Just paid $19 to see this. It's exactly what you'd expect

Just paid $19 to see this. It's exactly what you'd expect.

>$19
What the fuck

What do you expect me to expect

So kino?

The trailer gave away the whole fucking movie. Also it looks very Expanse Protomolecule.

>$19
What the fuck. I could see it tomorrow for exactly four bongs

Alien

>had a little bit of interest in the movie
>trailers gave a lot away but left a little to the imagination
>newest trailers released
>spoils a bunch of other shit

STOP IT

Oh, nice.

Thats not made up if you live in some cities

an Alien remake?

Life is pointless

it seems like you wasted your L I F E watching this

HAHAHAHA DUDE THEY MANAGED TO SEND IT OFF INTO SPACE AT THE END BUT OH NO ACTUALLY THE POD WITH THE ALIEN IN IT WAS SENT TO EARTH AND IT WAS THE HUMAN THAT GOT SENT OFF INTO SPACE LMAO
WHAT A TWEEEEEEEST

In a good way?

...If that's you're thing. I mean, it wasn't a bad film per se, just generic. No one's going to remember it 10 years from now.

Yeah, that was corny

I heard it was a Venom prequel.

True?

yeah

jake gyllenhaal as eddie brock fucking WHEN

Yea, Shyamalan would be proud of them

The movie was actually "not bad", it had some moments but the ending... what the fuck were they thinking ?

If they just baited away the alien with the flares and took the escape shuttles back to earth, the alien would be trapped in space on the ISS and everything would be just fine

How could they overlook that loop hole ?

How bad is it?

I really want to watch this because it's sci fi and got Rebecca Ferguson in it

so it's a mix of Alien with a dash of Body Snatchers and Thing?

Does it chestburst out of deadpool after it goes down his throat?

Its quite entertaining and the 1st half is pretty thrilling, then it turns into the common "one dies after another" scenario.
If you dont need to see the space scenes on a big screen cause youve seen something similiar like Gravity in cinema already, go watch it on some website next week - it'll still be worth your time

I'd say its Gravity meets Alien with a slice of The thing

That shit would hilarious but actually he just dies puking blood

Wow what a waste I really thought they would go that route since they seemed to be trying to ape alien.

Imagine if they went for the expectable cliché ending instead

Suddenly its not that bad anymore

I think Reynolds wouldve been actually ok with it since he's full of one-liners in the short screen time he got, but looks like the director wanted to keep the dark tone for the whole movie

Though they borrowed quite some things from alien, overusing that "they track it on the radar" more than once

what kind of poster is that?
why would a hand be inside a helmet, trying to reach out?

I'd say its a metaphor but they probably just chose it cause it looks spoopy

Plus the flamethrower bit.

So what did the bugger actually look like? Searching for film life and alien largely nets Alien movie stuff.

How does the alien even eat?
Does it even have a mouth?

well if they went with that, might as well use the ISS's window

Your loophole is explained in the movie.

Like a weird starfish manta.

Eventually it has a mouth.

No. That picture of the used footage from SM3 was bullshit and just more Sup Forums falsehood. Seriously. I hate the spread of fake shit.

>It's exactly what you'd expect.
A lame cross between Alien and Andromeda Strain (1970s)?

the thing m8

Did you miss the part where the ISS was going to crash through Earth's atmosphere in less than an hour?

He did. But please, let us enjoy this Cthulhu origin story.

>if i know how a story ends, the telling of it is meaningless

You're gonna die.

So..

Should I watch it or not?

Having seen the Expanse I can safely say it isn't.

It's nothing like it.

Yo somebody spoil the shit out of this entire movie for me.

I was smart enough not to watch any trailers and I was pleasantly surprised with it.

Okay so...are you saying I should wait for a torrent?

Not bad at all, its a very tense movie. Solid 7 or 8.

Iunno, make up your own mind. Do you like sci fi horrors? It's not spectacular or ground breaking or even particularly imaginative, but its definitely good. It does what it sets out to do well. It's entertaining, do you reckon thats worth spending 39.99 for a ticket on?

Had similar thought when I watched the trailer. More like an "Alien"/"Andromeda Strain" (the old movie) feel.

It just went up $1 here in western Canuckistan:

One adult: $11.99 (3D $14.99)
One small popcorn: $4.99 ("butter" $0.50 xtra)
One large Coke: $5.25

..but holy-fuck comfy reclining chairs!

crap?

>paying to see a movie

Stop this foolishness. You are throwing your money away. There are so many ways to watch a movie for free it is ridiculous to ever pay money to do so.

Take your $19 and use it to buy a nicer dinner, or take a recreational drive down some roads you've never been on. That's a better form of entertainment you can't find for free on the internet.

Noshill those trailers look pretty great. It's a movie I'm going to be checking for torrents of daily.

this is a way better Alien film than Covenant is going to be

honestly it was pretty entertaining and well executed, but predictable. thank god ryan reynolds dies as quickly as possible

I like body horror flicks, but most of them are shit. This is in my top ten. blood glacier, harbinger down, leviathan (1989), europa report, all lack something that this has

>Leviathan (1989)

You shut your whore mouth, that movie's a classic.

Europa Report pissed me the fuck off.