Wtf happened to her?

wtf happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/7ovol4/alert_rivals_reporter_courtney_roland_hasnt_been/
tmz.com/2018/01/08/reporter-courtney-roland-found-under-freeway-overpass/
youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bipolar disorder and/or schizophrenia probably.

Did drugs and wondered off

if she hadn't specifically told one friend about "being followed", it may never had made the news.

Me dick made her died

Who?

MK ULTRA

She was on antidepressants and drank too much causing her to black out

reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/7ovol4/alert_rivals_reporter_courtney_roland_hasnt_been/

social media really got her name and info out there for 24 hours thinking there was an emergency (she texted a friend that she was being followed to a walgreens by a truck), but it turned out she showed up unharmed "confused" under an overpass . obviously, the conventional media won't press further if she's just having some breakdown. it's going to be weird to see if she goes back to her job any time soon.

why is America so shit when it comes to mental health issues?

Because health care is for profit here. Also, people’s personal mental health issues are considered private which means that the public doesn’t get to see many case studies to understand how common of an issue it is.

>muh feelings
pussy

because any retard can fake a mental illness and get gibs

t. the country that is the worst for that shit

The culture and lack of understanding surrounding it. when you're coddled, told youre special and told you can do anything until you graduate high school then thrusted unprepared into the real world, some people adapt and prevail, others succumb to the stress and snap. People aren't going to be sympathetic to it since they think they made it out of the fray anyone who can't are just pussies

tmz.com/2018/01/08/reporter-courtney-roland-found-under-freeway-overpass/
>tmz
I know, but it seems fairly well sourced. I dont think you can just make up things that cops said if you're in the media

Does she have a boyfriend? I bet she was getting some strange and has made up a cover story to avoid getting caught cheating.

Unironically, all of these.

>tmz.com/2018/01/08/reporter-courtney-roland-found-under-freeway-overpass/
tmz is actually very trustworthy when it comes to reporting things that involve law enforcement. Harvey Levin is an attorney and his career is built on law enforcement sources for most things. TMZ is actually part of big media. Have they ever even been sued successfully?

can't rule that out.

Mental illness has been around before the snowflake era. How to tell a snowflake: They cannot comprehend history beyond themselves.

Most of them don't any perspective at all. Here in NZ (imagine that) there are lots of people with mental illnesses. Or at least so they say. Some people seem to be just dumb and that "mental illness" latches onto them like any other disease to a person with no immunity.

According to you we treated PTSD in the 1940s the same way we do now

we don't tell vets to "man up" anymore these days

As a fellow messed up crazy person having something like this happen and having my name broadcast worldwide is my worst nightmare

>As a fellow messed up crazy person having something like this happen and having my name broadcast worldwide is my worst nightmare
Are you a white girl? If (No) then you don't have to worry about anyone looking for you if you disappear.

got dicked so hard she literally lost her mind under an overpass

Did she get ruffied?

youtube.com/watch?v=faM42KMeB5Q

Probably not.

She's fucking ugly compared to my thai wife

post pics of your whore

Does your Thai wife have a Syrian bf