Calgary Flames @ Minnesota Wild Official Game Thread

will the Wild beast be caged, or will the Flames be extinguished?

Wild line up:
Ennis-Staal-Parise
Zucker-Koivu-Eriksson Ek
Stewart-Coyle-Granlund
Foligno-Cullen-Winnik
Suter-Spurgeon
Brodin-Dumba
Reilly-Prosser
Stalock

Flames line up:
Gaudreau-Monahan-Ferland
Tkachuk-Backlund-Brouwer
Bennet-Jankowski-Hathaway
Lazar-Stajan-Mangiapane
Giordano-Hamilton
Brodie-Hamonic
Kulak-Stone
Smith

Hello Minnesota bros. I hope it goes into overtime because I like you guys

I'm not a fan of either team, but go flames desu

Thanks bud, I had a bad last 24 hours but am in a better mood. Hope its an exciting game and we both get a point. Lucky you arent in the clusterfuck Central,

yeah, I like you guys too, you were bros in the last game thread. unlike most other teams fans on Sup Forums you aren't total dicks to us for no reason

all I hope is the Wild play way better than last game, that was an absolute trash garbage rubbish game and embarrassing to watch

El Nino is out
ankle problems flaring up I guess

Koivu is back after he missed practice because he was sick

So what happened to Dubnyk after the last game?

Right on boys, may the best team win

Glad to see Parise is back, he's like your guys' mascot

yeah, but he better start shaking off the rust and scoring goals soon

EARN YOUR HIGH SALARY ZACH

glad Stalock is in the crease tonight
yeah the D left him out to dry against CO, but he was letting in soft pucks too
you could tell he was off his game and super frustrated, smashing his stick on the net, jumping on that Avs player

wasn't it Tkachuk's little brother that was playing in WJC?

wew

Yeah, that's Brady Tkachuk. Apparently he's like a bigger meaner version of Matthew. He's eligible for the next draft.

>2 goalies that play the puck often

I like active goalies more than guys who just rely on their size to block the net *COUGHCOUGH DUBNYK*

I'm not really wild fan, just watching to see if central unfucks itself.
I'm curious though, is Dubnyk actually a meme goalie or does he actually do well some nights?

he played pretty well.
I noticed he would always check hard if the opportunity presented itself, but he wouldn't skate out of position to make a hit just to make a hit.

tough AND smart

sometimes he is having multiple game shutout streaks, last year he was in the conversation for the Vezina trophy. but if he's not on his game that night, he does terrible.

there's like no in between, he's either great or trash. very inconsistent.

Stalock has a lot more consistency. should be #1 goalie IMO

Yeah man, he is definitely a player to keep an eye out for. It's not often you see a center with such grit. I'm interested to see where he ends up.

>Reilly wide open net
>doesn't shoot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Smith straight up ROBBED Cullen

send to Minnesota pls
we need more smart tough guys

>gets hit in the back of the head with the puck
>gets a penalty

lel Stone btfo

Dubs confirm. Dubnyk needs to ride the pine for longer than he was injured. He was clearly frustrated last game with the D but had to make a few huge saves to keep the team in which he didnt.

Parise ruined the PP

agreed

STALOCK
T
A
L
O
C
K

Eriksson Ek looks lost
he lost sight of a puck that was RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM

based Nate Prosser interview

If he was making huge saves and got shit on by the D i can understand but he never bailed them out

Bring up Mitchell or whoever it was and send him down to Iowa for a handful of games. Nothing motivates you more than living in Des Moines and traveling on an AHL bus.

if he;s exempt from waivers still, definitely send him down and bring up Luke Kunin or possibly Zach Mitchell

I think it might be too late tho

Well since all the flames fans are on their own board who mild here. How is the heat wave treating you. I assume Hank from Houston County and Doug from Duluth are here but Doug might not be back in school, not sure how UMD differs from UMN
~Mark from the Metro

I got laid off...
desperately trying to find a new job right now ):

-Hank from Houston co.

need to shot at smith's blocker and not his glove

Sorry to hear that bud. What field are you in? The outer burbs are pretty comfy

well I was working at a place that grows/processes/packages organic frozen vegetables...
in winter, obviously no crops are growing, so it's slow, and they had too many people so they laid me off

no college, iffy resume, pretty much applying any place I can and hoping someone hires me

I might have to move to Winona or back to La Crosse Wisconsin depending on where I find a job

Well you can try Gertens but I imagine they have enough fulltime horticulturalists. If you can find fulltime work at those places great but amazon is always always hiring but its part time and full of salamis
~Shane in Shakopee

This game is going to end up 2-1

>Gertens
>Amazon
>Shakopee

I can't afford to live in the Cities

>Tkachuk
>Foligno

LET EM FIGHT pussy ass refs

I meant fulltime at the locations you listed. I am sure you can find a shitty place near Shakopee and work at Amazon and some other shit job before finding another full time job. Just my two cents

Foligno Tkachuk fight to start the 3rd please.

this is the second time this months refs wouldn't let Foligno fight

I think he wants to redeem himself as a "tough guy" after taking that haymaker in Chicago

Golly gosh dang

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

last 3 digits are the decibel level of Bruce Boudreau's voice in the locker room during intermission

>970
inb4 every pane of glass in the X breaks and everyone's eardrums explode

SCAAAAA

need one of those epic 3rd period comebacks we pull out of our asses occasionally right about now

GRANLUND SCAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MOST
DANGEROUS
LEAD

>dat Finnish hug

GranlundXKoivu fanfic when

fight incoming
Stewart and Foligno are getting physical

LEAVE PROSSER ALONE
FUCK YOU REFS

A bit drunk but ill come up with one before next game.

>refs

engage ultimate maximum overrefpuck

they served in the Finnish army together?!
holy shit

Prosser is made of tungsten. He is indestructible. Just watch the hits he takes over the games. He was even picked up off waivers this year because of his super power.

yeah you always say that and its true
that's why he;s my favorite player

but he did NOT fucking elbow that Flames player what a bunch of shit fuck the refs

CAN'T PURGE THE SPURGE

I may be wrong here so dont take it for fact. Conscription is mandatory in Finland unless given special circumstances. Being a pro athlete or maybe a scholar are some of them although I am not sure about the military/university situation. They basically went to a military place and shot some guns and did a week or two of service for the PR. Obviously didnt do a full term.

SSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAANNNNNNLLLLLLEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I knew they both had to do military service for Finland but I never expected to see a pic of them together in uniform

As I said it was basically a PR move

>the desolate wasteland of Parise

Zach got ROBBED

at least they didn't get murdered for propaganda like Pat Tillman

YOU CALLED IT CANADABRO
are you still here bud? Flames fans MIA

Congrats CP poster

I CALLED IT

Yeah, I'm still lurking lmao

This game's a fucking nail-biter, I thought the Wild were gonna win it on that last PP

Mild dont do that.
I love Stalock. I remember him in college and he was like a 3rd D. He was like the little brother who got forced to play goaler

FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GG Calgary

Good game Wild, till next time

>1 point