Pokemon Go is a Death Sentence for Black Men

hahahahahahahaha

>medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.qimn1f1lo

Posted this a couple of days ago, but I couldn't post the image due to being on the train and using my phone.

Remember: Pokemon and society need to realize they never checked their privilege hahahahah

>What's it like over there Mr. English teacher?

I'm not an English teacher. Wife is on business and is from here, so I joined her. I do see the English teachers here though. They're pale as fuck, dyels with the test of female squirrels, and probably named fucking James.

Added in comments for yall too

the creators of Pokemon never had nigs in mind anyway

what kind of pokemon would you find in a BLM rally other than Jynx?

Death sentence for Jews

sigh...

>I play as a black female character because they are so few represented in video games.

*smacks lips*

BDUMP

Amazing

Excuse me?

gas the kikes race war now

>Posted this a couple of days ago, but I couldn't post the image due to being on the train and using my phone.
yea i saw it, was a fun thread

kek

well don't stop there

>probably named fucking James
My name is James and I'm only an ounce manlier than what you described. I didn't know my name was a stereotype for those types of people.

Here you go brother

Jigaboo arguments:
>I get shot for walking down the street gibsmedat lets kill some cops
>blacks commit most of the violent crimes because cops are watching them with suspicion and its not their fault the system is to blame.

White women and betas in the comments:OMG white people are evil its 2016 ur so smart and brave

Start lifting and wear contacts. Let the sunlight touch your skin on a dailyyyyyyy. Go by Jim.

Are we the same person bro?

Fuck.

how are they so thick

MY GOD

He's furious that he's slightly more likely to have the cops called on him by white people. That's a tragic injustice!

Yet... he refuses to even acknowledge that those white people are more likely to be killed/assaulted/raped/robbed by him than by any given random white person.

He also managed to imply he's less safe around rich white people than around other blacks.

What do we gain by keeping blacks in this country? Seriously? Is it really worth it for us?

Please come here!
Also that black guy is more likely to get robbed and killed because he is in the hood.

Fucking James. Fuck that guy.

Pokemon GO needs to Pokemon STOP

So whats it like over here mr english teacher in denial?

Found the English teacher.

Hi James. What's it like knowing you are only liked for being "different" here? lol

Please don't come back to the States. We never liked you in the first place, remember? That's why you left.