What does Sup Forums think of gender neutral people?

Pic related looks very interesting to me. I think it's about the only gender neutral person I've seen that doesn't look like they are full of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKk2c5izN08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stick it in a psych ward and let a shrink study it.

Fuck that shit. Kill it with fire

Looks like a faggot alien

>he thinks psychiatry studies things and not the cause of them

stay asleep nigga

ayy lmao

Wojak?

Pic related

> What does Sup Forums think of gender neutral people?

looks like an pan-faced bald asian female to me

Is it gay to fuck this thing?

No hair
Don't care.

Looks like a fucking gooback

You mean like this?

Only works for Asian people.

theres no such thing as gender neutral. you are male or female by birth unless you have one of those rare defects.

kill yourself and take your tumblr bullshit with you faggot.

>ugly male asian using female tops
"genderneutral"

there's some uncanny valley fuckery going on with those things

Clearly they've failed as a living organism. They fail to grasp the most basic attribute that even stupid shit eating animals comprehend. That these "people" are granted any rights whatsoever is an effrontery to righteousness.

The resemblance is striking.

It just looks like a male drag queen

He is White.

AYYY

I think he's just Asian, OP

S-Saitama Sensei, did you go insane from all that training?

>gender neutral
it's a bald dude
get over it

ayy lmao

Digits confirm

You are thinking of someone with an ambiguous sex, not a neutral gender.

He looks the same in all three pictures. There's no such thing as "gender neutral." I can kind of see an argument for trannies (barely) but gender neutrality is so obviously bullshit I don't think there are any real arguments for it.

no im thinking that youre a mentally ill faggot who repeats tumblr horse shit and should kill yourself. you are born male or female. your tumblr bullshit doesnt exist. kill yourself and fast.

>you are born male or female.
Not people with an ambiguous sex, they can have a penis and a vagina or testicles and a uterus or any combination of sexual features outside the typical human dimorphism.

what does it have to be bald???
that's so dumb

I don't think this has any relevancy in or with politics and I think you should post something like this on Sup Forums because it doesn't belong here.
Get fucked OP

Must suck to be brutally ugly like that.

Even those people have either XX or XY chromosomal pairs. Every hermaphrodite is either biologically male or biologically female. There are also people with weird chromosomal disorders, like XXY or XYY, but even THOSE people have a definitive sex. There's no such thing as being gender neutral.

You're retarded if you actually believe that.
That thing is straight fucking asian

>Gender neutral
Alopecia, perhaps. Gender neutral is an impossibility unless you are born without any reproductive organs of any kind.

I don't know that that's ever happened.

>That image
The fuck

no one cares about your tumblr horse shit. i already mentioned defects and you literally replied to it. the only defect you have is in your mind. you are a worthless piece of human garbage which is why you spend all day trying to spread your mental illness to others because misery loves company. kill yourself.

I literally replied to it because you don't understand the literal difference between ambiguous sexuality and gender neutrality.

all he did was photoshop his lips.........

Those aren't real terms. You're regurgitating what you've read on Tumblr. This place isn't for you. Please leave.

>if i pretend my tumblr terms exist obliviously enough people might be convinced they do
jump off the nearest bridge faggot queer

They're unenlightened.

They waste their time in confusion instead of accepting their true genetic, phenotypical selves.

Born with a dick and balls, fully functioning? You're male, deal with it. Find some pussy when you are of age and think of other things.

Devote your time to finding the cure for cancer instead of trying to "find" your gender. It's fucking retarded.

Holding humanity back.

medlineplus.gov disagrees

It has several articles on gender and on hermaphrodism and ambiguous sexual organs.

At least it's committed, which more than you can say for most limp wristed leftists these days. (or most of you fucking Sup Forumslacks)

Wait a minute isn't the one on the right a girl?

Fucking Asian SJWs are the worst. They have this SJW inferiority complex to other SJWs so go full retard even by SJW standards

>hi im a newfag and I dunno the meme

KYS

Now you are starting to understand

Shaving your head and wearing a girls top doesn't make you gender neutral.

That's a dude in a dress; nothing more.

That's what they are calling chinks now?

Makes them look like they want to anticipate the results of (((multiculturalism))), where everybody looks and acts the same.

How has nobody posted this yet, an interview of it, done by harmful opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKk2c5izN08

looks like a man
yah nah

I don't know what the thing is but I want to fuck it

>I don't know what the thing is
A man, who is creating a third gender/ turning into an alien.

aaayyy

Mommy AND daddy issues. Spoiled brat. Somewhat sociopathic separation from others. Obsession with special snowflakeness. Smears vaseline all over himself.

That's obviously a man.

>gender neutral

would imply someone was born with neither male nor female genitalia which would be impossible because they couldn't pee.

they should be shot

I think all people who dont identify as either a boy or a girl are fickle and weak fuck ups who have been provided with a comfortable life by the people who came before them.

Feigned discomfort, I aint never seen nobody coming out of a slum moaning about their gender.

AYY LMOA