Sup Forums which European would win a free for all war in Europe just with no nuclear weapons?

Sup Forums which European would win a free for all war in Europe just with no nuclear weapons?

I think we all know who

bongs.

Turkey
Turkey?

Without using anything from the US.

Poland

>European
Ready properly you Aussie cunt

Greece

Russia. They are the only one with a backbone any more and have plenty of people for the meat grinder.

Russia.

Excluding Russia, probably France or Britain.

Israel

Who has the best air force? Brits?

Greece does have a modern military because they feared attack from Turkey

England

This is the only correct answer, everyone else is being ironic.

OP said 'European'.

Yes. The RAF would shit all over the rest.

finlan

This.
Although, Britain is more about not loosing than winning.
Also, imagine crazy world, where nukes count for nothing. In two months, everybody would be arming like crazy. And grabbing for oil like it's no tomorrow.

germany, for sure

they have the tech.

losing*

loose is like your pants are loose from losing weight

France. The rest are too effeminate.

Then brits would win. Take nukes out of the equation, air superiority wins wars between modern militaries

finland would get shat on
luckily, there's nothing worth invading for.

The brits

If russia is European them

Germans are too far gone

The Brits because they are the only Euros I think a lot of Americans can stand. Which means we would more than likely help them over the others.

Probably will happen one day when we can harness anti-matter

Sweden

We would chillax playing the neutral card and let everyone else destroy everything, then we would storm in in 1 single night and cleanse all of EU.

They didn't call the greatest sniper in history the "white death" for nothing.

Whoever America sides with

>air superiority wins wars between modern militaries
You need boots on the ground to win any war, moron.

Air superiority is only useful if your aim is to murder some tinpot nigger dictator and install your own replacement, but that isn't war.

probably england if they waged the war quick and ruthless because they have the largest standing army, navy and airforce in europe.

RARE
A
R
E
NICE DUBS, MR RARE

Yes, and we've one of the worlds best militaries.

fuck you swedecuck, traitorous cur

no we would beat the fuck up everyone and take back our ancestral lands. finland has one of the largest armies and best fighter pilots on the whole continent.

This was what Hitler hoped for, and it didn't relay worked out for him. With Russia, there is no such thing as quick and ruthless war. Aim against it, but always prepare for war of attrition.

>giant monsters so tall they can't breathe in space
>which one would win

isn't there a different board for kids like you somewhere

>8,844 active duty soldiers
wow, i take it back. you're practically a superpower

>Northlands

Swe, Nor and Fin unite to 1 country. Would be the strongest one on the planet. Like the good ol times...

Yada Yada nationalism, but really probably the Germans, two times they managed to do quite fucking well in both wars despite being at a war on both sides.

those are just contract soldiers whose practically only purpose is to train the conscripts which the whole system is based on.

Yes, Dad!

They did it for years it was a fucking stalemate..

My money is on the bongs if they were forced to fight to the death

>I think we all know who
Definitly Germany, since france would get slaughtered in a blitzkrieg alongside the rest of europe and you britbongs simply could not handle them alone withoun't foreign aid.

Never forget that it was the americans who saved your sorry asses not once, but twice in both world wars!

I think the Brits or France. Germanys airforce is really outdated isn't it?

I see your point but can you go into detail about why everyone would be arming like crazy and grabbing for oil?

He's right though, the Finnish army is not designed to be invaders, we're a defensive force.

People wouldn't have the morale to invade anything else than probably Karelia, finns have no reason to start conquering shit.

france

Brutal but true. Its time to just turn over control of the Commonwealth to the Queen for a bit so we can get this shit straightened out.

checked and checked

Russia simply because size

England because they have Island Advantage

Followed by France and then maybe Poland.

Russia because manpower+technology+general size of army

If you don't count Russia then probably france because germany got screwed over by the armistice after ww2 and has very little stuff in general

>implying the Soviets weren't responsible for Germany falling

>implying the soviets would not get crushed if the USA was not invading from the western front.
They were on their last breath when you joined the war, and if you did not take out their underground Neger factory you would have fallen alongside the rest of the world, since your crappy little bombers could not keep up with their speed, effectively ending the war with German victory.

Russia.

You invaded my saturday morning childhood with that creepy as fuck moomin show for about 2 hours each week, no wonder you have such a high suicide rate. Confirmed fingolian psyop to subvert the a nation if you ask me.

Russia

keked to the moon and back

You still have horses and Bows right?
I don't think there is a nation alive that can defend against Huns on horses.

Britian of course, they've won every European war that mattered

kek underrated

Germany. If the "Vaterländische Krieg" will happen my bet is on the germans. With over 80 mil people and all the money + tech they have.

RULE BRITANNIA

Well, except in the US and India

The based Anglos.
GET OUTTA THE WAY, THE MOTHERLAND CALLS FOR WAR

The muslim European

Not so fast

In a true free for all? Russia would conquer continental Europe but not be able to invade the UK.

UK might be able to defeat Russia seeing as they have a better air force and Russia's resources would be spread thin and tired after defeating everyone else.

That battle makes a lot of sense when you learn poles were historically top tier at beating the shit out of muslims

European.
You are from england.

>People saying Germany
We cut our military spending for years, we don't even have the ammunition to hold out two days

Do not underestimate the recurve bow.

once upon a time? Germany. Currently? thats a tough call.

this would be a FFA tho, Hitler had to fight everyone at the same time.

>flag

You all capitulate to the invading Moslem hordes/janissaries after countless humiliatingly lop-sided military defeats across Europe's major cities, and the nascent European caliphate directs its attention to the rest of the world after the last of the white Christian insurgency (mostly ensconced within cucksheds) has been eradicated. The good ol' US eventually intervenes, and drops tactical nukes across the newly formed Eurabia, saving the rest of the world from Kebab indoctrination.

The island can never be taken my friend. Think how hard the japs made it 70 years ago and they're only like 4ft tall.

>15k population

ULTRA RARE

You're welcome.

What about Switzerland ?

Lichtenstein

>Definitly Germany
Ahahahaha. Germany has next to no fucking army and its navy is one of the worst in the developed world.

>Turkish Army: 315k
>Russian Army: 230k
>British Army: 146k (including all reserves)
>Polish Army: 120k
>French Army: 112k personnel
>Italian Army: 101k
>Greek Army: 90k
>Spanish Army: 75k
>German Army: 60k

What tech?

yup

He's a Germaboo, he doesn't actually know anything except that German things are better by virtue of being German.

You have nothing.

Kek

puta cara vc tem a mentalidade de um adolescente

making brazilians look bad man

You lost the first Chechen war. You lost to a country whose entire population outnumbered your army by less than 10 to 1.

We will

>balkans winner
Serbia
>western europe winner
UK
>eastern europe winner
Russia

The end result will be a stalemate between rus/serb forces vs UK island defense.

The English have the best military in Europe, followed by I would say France.

Yeah, Germany, like usual.

You guys were getting your asses kicked in both WW1, and WW2 until we came in. Without our help, you'd just lose again.

That said, in the current state of affairs, I genuinely do not know who would win. My guess is Austria, or some other uncucked country. You guys are on your way to uncucking yourselves, but given how most of your country has never even seen a gun in person, nonetheless handled one, I'm not so sure how fit they'd be for duty.

The Jews.

Never heard about the Reservisten Verband dont you?

A polish - french union.

considering they have 50% more planes then the UK I would go with France too

This is excluding the russia ofc

Nope, ruskies victory locked down tight.