/extraflags/

Cate Edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q6GsMF6Kii0
github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Miner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

digits and i send this to gf

fixed

wew

fucking cunt thumbnail what the fuck i saved the actual picture

roll

nibba i was talking about my digits

reroll

fug no more rerolls

fuck

cute cate
fucking shit cat

page 9 because you dumb niggers don't know how to bump

fug

only cates allowed m9

fuck you

:^)

youtu.be/q6GsMF6Kii0
my friend sent me this through facebook
not sure why

Very disapointed with this picture OP
When I clicked I expected to be overwhelmed with a BIG cute kitten and some dank nugs, and all I got was a thumbnail

have no fear
nugcat is here

Outstanding post and dubs

>tfw I still can't afford this

At least you live near the Great Smoky Mountains and that is most definitely a good thing

I've been to pic related, it's a pretty amazing view and a relatively simple/short hike. Huge recommendation for anyone in the area.

I'm not going to be in the area anytime soon but it's a parc I want to check out, I was mostly in the western USA when I visited

tfw angery

going to georgia on october 24th
will post borjomi flag

'ey fellas i ran a few errands this morning.

Banyule

Whittlesea

what happens when an infinitely crushing force meets an uncrushable pigeon?

Darebin

(should have been second)

Hume

>metropolitan
looked like a nordic nazi flag at first glance

Moreland

(kinda technically. I'm here all the time anyway.)

Brimbank

Wyndham

Hobsons Bay

Melbourne

oops

Stonnington

Boroondara

That's all. I was also here earlier this week.

Port Phillip

So close...

I'll dig up an excuse to go there soon, its not too far from me. Maybe next time i go see a movie.

There is another 4 flags under the metropolitan flag that aren't on that map though that i haven't posted yet.

Here are some new regionals in case nobody else has them. Wish me luck here!

thanks user

have fun

Had a fockin nightmare lads

what's wrong?

guy from washington right?
why did you move to NJ and for how long?

It was ketchup everywhere and the dream gf i had fucking died

That's a metaphor of your oppression of stronk independent wimmin you filthy cis gendered patriarch

Yeah but i was cursed by ketchup

Did she have a burger pussy?

Nah mate

post a specialty burger from your cunt
this is a Tommy's chili burger, only found in California, us locals refer to it as a baby diaper

EU has no Burger

thread is confirmed dead

>beep

Retarded threads should be banned.

suck my ass

We have the foie gras burger

You can keep it

I wouldn't have wasted it on a tasteless German don't worry

I would loose my toungesenses after eating this

I'd just like to say that it is neat seeing a french user with extraflags for once. thank you

God DAMN that looks amazing! The gas station I live by makes these fuckin' things, absolutely god tier. They'll even fry it for you for a few bucks.

No reason to worry, it is perfectly hallal

A pleasure, but there are many more than me (and I've had mine for 2 years now I think, although they changed when the regional borders changed a year ago)
I often see Brittany, Normandy and Provence for instance
Also here's my city flag, I don't usually wear it but since it seems you've never seen it

Noice
I haven't eaten today but my father is making a quiche downstairs
Here's a chestnut/walnut pie

yo thats gay nigga lmao

Thank All*h you dont put Napoleon in your meals

I put neapolitan in my desserts

woah page 9

reroll but add an ":^)" to REALLY max out on your spectrum

it hurts

I remember reading what those spaces under Greenland meant, but I do not know where, can anybody inform me on it?

The Black ones are obtainable but have no region they belong to for example the 4 "unknown" possibles or the EU flag
The Blue ones are outdated flags that got changed
The reds are in the database but could never be posted with

fug

prepare yourselves, it's almost done :^)

holy shit youre alive

My dear /flag/tists,
I'm proud to share my tool :^)

* pulls out the tool *

github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Miner

feel free to comment, share n shiet
p.s. looks like it's working on Wine though not 100% stable

Nice :D

bormp

bump

ok so I got it running, but it doesn't mark the flags I already have. I checked the names of my folders and they matched the github repository, but I only have this for some countries, do I need all of them? Do I need the national flags too and if so in what format?

If you downloaded more than an hour ago, pls download again as I already fixed a couple problems.

It should work also for a few coutries.
You don't need to have national flags (which are anyway saved, for example, as de.gif for Germany)
Btw it's manual: you have to press Mark once you have flags in the tree view

ok I reinstalled it, did exactly the same and now it works, thanks a lot for fixing. Great /flag/ tool

:^) thanks

A note for everyone:
If many of us start mining the whole archive, some may get b&.
I think it's still reasonable for just a few of us to run it, while the others may import the dumps since the program can parse them

/flag/ collecting dies here tbqh

The tool's pretty cool, gonna keep sifting through by eye though, I get to know my collection a bit better that way. As long as there are weekly script runs posted here we should be A-OK! The program itself is very impressive compared to what we worked on earlier this year.

Is there a possibility to generate a complete flag tree with the current version?

sup

all of my :^)

I went here last night and will be here again later tonight - for the collectors

thanks

Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and Savoie flag coming soon lads as I'll be moving

:O

wew lad