Welp. Put a fork in him. He's done

Welp. Put a fork in him. He's done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c43z0oXDkPY
ebony.com/entertainment-culture/dave-chappelle-comedy-special
themuse.jezebel.com/what-does-dave-chappelle-have-to-say-about-bill-cosby-1793534061
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

calm down Sup Forums

>third thread I've seen in the last minute

>Put a fork in him.

>Comedian Dave Chappelle has come under fire from social media critics
>social media critics
So me posting my stupid opinion online now makes me a critic people should pay attention to? Good to know

so homos and mental transfags are higher priority than niggers for libshits, good to know

I hate crybaby bitches like these gay ass bloggers.
Bill Burr already ranted about this. People that laugh at everything until somw shit they feel strongly about gets made fun of and then comes the fucking picket signs.

>tweeted

literally whom gives a shit

I will watch this I love tranny jokes!

THEY GENOCIDE YOU IF YOU DON'T CONFORM

fuck off, he's the GOAT.

Precious fucking cunts who can't take a bit of good natured ribbing.

Yeah, everyone else is fair game right but you, you get to be pandered too? Fuck that. Suck it up sissy fucks.
Like the world fucking owes them shit just because they're fucked up.
You wanna be accepted the same as everyone else you get made fun of just like everyone else.

This. This fake outrage is so fucking childish.

"i dont hate gay people.. but i hate bloggers"

GAY BLOGGERS BTFO

I hope he doesn't apologize

Fuck political correctness

Oh yeah, it's

Blacks

Why. All his other comedy was homophobic and transphobic and everyone loved it.

Plus black people are homophobic and transphobic, so wouldn't it mostly be racists complaining?

Gold Medal: Jews
Silver Medal: Muslims
Bronze Medal: LGBTP
Paeticipation Certificate: African Americans (including British, French or African African Americans)

>tweeted
>tweeted
>tweeted
>wrote on twitter
this is "journalism" in 2017. Pathetic.

uh oh internet trouble

>tolerance police protect muslims who wouldnt intervene if a fag was being murdered in front of them

lol

Watched it and I can't recall any 'phobic' shit. He's got the black community back if this hits real media outlets

the Jews get shit on by media all the time though
Israel is one of the liberal's left main priorities

>feminist tolerance police protect muslims who wouldn't intervene if a woman was being murdered in front of them

kek

> HAHAHAH SO FUNNY
> WAIT, THAT LAST JOKE WAS ABOUT A GROUP I BELONG TO?!
> WHAAAA! FAK COMEDIANS!

So business as usually. This is why I don't get mad when people joke about white people or men. Pointing out a double standard is one thing but getting ass blasted as soon as you happen to be the but of the joke is so hypocritical and retarded.

we could go on all day

islam is super conservative

>Social media critic
Probably means people who are critics of social media.

>I was hoping for a woke Dave
When did it become acceptable to say something this fucking gay?

what does it even mean?

It's just Redditors/Tumblrinas appropriating nigger twitter babble.

>"transphobic" in scare quotes
>homophobic isn't
kek

that shit seemed so tame, i forget how many people there are out there who don't ever come to this site

It means they want him to be le redpilled and trash talk drumpf and evil white """people""", they got the opposite wew

Honestly I think this is just to get better ratings\

People want offensive shit in comedy

This. People across the political spectrum know and love him and his specials are already receiving rave reviews. Additionally, he has the full support of the black community, which makes him virtually untouchable (look at Chris Brown, for example). He'll be fine.

wtf i love dave chappelle now

Yeah, but short of Full Genocide on the Pally's, they'll be okay thanks to their top rank.

Being insane and basing your entire personality around your race and sexuality from what I understand

He made a whole show about how it is wrong to be racist against black people but is okay with Trump being racist against Muslims and Mexicans, fuck him.

It's ironic.

Woke is just the retarded sjw version of redpilled

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Well I'm going to go watch it now. Be back in an hour.

mfw his next special will be discussing this

You sound like a giant liberal faggot.

Surprise surprise. Someone in the middle gets called a Nazi. What's new with you people?

>Bloated cunts with no lives whine on the sewer of the internet

Could every tranny do humanity the favor of hastening their inevitable suicides? Thank you

>being racist

>against a nationality and an ideology

Um, sweetie...

>rape culture
>homotransphobic
>problematic

THIS is the American youth
THIS is the world according to Americans

lol

Mexican isn't a race

You think all hispanics are mexican, you racist??!

>3 tweets
>4 articles, 3 of which are written by right-wing publications playing up "hysteria" where there is none

If this very image isn't proof that the nu-right are cut from the same cloth as the self appraising liberals, I don't know what is.

But go on, continue patting yourselves on the back.

