Women love him

>women love him
>men love him
>hollywood loves him
>Sup Forums loves him
>reddit loves him
>tumblr loves him

How does the Goose keep getting away with this?

Autism

GOOSE ON A LOOSE

>Teller was supposed to play the lead in the Whiplash follow-up, La La Land. He says director Damien Chazelle offered him the part when they were filming Whiplash, way before it became an Oscar-winning hit. Teller gets a little nervous telling the story, tearing his dinner roll to shreds and claiming he doesn't know what happened before deciding, whatever, "These are just facts." He explains that he almost passed up the chance to be in Arms and the Dudes because it would have conflicted with La La Land. "And I got a call from my agent, saying, 'Hey, I just got a call from Lionsgate. Damien told them that he no longer thinks you're creatively right for the project. He's moving on without you.'" So he sent him a text: What the fuck, bro?

He drives

i dont love him

I don't love him. I think he's currently the most overrated actor in the industry.

Teller is one of (((them))), fuck him.

A REAL HUMAN BEAM

That's because you're a pleb.

But that's Tom Hardy?

It's a rare combination of good but slightly weird looks, high functioning autism, and never saying or doing anything offensive or political.

If he's one of (((them))), why wasn't he hired? I thought (((they))) prefer casting their own than casting goyim. Did Sup Forums lie to me?

>applying the logical Jew
Hello Chaim

He's got always the same fucking expression. I have yet to see some stuff like the nice guys so my opinion might chance, but so far I don't get at all why everyone likes him. Ok he's good looking so for women that's more than enough. But come on.

Btw Hardy is miles better as an actor.

*applying the green jew
Hello Goldberg

>He's got always the same fucking expression.
wanna fite

As I said I have yet to watch that.

Tbch I started it but the file was some arab edition and the chicks were censored. I dropped it after the first two minutes, I have to donwload it again.

mhmm, be verrrry careful now

what did she mean by this?

Who's that cute little thing?

He hired the best marketing managers and low IQ celebrity worshippers lapped their shit up.

I think there are still a few of us smart people around who can see that he is actually shit. On Sup Forums at least.

Oh my. You truly are a massive pleb user. Seek help