Country self-hate thread

Fucking HATE being British

London elects a mayor that protected someone behind the 9/11 attacks and claims watching your friends murdered by terrorists is just "part and parcel. Claims to be against terrorist but calls "moderate" Muslims uncle toms. Is too busy arresting people making mean posts on twitter rather than tackeling extremeism. London is literally the only "first world" city with an acid attack epidemic

Police allow pakis to rape 1,500 white teens for years because they are too scared of being branded a racist

Police here are weak, pathetic and spineless, sure you have seen all the meme webm's and pics of British "police" being pathetic as usual

British police finally shoot an uppity, roadman armed with a gun, the British public cry racism without even knowing the story and riot all over the country for weeks, mass looting and violence ensues

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

policing by cucksent

>"where are you from user?"
>"I'm from Brita- Ireland"

Don't worry user I hate Brits too

Feel better, friend.

White genocide is real m8.

Well do what you can against these things. Talk to other people, convince them these are real issues and have to be changed, just don't become an all out Stormfag. And don't ever hate your country and identity, especially not if it's just because your nation undergos problematic times.

The thing is most British people acknowledge these problems, they are just too scared to do anything about it. Pathetic country. Leaving ASAP

Ah come on, it's the very same here as described. Almost all of my surroundings (family, friends, even some sheltered cityfags I know that were 100% "green-left" just 2 years ago are slowly changing their minds now) secretly dislike sand people mass immigration, but no one dares to speak out publicly in fear of losing their jobs or being publicly ostracised, and I have to admit I'm the same way - and with the new North Korea tier "hate speech" laws being currently implemented, it's only going to get worse
A coworker of a friend of mine recently witnessed some sandniggers groping girls at an Oktoberfest, and in his drunken stupor he went on FB later that night posting stuff like "Bombs on Aleppo!" - result: He got immediately fired because some supervisor saw it and flagged him to SJW-infiltrated HR of the company he worked at - so yeah, things are fucked here

But where, lol?
Ireland, Poland, Uruguay?

Shouldn't history be a good indication?

History of countries who expelled jews? Almost every country in Europe did it at some point in history.

Fuck off to Sup Forums battyboi.

@80815814
Br*Wn subhuman

angols are subhuman

Fuck f*nland

Just hang out with bitter old people. Not only will they have similar views they will also probably have some pretty interesting stories.

>tfw you're a subhuman mongrel

I hate being a Finn. The SJW shit is overflowing.

People say we are 60% but if you are only counting people with 100% euro ancestry it's more like 40% or less.

>people are too scared
>I'm leaving

The fuck are you talking about? There's literally no benefit in identifying as white in 2017 and pretty much everyone with some partial Black and Native American ancestry claims it for the gibmedats (see: Elizabeth Warren, who claimed to be Native American for years despite having no visible Native features)

if dubs, America is officially only 6% wh*te

Not my country but Sup Forums makes me a self hating Jew

Whites are naturally privileged though.

>hate Vermont
>climate sucks
>the people, although the nicest in New England, are still shitty
>the politics of this whole region are fucked
I can't wait until my wife gets another option to transfer her job away from here.

>thinking u h8 ur country
>not being an argie
>argentina white though

you're gay

You're a virgin neet who thinks his race makes him better than everyone else.

A FUCKING LEAF

You are shitposting in this thread saying the same thing over and over again. Truly autistic

>BASED DRUMPF CAN FINALLY GENOCIDE THOSE MEAN BLACKS WHO BULLIED ME AT SCHOOL PRAISE LE KEK XDDD
kys

bump

>obesity rates are highest in the world
>corrupting other countries with our jew curated pop culture
>I don't own any guns and I never want to own any guns, but starting to feel like I should just because of where I live
>leader who is ridiculed by the majority of the world, seems to be kind of a bumbling idiot so far
>health care is a privelege of the very rich or the dirt poor, everyone else is just fucked

Please, I want to go to a nice country. Any suggestions on where to emmigrate are welcome.

There are too many wh*Te animals here

On Thursday 4 August 2011, a police officer shot and killed 29-year-old Mark Duggan during an intelligence-led, targeted vehicle stop procedure on the Ferry Lane bridge next to Tottenham Hale station. The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) said that the planned arrest was part of Operation Trident, which at that time investigated gun crime within the black community. The incident had been referred to the IPCC, which is standard practice if death or serious injury follows police contact.

Hate being American in all honestly. I love the anti-American memes going on, only wish I could join in on them.

You're so fucking stupid, and is inadvertedly protecting criminals

How am I protecting criminals?

By being a naive piece of shit and adsuming no brown people can be bad

I also hate British people

It's just karma for white colonialism

>everything I don't like is Sup Forums

Bye bye Sup Forumstard

He's brown himself.