So now that enough time has passed for Sup Forums to settle down from their temper tantrum we can all agree her latest...

So now that enough time has passed for Sup Forums to settle down from their temper tantrum we can all agree her latest special was actually really funny right?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ayyy/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/rew/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmm, I don't think so user

DUDE MY VAGINA LMAO

I DID A SEX WITH A GUY MY STINKY VAGINA FUCK HOLE SMELLS OF PEEPEEPOOPOO

audience: AhahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHZHA

Women are funny, get over it.

I could only make it ten minutes

Beat that

yeah funny looking

I think they are on to gay power rangers now or something. I still haven't watched it but I will eventually just to see what the big damn deal is.

>my cunt... smells bad!
>my boyfriend... cums in my ass!
>my period blood... is crusty!

I disagree, pic related is an example of an unfunny woman

I can jack off to this. Is this good or bad and why.

I've seen some of her television show, so yeah, it's probably funny.

Rednecks, neo-nazis, Trump supporters, etc. should definitely not try to crack any jokes. Just look at the crap one of them just made. The stuff Schumer comes up with is funnier than this neckbeard mockery.

lets see paul alans card

sure if you are a basic pleb.

im trying to watch it but I keep pausing because its so bad.

>gay power rangers

That's what WE here at Sup Forums are doing on Sup Forums you tourist Tumblrtard, your Sup Forums boogeyman has nothing to do with it.

DUDE MY VAGINA IS STINKY LMAO

*random noises*

pls laugh

trips of truth, good, though it is degenerate

I don't really understand all the hate directed toward Amy Schumer recently,
and I think people could be a bit more genital, before fingering the blame.
I mean come on guys, cheese a real solid Babe just trying her saggy breast to
slob it out, and become a giant in the cunt-throat world of comedy.
Did it heifer once occur to you that Amy is merely trying to steak her clam
in this male dominated arena, and comedy can sometimes be a rocky road if
not executed potbelly.
Many feel she deserts a good roasting and try and plump her in with the
likes of Carlos Mencia, but fail to realize many others would apple crumble
under the constant pressure to be funny and original.
If you want to pork about a woman touched by the ham of the almighty, look
no further than Amy Schumer to be the bacon of shining light for those who
want to trot in her footsteps.
If you guys could stop being big pussies and just meat her halfway I'm
sure she'd steal your hearts and you'd have a real whale of a time.
People need to face fats that Amy's going to be round for many years,
and is baking no prisoners on her way into the anals of history.

they can be when they come up with original humour that isn't just 'wimynz stuffs' and 'hey I'm an ethnic woman listen to my stories about wimynz stuff with (insert cultural stereotype here)'

tfw we live in a timeline when anyone who criticizes you can be blown off as a nazi, a racist, a sexist or a troll

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Literally who?

Good because she's fucking hot.

I can never get how she can steal all those jokes and still the mess up the punch line

Yeah, I love laughing at them

>I think they are on to gay power rangers now or something.

And you can go right back to the Dr Who containment general where you can pat yourself on the back with all the other Redditfags for what a defiant outpost of not Sup Forums you all are.

This is bait right?

I think it boils down to whether you view reality through a objective lens or a personal lens.

Through an objective point of view you're basically fat-enabling.

Through an personal point of view this huge bitch will make me bust a huge nut.

It's a existential question.

I liked it. She's not George Carlin or anything, but she's worth a watch.

And, "I can take a hot load on my tits and still care about my friends getting shot at the mall" was a great line

Triggered hard! Back to safe space when?

If you thought this was funny you may need to seek medical help

I made it thorugh fifteen minutes of awful sex jokes before I wanted to die

i suppose you're right, there are different types of people i suppose

I literally tried and I only got to 6 minutes.

>DROPPED

who should replace her?
JLaw with bleach bonde hair

This.

desu I only used to hate her because she was anti-Trump. That's the only time I heard of her, and Sup Forums was saying she sucked so I kind of bought into that.

>tfw voted for trump

WTF was I thinking?

Practicing passive misogyny is much more effective. You can consider women sub-human but still reap full benefits if they don't realize it.

Being an angry sad fuck lashing out however will leave you out.

JLaw's tits are too small. Barbie should have enormous fucking tits.

She's just not funny enough for me to care about her. Still waiting for the Comedians in cars getting coffee episode with her, gonna be interesting to see if she's funny at all without a writing team (doubt it, she isn't funny with one). Her timing is way off and the subjects she brings up are painfully predictable.

Yeah, I completely agree

Ebin.

I mean, how can you tell without watching it?

>me on the right

>he took the time to post that
the triggering is real

>White knighting a hambeast on Sup Forums

I went and checked Sup Forums.

No talk about movies.

A whole lot of autistic screeching about the CIA, NSA, the Illuminati and something about ISP's selling browsing history to advertisers.

filthy dumb reddit scum

I thought that was an Amy Schumer joke tho?

>who should replace her?
a black or a tranny

I don't think so.

