Why are Americans so bothered by nazis...

Why are Americans so bothered by nazis? I see so many people crying and complaining about any form of nazi imagery being shown these days, whether it's in a good light or a bad light. Hell, even if it's purely for historical accuracy or educational purpose.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manners_Street
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The 6 million. The Jewish diaspora in America is really powerful.

We fought one of the biggest wars in history to stop Nazis once and for all. They have become some very classic pure evil movie villains for us to murder onscreen.

And now there is percieved rise in nationalism, including white nationalism, including neo nazi. Maybe its fake maybe its just perception. Either way it stinks and making a lot of people very sensitive though some people on the left want to inflate it so they can make themselves into heroes or whatever else. But I don't know

you know (((why)))

but for real, it's because the Left wants to be able to use political violence and suppression using what they believe to be an indefensible position (nazism) and apply it to all they don't like (because it's always ok to beat and silence a nazi!)

cause jewlyhood

>once and for all
top fucking kek
It's time for the Jew to be scared again

>We fought one of the biggest wars in history to stop Nazis once and for all.
no, we fought that war because some gooks sneak attacked us and when we went after them, Hitler like the retard he was declared war on us.
Are you actually such a fucking brainlet that you think we fought the Nazis because they were mean to PoC or some shit?

>We fought one of the biggest wars in history to stop Nazis once and for all
we didn't though, we really didn't care about nazis until after japan attacked us and Germany declared war on us after

Im a jew and i dislike nazis, because they want to kill me

The Nazis being """mean to PoC"""" (you mean genocide of all non-Germans, including white people like Jewish or Slavic) grows out of their nationalistic tendencies. Same nationalist tendencies that caused Japanese to attack us. Its all connected.

We did. Lots of Americans were anti-isolationism back then. The GOVT had an isolationist policy but still helped out the allies until they realized they could not hope to sit this one out. And since then? Everyone knows Nazis were monsters.

Are you actually such a fucking brainlet that you think we fought the Nazis because they were mean to PoC or some shit?
unfortunately a lot people actually believe this

> Jews
> scared of some sweaty neckbeards posting pepe's from their mom's basement

whatever you say

I'd really prefer if the only posts in my thread were from non-American IPs.

>mfw people act like Americans fought and died to stop racism
>mfw people think white Americans that fought in WW2 werent white supremacists
>mfw if they could see into the future they would have fought for the Axis and gassed Jews themselves

Fucking retards. I hate Americans so fucking much. Literal communists screaming "punching Nazis is an American past time", as if we didn't drop flammable jelly on communists and burn them alive for decades

well you have

>The Nazis being """mean to PoC"""" (you mean genocide of all non-Germans, including white people like Jewish or Slavic) grows out of their nationalistic tendencies.
Yet Nationalism was not why we fought them. We were fine with their Nationalism, they just declared was on us.
>Same nationalist tendencies that caused Japanese to attack us. Its all connected.
We also fought alongside nationalists for places like China. Nationalism isn't "a problem" we "dealt with" it was just countries declaring war in is for material gain (Japan tries to cripple the US Navy so it can grab resources in the Philippines)

Deal with it

There were literally millions of Klansmen in the US Military in WW2 kek

>Hmm, I could ask Americans why they X, but instead I think I'll ask everyone else why Americans X
Oh yeah, this is Sup Forums

well duh you continue trading with your longtime allies but we had no interest in crushing the Third Reich until war was declared, which was by them, not us

>Americans

Well i am an actual jew, so. There are many jews in Czech Republic.

you act like the rest of the world knew that holocaust was even happening then. from the uninvolved united states view, western europe was just throwing bombs at each other. it didn't seem like our war until we were dragged into it

I never doubted you were Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manners_Street

Why are Americans so racist?

Well, the other guys you have mentioned are clearly jew haters, so i don’t understand why you put me with them in the same post.

All Americans have to read Anne Frank's diary and Night in school, they have big giant Holocaust museums, Jews disproportionately represented in media, it goes on and on.

pic related

because none of you are Americans

> ~4,000
>many

>too many

Maori a shit

> mfw there are about 30,000 jews in the Netherlands

Most Americans who are "offended" by Nazis are just pretending because they want to look cool on social media.

Well, there were much more, but were neighbours with nazi germany, so it’s just logicsl that we have much less jews now

In the USA you have entire regions with people who have the same political opinion. Red or blue. Anything else is unthinkable.

I know right
How did your family survive?

>mfw the highest percentage of shoah'd Jews in occupied Europe was in the Netherlands

Thats because we have the highest number of conformist normies in Europe.

terug naar je bord kankerlul

Its true though.

If you ask a government official to kill a jew or not follow the rules he will kill the jew.
If you ask people to report jews they see walking around then all ladies will call the police when a jew walks the street.
If you tell people they are now get drafted into a nazi army they will complain and report in.

You know its true.

Don’t know, i just have jewish heritage. I guess it wasn’t as harsh here as in Germany
>i know right
Fuck off

Ik zie het probleem niet

See, you contradict yourself.
First you say it was yyyy harsh because Germany is your neighbour. Germans are known for their productivity.
And then you say
>guess it wasn’t as harsh here as in Germany

So nazis kinda let your ancestors live, out of good will?
>Fuck off
Where? I'm Russian. It's you who should fuck off to your middle eastern desert.

It disgusts me because those are the same people who pretend to be oh so social today.
Ironically enough it are todays radicals (on the right and left) that would be the least likely to be nazis.

rangeban america now

>you contradict yourself
Lol at poltard ruskie trying to find jewish “contradictions”. Many jewish people fled that is a fact. Some stayed, i guess, i don’t think germans were that busy hunting mixed czech/jewsih people in the villages.
>Where?
To your Sup Forums shithole, vanya
>who should fuck off to your middle eastern desert.
>1/16 jewish
>REEEEE! A jew in a country that hates russkies the most
Why do you even care half tatar half finnish “slav”?

>shut it down

Gladly

If America was destroyed 100 years ago the world would have almost zero problems right now.

>clearly it is a jewish conspiracy that replied to my autism

>butthurt

You still have to go back, Pepikstein.

>wtf an antisemitic post on my board? rangeban these fucks!

>You still have to go back
Back to where, exactly? My parents were part of Czechia for a long time now.

What did they even forget on Sup Forums?

Where your "people" came from, of course. Modern Israel that is.
>if you hate jews you must be a Sup Forumstard !!!!!
History disagrees with you.

Not him but
>Sup Forums
>having any sort of meaningful history

Literally every nation in history had at some point hated and tried to expel jews.

I guess Sup Forums predates all antisemitism though

>american intellectuals

>bothered by nazis
>operation paperclip
They werent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gehlen_Organization