list

... unless the team has an actually good backup, which any respectable team will have on hand, because they don't "put all their eggs in one basket."

But bad teams do this, because they don't plan ahead.

What up.

Post yfw the Falcons blow the lead

I cant wait for New England to choke again. I'm going to call into every Boston radio station accusing Brady's soyboy diet of his late season nose dive. Its going to be even better than that guy who called the Pittsburgh station saying they needes to dump Ben for Teboq.

>... unless the team has an actually good backup, which any respectable team will have on hand

Like which teams, for example?

Wait what happened when Brady came out of the game that time
Oh yeah a good back up quarterback because some head coaches aren't drooling retards

Wentz is a cool guy plus Eagles are the second most popular NFC team here in Michigan after the Lions

is this backwards?

youtube.com/watch?v=5f-pyYwyDzw

Looks like old man Bill chimed in on his thoughts on the Tits for their game against them soon.

>shitty meme teams deserve owls

Fuck off

Honestly I would enjoy this

>Norv Turner might replace him

>kangz
>aints
>stoolers
>not meme teams
Too much soy dude

Switch the pats and saints, and the titans and eagles, and you have the list exactly backwards.

>posting a pic of yourself
S O Y
O
Y

My top super bowl picks
>Steelers Vikings
>Patriots Falcons
>Jaguars Eagles

I agree, though mine is slightly different;

1) Saints
I'm biased, but follow me. Bree's is in his twilight. This is likely his last chance to make a run for the super bowl and get another ring. He's arguably the best passing QB to ever play the game, and deserves another win to ensure his legacy as one of the all time greats to ever play. The rest of the team is solid and well built for the future, even without Brees, but Brees is something special for the Saints, and without him the team will be completely different.
2) Vikings
They deserve to finally have some success. I hate their fanbase, but I don't hate the team and recognize what they've done this season. Even if they beat the Saints this Sunday I won't be too upset, I'll root for them to go all the way.
3) Eagles
What a story it would be if an MVP candidate in Wentz goes down and their backup takes them to the super bowl and wins it all. Eagles have suffered a lot over the years, I lived in Philly during the early / late 2000s and it was rough watching them fail over and over again. Hell, I was at the NFC champ game in which vick threw like 4 or 5 picks against Carolina, that game was probably one of the lowest lows. They deserve to win something, but Failcunts will drop them at home saturday.
4) Steelers
I don't really like them, but they're a good team and I wouldn't be buttmad if they won another owl. Big Ben has played really well this season.
Everyone else I don't care about
Titans / Jags
Don't know much about either of these teams, only that I'm neutral about them winning anything.
9000) Patriots
What a boring fucking owl that would be. Wow, the patriots winning another fucking super bowl, only people that give a shit are spoiled brat patriot fans.
9001) Failcunts
They deserve to suffer for eternity.

>tfw pats fan living in PA
whatever happens I just hope they don't lose to the eagles somehow

This is honestly the first time I've heard him really speak, does he always sound like he's on the verge of suicide?

I smell a Vikings fan

The more I think about it, the more I realize Lamar Jackson is a lock for Jacksonville

>Failcunts will drop them at home saturday
The Falcons aren't good.