Whining about stupid political shit in children's entertaient has been a long standing tradition on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I just had a look at Sup Forums and they're still whining about Jews and Muslims and "Cucks" as usual.

>And, "I can take a hot load on my tits and still care about my friends getting shot at the mall" was a great line

Context must improve it a lot.

Actually I just enjoy baiting you guys, but damn, could you make it any easier? Also I get paid 5 shekels for every (you), so, thanks! :^)

Holy shit, she's the Donald Trump of entertainers. The more she does, the more people can't shut up about her giving her more spotlight time than she'd normally get or deserve on her own which gets her enough attention to get normies thinking she's worth something.

When you get this triggered over somebody not enjoying something you didn't make, by a person you don't know, you need to step back and think about the direction your life has taken.

We live in a world where this woman is a major celebrity because she talks about her vagina's noises and the genuinely funny guy who used to fuck that vagina can't even keep a job because he's "too offensive"

I don't talk about it outside of this place tho

I think it's funny how you guys think your viewing habits matter to anyone. I haven't even seen it, and I don't care about Amy Schumer either way. I just enjoy toying with you delicate flower types who get mad about stand up comedy specials you haven't even seen. Adorable.

>shot of audience
>group of women crying from laughing
>1 guy in the middle looking a bit uncomfortable
it was actually surreal how many times this kept happening, and I only was able to get through half of it

>Muslims

Lol why does people complaining about the Religion of Peace offend you so much.

Except she's a failure.

Trump still hasn't crashed and burned. Yet.

>:^)

Ebic life you got there, honey.

>this passes for humour in some people's minds

Fuck this gay Earth

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

yeah they can be funny but that doesnt mean amy schumer is funny, which she isn't. all of her material is basically able to be broken down into either "my hygeine is bad and my vagina stinks" or "i had sex with a man". even worse, a lot of her material is stolen from other comedians.

amy schumer nudes when?

Because only edgy teenagers does that

Why do you fags even talk about this dumb bitch? Ignore her you fucking mongs

We don't think they matter.

Amy Schumer is the one making the claims that some Hacker Army is tanking her career.

We realize that's absurd.

Now stop being mad at people not liking what you like. That's a kindergarten tier life philosophy user. It's why you're so bitter/unhappy.

When she said she wanted to be a comedian, they just laughed at her. Well i dont see anyone laughing now

It doesn't offend me. Just pointing out that they are talking about Muslims, not sexually deviant power rangers.

Did they cast her to play the part of Barbie's Dream House?

Of course it's not tanking her career. You guys gave her more publicity for for her special than she could have dreamed of with your online social activist crybaby routine. You made a stand up comedy special about farts or whatever into a news story. Well done, I guess.

I don't think he likes her, I think he just thinks he's some badass troll and assumes everyone else on here is a drooling stormfront retard.

I am a badass troll but my talents are wasted on this lot. Fish in a barrell.

> Only edgelords are against our edgy pedo cult

Really made me think.

>I was only pretending to be retarded, I swear!

Fuck yea

There are some cunt & ass shots that got posted a few times on Sup Forums but I have no idea if they're really her or not.
>no I didn't save them

We didn't do anything. No one cares what we have to say.

Amy Schumer made people not enjoying her show a news story.

You really believe a bunch of neet neckbeard virgins are some massively influential internet cabal?

lol get some fresh air m8.

Is that Larry David or Chevy Chase?

KEK see THIS is funny
and who typed that? A MAN

{audience falls out of seats and claw off their faces due to intense hilarity}

>voted for trump
>thinking?

Pick one

I guess it was all a complex conspiracy engineered by the brilliant Amy Schumer. And all those threads just like this one whining about it, for weeks, part of the conspiracy too. Maybe YOU'RE part of it. How much did Amy pay you for this buddy? I'm on to you!

Holy fuck, Mel's still got it, not giving any fucks since the 1920s

This guy gets it

>Aisha
>white
>blond hair

Sup Forums whitewashing while complaining about forced diversity. keke.

Larry Chase

That's because he's the Milo of comics. If he concentrated more on the jokes than being an offensive edgelord, he'd do better, because he's got talent.

His jokes have no substance to them unlike Amy.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ CHANGED TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ayyy/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ NOW TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/rew/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/ changed to archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/

because they are :^)

>Mudslimes arent rapey rapey on white girls like fucking crazy now
>What is Rotherham?

who is this supposed to be?

>Hasn't seen the Amanda Seyfried fappenings yet

>have an agenda
>call it out anonymously before anyone else can do it
>play it off with ease

I'm on to your antics fuckboii

All American stand ups are trash anyway, they never get s laugh out of me, can only watch brits, aussies and sometimes Canadian standups.

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Sup Forums? It reminds me of an atheist constantly whining about Christians. just boring desu

I gave this special a chance to see if she could redeem herself, but her jokes were exactly like in Its Always Sunny when Sweet Dee thinks she made it in stand-up.