am i in for a kino time?

Other urls found in this thread:

empireonline.com/movies/features/m-night-shyamalan-split/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>marathon
>kino

I wish I could bite you until you squealed

sounds hot ;) i have a boi pucci and a benis

Does marathon mean something else these days or watching the whole movie is now marathoning?

>Close up on character's face
>Character's eyes well up with expectant tears
>Every fucking character
>For two hours
fucking annoying movie

yes its a joke

Apocalypse is the best

He'll be back to tell us he's bored 10 minutes in

newfags

oh, alright. Not a very funny joke to be honest.

People who need to broadcast their intent to watch a 2 hour movie and get some attention for it don't have the attention span to sit through said movie without playing on their phones. Doubtless op is checking in on this thread as he plays candy crush while the movie rolls.

Show it big boi

Yes, also a brilliant McAvoy.

What does "to be honest mean"? I have no idea tbqh.

how do you even get this salty? its a thread bro, move on if you dont like it.

Protip: You're all being meme'd

This was a public service announcement.

He was fantastic. The gay artistic personality was his best.

I also almost shit my pants at the end of the movie. M. Night is back.

Wish I could dance as well as Hedwig

the amazing thing was that he was brought in at the last minute, he was not the top choice for the role.

"It's crooked" jumped the entire theater

The guy is amazing, you should watch Filth.

........bendis?

Good luck user, I tried marathoning it at the cinema before but dropped out because I ran out of popcorn after 10 minutes.

there good rips of this yet?

Shit script, shit actresses, etcetera

There's probably a Wes Anderson thread somewhere you can find.

empireonline.com/movies/features/m-night-shyamalan-split/

>Split has this phenomenal central performance at its heart from James McAvoy. When did you cast him?

>I’d never met James. I only knew him through a handful of his most famous parts, and I was a huge admirer of his elegance. He also seemed to be this leading man who just wanted to act. There was a humility about him. I knew he did stage acting a lot. That was important to me, that he have stagecraft. Initially when I was looking at men who could play this, it’s a very small list. Who can play a child? Who can play a woman? Who can play the physicality? Just asking those questions, it’s very difficult to find somebody. He wasn’t available initially and I don’t remember what movie went away, but they called and said he’s available.

>He takes risks as an actor. Filth, Trance.

>I feel he’s the most courageous actor. When you get to that skill level of acting, I understand actors’ tack towards biopics. They want to go for it, they want to be dangerous but they want the patina of protection which is, ‘I was acting crazy because he was’. It takes a very different courage to really go for it in an original movie. Especially late in a career. You’ll often find someone will go for it as they’re coming up, or a biopic like Wolf Of Wall Street. But James did it because I made it up. I’m not sure his peers that are at his level of acting would have been as courageous. He almost doesn’t have a fear button.

McAvoy deserves an Oscar