crespo
sheva
messi

who to buy next

>play meylers team on legendary
>win 3 nil
>play 78 rated squad with 60 chem on legendary
>lose 2-1

There is no fucking consistency in this shit game.

Also just did MMs as I only had to buy Joe Hart to get them done and my best pull was fucking Burki who I got in my preorder packs on Monday, the rest literally discard tier. Should have just sold the players ffs. I'm fucking livid at this game right now. Someone please tell me there's a new dark souls or bloodborne on its way so I can drop this rubbish.

TOTY next week friend, get your credit card ready instead

Same here on squad battles
>beat 84 rated team with 100 Chem 4-1 on legendary
>play a 70 something rated squad with 50 chem and loose 2-0 with 12 shots on target while they score their only to opportunities of the game

This game can be torture

for me it is the the Argentinian Autist getting BTFO by /brit/

SBC Gio is so good. I’ve played him in 3 div 1 games and 4 DKT games and scored 18 goals from CAM. Amazing card.

told u already just get Maradona lad

is the new trend for everyone to play with 100 aggression? feels like everyone i've come up against recently has it set very high

Is he worth 110k?

just got 18, last played 16. Did they do away with no-touch dribbling? also I'm trying so hard not to spend money on FUT but my team is dogshit

R2 + L1 together, if you're on ps4.

Buy packs you could get ronaldo

no

anyone else unable to connect on ps4?

It's probably for the best mate

this game makes me irrationally angry, don't think it's good for my health

might just sell my playstation if i'm being honest, too much temptation otherwise

How is the Hoofball going for yall?

>hoof ball
>not using 4-4-fucking-2

come on lad ffs

wtf lads you can get messi for 700k atm

>tfw he barely posts anymore
you broke him

They design it that way on purpose, there's no way it could happen by accident
Every little thing from rebound goals to menu input delay is solvable but they elect not to fix it to keep you from feeling content with the state of your account

Can I use this hoofball tactic with the 4-2-3-1?

>all four defenders have high attacking work rates

I have Lewandowski in my fifa ultimate team and have been struggling using him effectively in game. I have a full Polish ultimate team and I know the team is not the issue because when I had an expensive bundesliga team I struggles to use him as well. Is there any certain tips or tricks to play better with his card? When I first bought the game I loved it but now I can't win a single game. I went from divison 3 to 7 in online seasons and it's really frustrating given the amount of money I put into. Basically I am asking for FIFA 18 tips and tricks to make you a better player.

Sell the card and use the coins to buy someone else

Big strikers that shoot better than they sprint are shit in FIFA

bought some vela and ciman cards hope they rise a bit

why would people get 87 ADP when Prime Hernandez is cheaper (the SBC anyway) and pretty much the same/better except for passing

Also has anyone tried him? He's glitched to have no traits but I'm curious how he plays

5* WF they use him as cam not as st

Del Piero has beater weak foot and is tradable + nostalgia because he played in a relevant league

This, ADP's long/finesse shots are broken and his passing is excellent

fucking kek, It was me who made that post, forgot about it completely as he no longer comes here

why's your sterling got 4 chem?

Are road to glory cards still going to work if the players got a winter transfer. Mario Gomez probably has a better chance of getting an inform at Stuttgart. Wagner will probably never see the field at Buyern.

Try Crespo, even if it's only 5 games. He's unreal.

Unreal

Does 352 work better than 532?

Sell him and get Muller. The difference between them is astounding, I just found this out when I started playing Muller as a striker and he was finishing chances Lewa usually fluffed, as well as being better at headers despite having lower jumping and accuracy stats. This game is weird like that and stats can be really deceptive, Lewa plays like he's an 83 striker but Martial is a 91 rated striker.

no

Pretty decent desu

442 is shit for hoofball on FIFA. I tried it, wanted a typical Pulis/Large Samuel squad but it was utter shite

You can get SIF Lozano for 35k which does the same thing.

I just spent 100k coins on packs and got nothing

BIG JOHNNY IS BACK BITCHES

lol fucken what

you try the 85?

My potm giroud wants a word with you

>tfw 4 players away from Prime Petit

ffs they're expensive too. might need to do another club clearout.

Just unpacked this guy is he good?

Several people have said no.

Can someone also explain the Composure meme to me?

>tfw only unpacked two TOTW guys and it was Adebayor and this guy

He'd be great as a LCB in a 3atb formation.

