What are you smoking tonight, Sup Forums ?

What are you smoking tonight, Sup Forums ?

Also general legalization of marijuana thread

DUDE

WEED

>Jumping off of a bridge is less likely to damage your body fatally than shooting one's self in the head.
>Let's jump for this reason!

back to Sup Forums you insufferable nigger

Stoned and want to be left aloned, fuck off fascists.

WA here! Smoking our own legal product. Feels good senpai

Really struggle to keep my pro-legalization stance when retards like you always have DUDE WEED threads for no fucking reason. Go back to Sup Forums

The fuck is that, puke?

Chattel slavery grown tobacco rolled in jewskin.

I'm pretty based

I quit smoking last month. My sex drive is ready to trap a tranny.

False equivalency, have you read the sticky? Thanks for funding El chapo while screaming about building walls, you're a true Patriot!

extracted hash, 81% thc Bruce Banner strain

wow you kinda close tho

Tahoe OG, my local had a sale on it. Pretty good. Using the ol' water pipe.

Wow Sup Forums sure is cringey. People smoke weed. That will never change. Deal with it autists.

Smoking the last nug for the month as I just started a graduate level calculus class and I dont want to accidentally it.

Nothing unfortunately but I am growing some soon. Happy dabbing and don't take banter to heart

Good strain!

Why do you have chromium and chrome?

I might do the same soon, working on some projects. You made a typo, good choice desu

Good OS choice btw I'm proud of you user

LMAO

I use chrome for my google accounts and chromium to be not tracked as much

I take it you've never accidentally a whole Coke bottle.

>Thanks for funding El chapo
you're funding him, shame!

northern lights home brew

dude weed lmao

Lol at all the losers that don't have any friends, so they can't get weed. I'm smoking Mango Kush right now lads. I feel tremendous and confy a the same time.

smoking pot makes you gay

No thats ecstacy

Maybe if you start smoking before you're grown

Just got a PAX 2 for my dry. I can't figure out how to get it to work though :c I think I over pack it, or it's too hot.

>Implying you need to be friends with your dealer

I used to smoke weed and it just isn't for me. This shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums. Go to Sup Forums i'm sure every one of those faggots smokes weed every day.

I fund the legal colorado pot stores and state government, theyve been using the millions of $$$ of tax money mostly for schools and a little to deal with homeless

I mixed up 4 things into a salad, love potion#1, chitral kush, larry og, and bubble gum cheese, some good stuff

>linux
>chrome
Ya fucked that up m8

This image has me highly intrigued, praytell what I am looking at? Looks like a massive device for capturing... energy? Light?

I'm all for legalization and smoking what you want but BHO and extremely high concentrate is degenerate unless used for purely medicinal reasons.

I've been doing dabs of an Indica wax called Sosa OG.

Moderate consumption of alcohol, cannabis, and alcohol is a sign of a healthy Christian identity in the face of the Islamic menace.

Weed is for niggers. Glad I quit a couple weeks back. Last longer and gained an inch.

Not exactly sure, but its either sour diesel or girl scout cookies

Ah yes, the Bruce banner strain, I see that you too are a marijuana connoisseur /tip

I am buying legal marijuana at a state run store that I have grown and produced for the legal market.

I am literally doing the opposite.