Hey faggots

Stop shitting up /k/. Sorry you can't have guns, no need to be jealous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

autrfgghghhh

Kek, hope you enjoy posting on an >AMERICAN BOARD
>BUILT FOR AND BY AMERICANS
>IMPLYING EUROPOORS COULD COME UP WITH SUCH A STRAIGHTFORWARD POSTING SITE

Stolen from Japanese

>BE AMERICAN
>GET SHOT

/k/ is more than Glocks. Sorry to disappoint you.

Many, many more americans use guns to defend themselves than are murdered by them. It's part and parcel of sharing a border with Mexico and having a large group of descendants of slaves.

report them

What? It's a weapons board so yeah it's more than just handguns. No need to spread your cancerous "bloo bloo blee blee" memes everywhere.

>BUILT FOR AND BY AMERICANS
also check'em

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimis_Deus
Nice try Jamal

>ameriballoons come round
>can't take the banter
Every time

Lol i was referring to blacks

>come around
No no you've got it all wrong. YOU are the ones infesting other boards. It's not banter it's an image you saved followed by you flapping you extra large flipper on the keyboard and hitting send. If you guys had some actually intelligent insults it wouldn't be as annoying, either way it doesn't belong on /k/

uuughuehgu no gun
aaauuughh no free
land of freee AAAGHHGSA

Yeah, the Japs made it and Moot made an english copy.

But that's the point, shitty jokes for the sake of making shitty jokes.
What's wrong with that? Also stop being so butthurt, you're confirming the stereotype.

UHG

UGHAROOOO

HURGhh

The shitty jokes don't belong on /k/, the pictures are revolting and after seeing them over and over again the lack of creativity and originality becomes obvious. What if someone started spamming your board (I assume you don't just browse int) with picture after picture of human fecal matter. It would get pretty annoying wouldn't it?

I do, in fact, just browse Sup Forums
Also, top banter

>What if someone started spamming your board (I assume you don't just browse int) with picture after picture of human fecal matter.
/pol literally does that

I understand your point but your attention is the only thing that legitimates this spam. It's nothing without it

Wasnt us. Sup Forums did it
Also we have guns

>What if someone started spamming your board (I assume you don't just browse int) with picture after picture of human fecal matter.

yanks already post here m8

Built by a weeb for weebs, copied a Japanese website, now run by a Jap.

>muh gun
>muh serious discussions