I have him center left in a 4atb formation atm

I spent three hundred fucking dollars in a day on this fucking garbage and the only fucking cards I got that weren't trash were motherfucking totw Lovren and FUCKING POTM BRAITWAITE

EIGHTY FUCKING TWO

GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL FAGGOT

Guys like him are more suited for the 3atb. He's smaller but much more agile, plus he has great passing. Its better to have tall beasts as CBs in 4atbs.

alright thanks for the advice

That's the only one I can afford. I'm selling him right now cause I want to try Bergkamp and make an all Dutch squad, but yes he was really great. His only weakness is sometimes he kept missing easy headers but other than that he's the best striker I've ever used in game.

Suggestions for my toothpaste team? I just found out RVP is still in this game but he's unusable and Robben is too good to leave out so I'm gonna do the meme 1st minute sub at the beginning of every game.

I'm done with the basic and advanced SBC's anre there any other SBC's worth doing?

most leagues are absolute money sinks unless the player you want to do would fit your team or if you have most of the squad already. I've tried every league reward player and they are exceptional cards and worth it but ultimately pricey if you do it all at once.

Have a look in the league sbcs, a few teams give out rare gold, premium player and mega packs.

I have 15 k so I’m a long way from doing them. But next step after the basic and advance SBC’s is doing the leagues with the player I want?

Okay cool

Make sure you put Robben on the left and shoot across goal his left foot is broken.

Don't worry about SBCs until you have the team you want

I like him on the right >to cut inside

His WF says 2 but I've scored lots of goals with his right foot. He's one of those broken players as well and he finishes everything inside the box, plus his finesse shots are like Del Piero's.

>200k off messi
fugg what do

Up to you I just think the way this game works shooting across goal is more efficient. Could be my play style that gives me more opportunities to do that though.

Ruud Vormer might not look like much but he is good ig, give him a go
hopefully he gets an IF at some point, basically guaranteed a TOTS too

I have the inform 87 Icardi, and he was absolutely dog shit until i got him in the right formation. I play a 4-4-1-1. Try that my dude.

>using Robben for anything other than cutting left from the right wing to shoot with his left foot

I think he has special animations for cutting inside, his acceleration is also unreal.

>using le cut inside man to not cut inside
The fuck is wrong with you?

I'll try him out if Strootman proves to be awful

>tfw going to switch between Kluivert, Bergkamp, Van Basten for the next 3 weeks in WL

>15 mins left to qualify in the final game
>sweat out a 4-2 in extra time with my classy italian team against his shit fitness epl scrubsters double cdm
>koulibaly risky last ditch tackles, fazio bossing the defence, sirigu inspiring saves, allan and hamsik all over the shop, perotti hat trick and silver fucking rodrigo de paul motm performance in a 3412
>neck straining, 100% concentrated, shaking, well deserved win achieved
>he disconnects

it was all for nothing lads, the best game of the year so far 10/10 and the polish cunt disconnects to be spiteful. just a warning, if you can, avoid polish and turkish teams they are filthy underhand scrubs whose ancestors should have all died in the gas chambers

Just came from 4-0 down to tie it 4-4. Don't want to say it was scripting but it was scripting, he scored some really dumb goals on me.

r8 n h8

boring/10
What did you expect?

WL/10

>gold mbappe and dembele outmuscle your chiellini and boateng
Fucking hate it

I'd get Umtiti and upgrade marq to thiago

There's no reason to get Hernandez, he's basically Aguero with a worse weak foot. And he's not even a real icon, he's only in the game to appeal to the Mexican playerbase, so he lacks the nostalgia factor all the others have.

Mum caught me chuckling so I showed her this post, she said you should have a word with yourself and grow up

Why didn’t you guys tell Hamsik was so good?

Buy a shirt instead of fifa coins and go to the pub you sad cunt

I finally did it lads. I’ve lost in the dkt finals probably around 15 times, never qualifying, and in this game I gave up tying goals in stoppage time in both regulation and extra time to beat Neuer in pens. Never felt so relieved in my life.

what are you doing with Germain lad? Sanson is decent but the goat French cm of ligue 1 is cyprien. Benjamin Andre has a decent inform too. Guess you must be switching formation

Germain has been money for me. I keep him on the left. No need to switch formations.

>showing your mom Sup Forums

Never realised David Meyler was such a massive FIFA autist.

>better at football than me
>better at fifa than me
:(

I find pique better and I got both
I only have like 39k

>only 5 teams left in the mls sbc to complete

Sucks that I didn't prepare as much as I should had.