APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2752666-prienu-vytautas-to-play-exhibitions-called-big-baller-brand-challenge-games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's it?

why did the father ruin Melos life?

he didnt shoplift in China....

>ruin Melos life
You are aware that they can still enter the NBA Draft, right? I mean it sounds weird telling this to an American, but their career are far from over. Sending them to a country where they can stay out of trouble was a smart idea

>Melo could have gone to UCLA like Lonzo
>he now plays in a high school gym in Lithuania for $200 a week

not only did he not shoplift, he is a top 10 prospect unlike LiAngelo who isnt top 100

think of all the Lithuanian pussy he is gonna be drowning in tho

>ruin it
You dense motherfucker, he's done the best thing ever for them as far as sports are concerned. They are essentially going to be in pure training mode for the next year or two in an environment where the competition is fiercer than any American higschool league, and they will also be away from other dumb American kids so they won't get caught up doing the dumb shit we all do as teenagers here. Not to mention they're getting paid for doing this.
LiAngelo might not benefit as much from this, but LaMelo is likely going to be a star as a result of this decision. Especially if he continues to grow taller.

>making your son become a high school dropout

What is he gonna do if he blows out his knee while playing in some third world shithole for no money? Sure he may have an insurance policy on himself but what happens when that million or two runs out?

He is just adhering to the black dropout stereotype, albeit in a much more delusional and hilarious manner.

Have you seen how ugly these mongrels are?

bruh lonzo is in the NBA, everyone in that family cool for life now

You do realize that only 9 people have made it to the NBA from the Lithuanian league in the last 40 years, right? It isn't considered a power league.

>in an environment where the competition is fiercer than any American higschool league
lol

>Lithuanian pussy
would rather go down on Hope Solo senpai

>Athletes don't run out of money and are rich forever

LaVar will bankrupt them. That type or loyalty to a father that reckless will send them down the path to ruin

that bad eh?

He's likely making more than that, but even then $200 a week is honestly on par with or more than you'd get as an NCAA D1 athlete once tuition is cut out of your scholarship allotment. I remember I was only getting ~$750 a month in allotment on a $24k a semester scholarship, but only while class was in session (so 8 months out of the year). That $750 had to go to rent, bills, and food in a college town, so I was pretty much stuck slumming it because the school decided to jew everyone and hike tuition to reclaim a bigger share of money from us.
Meanwhile, making $200 a week in Lithuania probably means you're going to be living like a king, looking at their GDP/Capita compared to the US.

It's a better league than any American highschool league.
What highschool league is fiercer?

>It's a better league than any American highschool league.

what sport did u play? i thought athletes eat for free?

Do you really want to compare how many NBA players come out of American high schools versus how many come out of the second division Lithuanian league?

Not him, but it depends on the sport iirc. Some scholarship athletes don't have very strict dieting requirements, but if you're an Alabama football player you're going to be talking to a dietitian at least once a week to figure out your meals.

Sure. How many come directly out of highschools versus Lithuania?
Because IIRC, most players come from NCAA and various Euro Leagues.

>amerimutts are actually this fucking retarded

>How many come directly out of highschools
>Kobe
>Lebron
>Garnett
>Howard

Lamelo is a generational talent. Doesnt matter where he comes from.

>Lamelo
>generational talent

>the lituanian second division is tougher than the high school leagues that D1 schools recruit from
kek

>what happens when that million or two runs out
Anyone who goes bankrupt from 1mln deserves poverty. You could literally live off the interest with an above average income never working a day in your life.

>Lavar Ball
>Frugal, long-term minded investor
???

UCLA said they were done with the Ball family though

after the father ruined it. Pay attention please.

Nice. 4 people.
I agree.

Lamelo is ugle as fuck

European bitches actually care about genetics and not muddying them up with a mutt

Is it true they went up against a bunch of B team high schoolers? If so, not that impressive desu

Ye their opponent team was made up entirely of 16-17 year olds.

Please tell me they're eventually going to face off against teams that will kick their asses.

They will be playing first division team on 13th and will likely get trashed, last game they lost by 50~ against team which is currently 3rd out of 10. I doubt they will get much playing time.

BBB is hemoraging money and about to be sued

>Last game
This was their first game though?

Lithuania, we in the US apologize for inflicting this family on you.

So what happened with Italy and Spain?
And what's happening in Sweden and Germany now?

I mean their team, they were already in Lithuania but didn't play in LKL yet which is 1st tier division in Lithuania, this game they played is some BBB organized friendly cup with teams from NKL which is second tier division, and mostly youngsters play there, think of it as D-league of Lithuania basically.

Is that the reason one of the reporters asked Gelo to go on a date with her?

>BBB organized
I hope they made LaVar pay in advance for the floor paint etc.

That reporter works for comedy ”news” show, basically tmz or dailymail tier.

Lamelo, his name sounds like those knock off names for soda at the grocery store

>Sup Forums unironically believes that top college players don't get paid

Lul even the refs had BBB logo on them.

the adidas scandal basically showed how much a player can go for

>104k viewers
hahahahahaha

>an environment where the competition is fiercer than any American higschool league

they're playing lower division scrubs. AAU is much better competition.

My kid's high school gym is bigger than this place.

>about to be sued
great if true but I haven't heard anything about this

Shaun Kemp

this is b8, lemelo was already a top prospect

Lamelo still could have played there

also instead of signing with Nike for 20M a year they sell 2 shoes a week with BBB

"was" being the operative word.

>pro debut
their team withdrew from the league to play against U18 teams

the ball family will def appear in the sequel to 30 for 30:broke

ok

>these IRS small ballers telling me I'm bankrupt
>who even listens to the IRS, they ain't even on my radar

Lithuania is more competitive than any highschool in the USA

i won't take any (you)s from Small ballers

aau

this nigga barking at me lmao

im surprised you havent killed yourself

i would if i lived in brazil

it probably is a highschool.
and boy bbb is really going for that latvian market, huh.

lamelo means "lick it" in spanish

>UCLA
US college basketball is leagues lower than european basketball and 250 a week is only because he's a kid getting a kid contract, if he shows he can play he'll either get bought by another team or simply get a new one next year and earn thousands a week.

>making $200 a week in Lithuania probably means you're going to be living like a king

Why are burgers so ignorant

>All that BBB
Lavar basically owns the team at this point.

Is that Zalgiris C? because last I remembered they're always in euroleague

Not really he just made a big baller tournament there.

But he sure has contacts with the president because the club is quite poor and the reason they accepted them is because of publicity, so it's a win win situation

There was a lithuanian kid that made 31 points by himself that same game.

also this

It's Zalgiris 2
bleacherreport.com/articles/2752666-prienu-vytautas-to-play-exhibitions-called-big-baller-brand-challenge-games

but how many threees did they make. thats the mark of a tru superstar

>mah bois

>combined
kek

>Mfw a brazillian thats unable to speak dog.

As long as the club gets the money, sure. If I were in their place I would demand cash, in advance.

Sorry Lithuania. This shit show should never have come to you.

They got a 100k facebook deal and some other stuff

Centuries of Moorish and Arab invasions and rape happened in Spain and Italy. As for the Swedes and Germans they are cucks for third world brown people by letting them take over their nations but they actually hardly ever race mix with them.