Is he the most based black man in America? He looks like he wants to curbstomp some niggers

Is he the most based black man in America? He looks like he wants to curbstomp some niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gFyeag4tc
youtube.com/watch?v=3X8bKdi3nYA
youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k
youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM
youtube.com/watch?v=DOqjGzYC4dA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are very many black people who speak out against black culture. Most of them got shot, but you know...

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gFyeag4tc
I pity this man, there is no fate worse than being a smart African-American.

>another exaggerating Fox News commentator
>based

Ok user.

Holy shit that BLM nigger is arguing like a 6th grader trying to outsmart you in a debate.
>I'm just strongly implying things so that when you call me out on it I claim you're misrepresenting my argument :^)
>Something's not the case 100% of the time so let's ignore obvious and clearly demonstrable statistical trends
>Argument against me? You've not understood my position! Here, let me move the goalposts...
The host had to jump in all the time to help this stupid nigger out.

>black
There's definitely some mud in there

Imagine being born into a race of monsters but not being a monster yourself by some cruel act of God

youtube.com/watch?v=3X8bKdi3nYA

Based black gentleman sheriff laying the smack down on BLM and rev Jackson @ 28:45

YOU CAN'T BE MORE BASED THAN THIS DUDE.

He has a white man's beard wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk

How do we get more black people like these and fewer Obamas and Tyrones?

He's good. Larry Elder is based as well.
Nigroglasses police chief seems ok

He is absolutely based. He's a County Sheriff not a commentator you dolt. If he was retired then sure, you might have a valid criticism, but he's accountable for everything he says as an elected public official.

Also since when did telling the truth qualify as exaggerating?

>implying Obama isn't an articulate, high IQ black person who relies on facts and ethics.

This theme was made for Sherrif Clarke: youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

No. He's a symbol of the cuckservative movement. He's just a paid nigger that is paid to say the things the white man is afraid to say. Because the white man's thoughts don't matter and black thoughts are sacred.

>Imagine being born into a race of monsters but not being a monster yourself by some cruel act of God
That's why I feel sorry for Uncle Ruckus. He's a white man in a black man's body. No one should have to suffer such a curse.

Nigga that white man just got a tan

>the official platform of BLM is not about striking back against cops
>so that means it must be true in application
jej

Its a toss up between him and the Dallas Chief, but the Dallas Chief kind of cucked himself yesterday by saying he couldnt get laid growing up.

Clarke wins. I hope he gets a position in the MAGA ADMINISTRATION.

>calling BLM subhuman trash
>not based
youtube.com/watch?v=eo90MirkK_k

>yfw trump selects Clarke as VP

HOLY FUCK

THAT FUCKING REPORTER
>"24 unarmed black men were killed by police this year, so shouldn't BLM have the right to voice their opinion?"
>MEANWHILE 2500 BLACK MEN HAVE KILLED EACH OTHER
MEANWHILE WHITES MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE KILLED BY POLICE, WHILE MAKING UP ZERO PERCENT OF PEOPLE WHO KILL POLICE

Yep, 24 unarmed black men, not even INNOCENT, just unarmed, matter more than fucking every other death in America

Standard young black man.
>What did you say, I will get louder to prove my point.
>Listen to how loud and much I talk, my talking over you clearly means I am smarter.
>I am silly.

He argues like a black woman, which is the root of the problem.

god, Marc Lamont Hill is such a piece of shit. He gets BTFO every single time he's on TV.

he is American as fuck

He's still a ghetto trash nigger, and because he a different species than I am, white gods. I naturally and scientifically must hate him, and strive for his extinction.

If you had bothered to look at OPs link you'd know that he is in fact, based. Kys

See? even Black people hate niggers.

>American
>white

More like

>who relies of fags and ethnics

Holy Shit, this man is based asf.

Based Sotomayor.

