Why do you all hate jewish people so much? i don't understand

why do you all hate jewish people so much? i don't understand..

>people

well yeah what else could they be??

they never give me back exact change

I don't I just hate the people who run our banks, our press, Hollywood, push multiculturalism, and manipulate the American military for their gain. By pure coincidence most of these groups have a common element

we don't

I support Israel and most Israelis are based besides orthodox

its the jews here and europe who are cucks

Geesus fookin Christ mate. Fresh of the reddit boat i see. I sincerely urge you to kill yourself in a timely manner.

You should be asking why they hate us.

I have no problems with them, especially Asa. Christian, but memes and stereotypes are fun and "Jew" is just a funny word to say.

And yes, also gas ys.

Supporting the holocaust is the edgiest stance you can have, Sup Forums lives to be edgy. Thus, they hate the Jews.

they sacrifice babies n sheeit

Why do they hate us is the more appropriate question.

Because they think they are the chosen people and they're superior to everyone. Also, they want to take over the world and enslave anyone that isn't like them. They try to brainwash people with propaganda and subvert the truth.

Oh wait.. that was the nazis.

Idk Jews are master race they are holy holy holy praises be upon that blessed race praises praises praises

>80811499
but i go on tumblr so ha

still nothing but strawmen

>14 KB

It's satire...

have a dislike for anyone playing the victim these days

>you all

fuck you faggot
>thinks Sup Forums is one person
what is wrong with you people

but goy they are the victim. theyve been kicked out of every country

>There is a worldwide Jewish conspiracy.

>But it has nothing to do with the eight richest men on Earth sitting in a bunker underneath Switzerland, plotting world domination.

>No, the worldwide Jewish conspiracy has only one goal: to capture your beautiful women and make them one of us.

>You see, us Jews are not allowed to preach our religion to anyone. Even to our potential spouse. They have to decide for themselves whether to take the plunge.

>Yet here they are — from the stunning Marilyn Monroe to the gorgeous Elizabeth Banks — trading their Matthews for Moishes. Can we explain it? No. Will we still be taking advantage of it? Oh, HELL yeah.

This better be b8

Step 1: www.google.com

Step 2: "why do people hate Jews?"

Step 3: post results

4BFP

They're just delusional. Don't believe in their lies, friend.

naturally subversive and immoral.

Jesus says to love your enemy

Matthew could be a Jewish name and Moses is a common Christian name.

Go read the talmud and the part where it says rape children over 3 and then you're like yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

also george soros

>why do you all hate jewish people so much?
I don't but I'm very distrustful of them
>Own a vastly disproportionate amount of media conglomerates and banks
>Amass and hoard this power
>Only give jobs to other jews if you can help it
>Have all media channels promote leftist agendas (race-mixing, homosexuality, innocent michael browns getting killed by meanie racist cops, globalism, etc)
>Promote agenda even in children's cartoons
etc

It's all very suspicious

oh and despite all this playing the victim card at every chance.