Well Dave Chappelle is a Muslim so he should be fine

What?? No he's not dude drinks like a sailor you can tell from his bloated up fucking head

Eddie Murphy did far worse back in the eighties, but everyone seems to have forgotten about that because he did shitty family movies for a few decades

Chapelle is a Muslim so he can just pull that card

youtube.com/watch?v=c43z0oXDkPY

I don't know who to believe. This racist nigger or the user who's confidently telling it how it is?

THAT'S NOT A CARD, IT'S A DEAD MAN'S SWITCH

it's pretty obvious he was over compensating in his comedy for the fact that he liked banging tranny hookers

Also
>the eighties
It was a different time

>Right wing publications making articles about -- twitter users -- to build up a narrative that Dave is under any kind of heat

The specials got great scores from every fucking lefty outlet, yet here Heatstreet, Breitbart and New Republic come to tell us "ACKSHUALLI LEFTIES WERE ALL OFFENDED, HUMORLESS SACKS OF SHIT"

Why are black people so homophobic

Dibs! I haven't been able to find a Switch in any stores.

Why do you guys waste your time finding no name liberal websites or sjw tweets with 1 to 2 likes. I don't why you guys obsess so much about sjws

>Breitbart
>New Republic
>Heatstreet

These are all right-wing sites. Liberal sites aren't complaining, they all gave it rave reviews. Really makes you think...

leftys are always triggered about something

>Liberal sites aren't complaining, they all gave it rave reviews.

>one social media critic

Wow, it's fucking nothing. Just because one no name idiot on social media disliked it doesn't mean shit. Everyone has given his special rave reviews. Shouldn't breitbart, you know actually be commenting about world politics instead of complaining about some sjw boogeyman hating Dave Chappelle's special

The market of outrage was a mistake

Black culture being based heavily around masculinity and gays seen as just the opposite is what I always figured.

>takes a not even really a middle stance on the issue, he supports gay rights and all that sort of shit, he just pokes a little fun at them because he's a fucking COMEDIAN
>he's now "problematic", people can't handle it and aren't even willing to continue watching and get any sort of context on the matter

liberals man.

Absolutely no race likes gays faggot.

What about the Swedish?

Well they hate straight males no matter the race.

>the Jews get shit on by media all the time though
Maybe by independent media. Mainstream? Not at all

People don't look at them when they walk past us

Get ready for a full on assault on sjws from chappelle coming

Shit tons of Muslims drink nigga. Iranians, Indians, Turks and Pakistanis especially.

Should have made the entire special about his vagina.

SOCIAL JUSTICE 1,2,3 WOO! WOO! I WANNA BE PC

you mean israel gets shit on, and still no it really doesnt

jews are self deprecating all the time, but its still meant to be taken as "nah im just kidding we're still gods chosen you stupid goyim" and not any sort of real criticism

Wrong. Muslims are all child molesting straight edge woman-beating murderous rapists. You need to get red-pilled bro.

Link to the video?

>Trump being racist against Muslims

Islam is not a race, it's an ideology.
That's like saying "don't be racist against communists!"

Remember when people could take jokes and weren't so offended on behalf of other people?

Funny how so many right wingers seem to think Arab and Muslim are synonymous, and that Muslim immigration is an attempt at racially displacing white people. But no, nothing at all to do with race, that's CRAZY. ;)

ebony.com/entertainment-culture/dave-chappelle-comedy-special

>Iranians

illegally ;^)

>and that Muslim immigration is an attempt at racially displacing white people.
Are you implying muslims aren't by far a non-white mayority?

>The specials got great scores from every fucking lefty outlet
This straight up lie makes me think that you have a bias.

Hating Islam has nothing to do with race, you crazy libtard!

I'm visually impaired (and actual handicap), and if he made blind people jokes, I wouldn't give two shits.

>its not about race
>its about race

do you not realize how stupid you are?

They won't be able to take down Dave Chappelle, he's far too famous

This isn't some faggot on twitter, even my parents know who he is

>social media critic

less than nothing. literally "we are making a story about a few individual complaints"

I see.

themuse.jezebel.com/what-does-dave-chappelle-have-to-say-about-bill-cosby-1793534061

>be me
>say bruce jenner is just a weirdo who doesn't deserved to be heralded as the greatest hero of a generation just for putting on a dress and making for it
>get called a "transphobic bigot"
I don't give a shit about trannies being trannies since they don't hurt anyone, but Bruce Jenner is a fraud and everyone putting him on a pedestal is a fucking moron. He's a tranny AND he's gay for women AND he's a conservative that votes against his own interests AND he's in a family of fame-whores but isn't a fame-whore himself? Complete fraud.

wtf I'm outraged now

the cosby joke was perfect tho