Pastor Manning is always good entertainment value.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

youre not chilean, are you

>I like Shariff Dahvid A Claurke becuz he a smart guy who kno wut he talkin bout

Hes in the running for "best house negro" and "best supporting uncle tom." That one police chief in dallas is gaining traction though, if he cuts one more promo about joining the bootlickers for his massah it could be anyones award to win.

Based Tommy calling out white liberals.

Nah that's just texas.

Holy hell, fuck Marc Lamont Hill. And their motive was later revealed "fuck the po-leece, kill anyone who steps on a nigga."

>Milwaukee
Is he letting Mike "Spook Nuke" Stoklasa roam the streets to do what the police are not allowed to do?

Based

>Trump should be the new commander in chief.
The feel anons.

I mean look at this nigga, reminds me of darius rucker when he started making country music. Like really? Wtf are you doing? I will never understand these house niggas, same goes for ben carson and herman cain, these niggas really thought white people were gona vote for them.

>he thinks I like him because he's black

You is the niggist.

I like him because he speaks with clear and specific ideals. IE redpilled as fuck. Take your nigger tier arguments back to you cock swallowing degenerate.

>Saying that a movement advocating the murder of police officers is bad is Uncle Tom behavior
Never relax

If youre actually a nigger, stop being a nigger.
>lookdeeperphampai

Did someone link worldstar to Sup Forums?

Philando castile is probably the only black man who is based

Why are you not slaying a group of niggers right now. Where's you pride?

Aaaand then he committed armed robbery.

huh?

Wasnt he killed at a traffic stop when a cop overreacted?

Give a source

> this redneck thinks that video was him

Cletus go to bed, you've got a lot of cousin fucking to do in the morning

He offered them a solution. He told them to come work at the department and help change things.

They have ignored this.

It makes it very clear they have no interest in fixing this. They just enjoy a good chimpout.

Oops, I talked out of my ass. He was apparently mistaken as a robbery suspect. I suck cocks.

>fags and ethnics
best comment here

>you have to be fair sheriff

>I don;'t have to be fair, I have to be factual

REKT
E
K
T

You think that sheriff would appreciate a thank you letter from Bulgaria?

Watched his interview, willing to confirm. Based as it gets. He destroyed that little niglet. Respect to him.

I have a liberal friend that I don't talk to anymore, because he'd sperg out anytime he started to get the feeling he might not be the smartest person in the room, or anytime I don't agree with him 100%.

He hates this guys fucking guts. He basically said in a really long-winded fashion that his opinion about the black community is invalid because he's a cop.

Fuck this country. Let it all burn.

Yeah sorry about the butthurt though,he was probably one of us

>trusting a house nigger who polices the whitest place in america on subjects that aren't directly affecting him

tax stamps on cartons of newports prove he robbed that convenience store

I honestly doubt it,and even if he did,he was pretty based and was probably one of us.

Who the fuck wants to be a cop? Like, you're literally volunteering to snitch like wtf. Listen I dont agree with most shit on Sup Forums, I get it you're all tired of blacks. But when the fuck did this place become bootlicking central?

We only hate stupid blacks.We dont mind blacks who dont do crimes.

The white fox news guy's eyes are so close together. You might think I am making fun of him for that. If anything it just proves that white people are smarter and have more keen predatory skills.

pic related, nigger

>Is he the most based black man in America?
why, because he works for the 'white man'?
fuck that, he's a traitor to his own kind if you ask me

Self hating uncle tom's are shit.

It pains me as a white, upper class liberal, to have to witness these traitors try and lick boots to fit into my world. It won't happen, coon.

#blacklivesmatter

youtube.com/watch?v=DOqjGzYC4dA

>"I don't have to be fair, what I do have to be is factual."

This guy is fucking hunk of raw iron. What a boss.

Fuck you. He was talking like this in the Wisconsin political theater long before Fox came calling.

He put out ads telling people in Milwaukee county to protect themselves because (Milaukee PD) couldn't protect them. He goes against the democrats that challenge him even though he is an elected official (as a democrat).

I don't know ALL his politics but on crime and the dindu problem he is based as fuck.

Never seen a liberal get so BTFO that he literally had nothing else to say before.

This is a new one.

#transracial rights now !

I sent him a mail, thanking him for his conduct. I hope he reads it.

That dumb nigger got so mad when they pointed out that 1 more officer had been slain up to that point in time than unarmed Black men.

T. shitposter

Does he browse Sup Forums?

A fucking hero.

Leaf post of the year.

hill is the fucking worst

manifesto? any one got a link?

Because he has a real job
Hes one of the rare ones

what if i told you that this cop shooting thing is just a piece of the greater puzzle, which is aiming to impose gun control on your country

And that is exactly what is wrong with black people.

What you said there means that they have no responsibly for themselves. If they don't care about them why should anyone else?

Fuck this is getting to be epically stupid.

Honorary Aryan

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He's very rational and sound like white man.
I guess he would.

There's many video with him, he BTFO every SJW.

spot on

This is what I just sent him

>Sheriff Clarke,

>I am writing this from distant Bulgaria. I wanted to express my profound thanks to you for being one of the few voices of reason on US television during the recent unrest. You have been truthful, reasonable and factual in a time when facts are denied and emotional and irrational crowd pleasing is the norm, your conduct in the interviews and debates has been exceptional. I am not a US citizen and have no stake in your country's affairs except for simple curiosity and desire to be informed about the world, but you have impressed me with stalwart honesty and resolve. It is refreshing to see someone taking a stand, like a man should.

>I hope you read this mail. I wish you and your family all the best. Keep fighting, you are not alone.

West Bulgaria plz

after all the bullshit the USA has caused here these last 2 years, there is nobody left that thinks they are a friendly country
fuck them, I hope more cops get killed, maybe that will make them put their finger on their head and think about what they are doing
where do I donate to BLM?

KEK

How is this related to the Sheriff? The man is acting like an actual man should in a time when faggotry is rampant. No one is talking about the USA here, it's all about the sheriff.

the sheriff is a traitor to the people doing God's work, killing american cops

See past your dislike for the US and look at the man himself. Aren't you getting mad every day at the lies, manipulation of truth and general faggotry? This man says the truth and gives no fucks.

I call him based regardless of country of origin.

The US needs more snitches. The whole idea of 'stop snitchin' is counteractive to civilized society. Citizens and neighbors who contribute to their communities want crime to be stopped and for criminals to be prosecuted. Informing the authorities when someone breaks the law is a duty of a concerned citizen.

I grew up in the east bay and watched the anti-snitch culture grow there. T-shirts, hoodies, jeans, car decals, signs, flags - 'stop snitchin' grew to be all over the place. Black culture, meaning not just nigs but the whites hispanics and asians that act like nigs as well, fully adopted and cherished this concept and as a result the crime rate soared and entire cities turned into ghetto wastelands. This is not productive for a society. It is not productive for a culture. It is regressive and destroys communities.

The police and law enforcement have some problems but the alternative is Somalia. I don't want my friends and family to live in a nig-infested hellhole where they are constantly under attack and on the defense.

>How do we get more black people like these and fewer Obamas and Tyrones?
You have to meme them into popularity in pop and internet culture. I don't know how you would make them more popular than hip hop and rap though, those celebrities are in the way.

>See past your dislike for the US
kind of hard, when they practically are pushing for a civil war over here
bless anybody who kills a 'white' american tax payer

I've notice black men with real jobs, who have families, act much different than the ghetto trash or those with no family or responsibility.

Your right. The USA has done some fucked up shit in the last 60 years. But you know what? Guys like Clarke are the guys we actually NEED in this country. Not just for our sake but also for the worlds. He is based as fuck and doesn't buy into all the globalist politics shit that most in our two party system do.