Cute Slavic girls

Any Slavs here have pictures of attractive Slavs from social media? Not model pics just regular attractive ones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/htgr3pvBr-I
youtube.com/watch?v=LXiNMiB7H2I
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/polish-teenage-girl-suicide-no-racism-coroner-dagmara-przybysz-pool-academy-cornwall-death-bullying-a7850426.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vbrr4d1Kq_w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_first_LGBT_holders_of_political_offices_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do their mannerisms and behavior differ from western women? Just curious, not trying to infest gene pool (polak immigrants are fair game though).

Come on niggers get in here

Only if you ask politely, americlap.

I have like 500 slavic whores in my friendlist in VK

>inb4 REEEEEE normie

пoжaлyйcтa

Come on Belgium bro don't be greedy

>tfw no slavic gf

Some of them are whores, your stereotypical bimbos (somewhat similar to rochas in Argentina p). Some are latent whores whom you'd probably consider marriage material in the USA.
10-15% are actual marriage material, who are caring, don't play games, usually don't loose virginity until 20-23 and if they do it's with their first long term boyfriend. They don't play games, these girls. They know how to cook and not to annoy you after a long day at work.

>tfw very few Eastern European immigrants to choose from
>most girls are already married or have been completely westernized
Fuck

if they're attractive they're probably really annoying and have a bf with connections

It goes like this
Local variety of rochas: 10% of all girls
Latent whores: 75%
Marriage material: 15%

don't curse your progeny with slavic curse

15% is pretty damn high all things considered. I heard from some friends that they prefer more serious, less "jolly" men than American girls. Is that correct or just bullshit?

I'm looking more for cute than sexy if you know what I mean? Not unattractive but not supermodel tier. I have really good memories of a polish friend of the family who baby sat me when I was in the 4th and 5th grade. Have never met a nicer person, and I was hoping maybe this was endemic to slav girls in general

Well you just be a man and not a pussy, looks don't matter much the personality that's what they're after. If you want a family with one - be sure to have money. Don't be a manchild.

>Serbia
Another self hating neckbeard or are you trying to horde all of the Slavic women to yourselves?

Got it, thanks. I'm in university right now but already have a job lined up. I definitely can joke around a bit too much and come off as immature so I'll be cognizant of that

>a fucking Sup Forums user hording women
yeah sure

>bro I've got like 500 whores on my friends list
>please believe me
>doesn't post a single one

Typical faggotry ive come to expect from a country that got steamrolled twice in 25 years

She is half tatar though.

>slavic brides

Ask a /drunkslav/ anything

БыдлoTян/10
What do you think of Stoya?

>FUGG
How do Slavs view members of the military? What are some everyday things Slavic women do that is unique? What's a good joke translated from whatever they speak in Serbia.

Also what is the hamburger of Serbia?

You interested in Slavs or in Serbia I'm confused.
Also I guess amerifats are not welcomed in Serbia.

Why not marry some 1/2 german 1/2 Italian gal?

>unironically wanting to marry a serb girl
good luck with that m8

They are local sloths will welcome them as every slavic girl would desu

Either or, I mentioned Serbia because that's who offered to answer anything.

Where did you come up with half german/ Italian? And I'm not sure, I guess I really like my narrow perception of Slavic girls personality and interests. I probably still just have feelings for Zenetta, the girl who babysat me. Unfortunately I was at her wedding when she married a fellow polack, she was 3 years older than me anyway

>babysitting a child 3 years younger
what the actual fuck

But in general, is hatred of USA real or it become a meme?

oh my it's another one of these
>i'm american and cannot find a female in my flyover state, hence trying to find a girl from a relatively poor country

My parents were helicopters up until I was 14, so I always had to have somebody looking after me when they were away

yeah but why use a literal girl instead of an adult?

ehhhhh klocuch nie wrzucil niczego od czterech dni
youtu.be/htgr3pvBr-I

It's not that I think I'd be more lucky, I just find foreign women more attractive (exotic?), especially slavic/ polish ones, I love their accent.

KUUURRRWAAA
wrong thread, sorry about that

Ameicans, man.

Meh 5/10, but tonight i knew every her song (you should know why). What do you thing about her tho? Her stile is a bit too much balkanic for me evem tho narodjaci are my favs
General public believes in army more than in any other institution of state (not thst hard to be better then them). They probably drink the most in the world and spend alot of time with make up shit (compered to western femnazi'd fat pride sluths). Oh well you body build is as developed as albanian tourism. (Idk this is a good as stoya rus mentoned b4 but i think serbian humour is pretty nice, atleast thats what foreigners think about our ppl, you should probs check /ex-yu/ anons there are savages). Its pljeskavica (try to read all as its written, read "lj" as fast L and J.

>How do their mannerisms and behavior differ from western women?
They wear high heels and heavy makeup because Medieval Byzantine bitches taught them. They are Greek.

>westernized
What does it even mean? We are no different from any other people. Maybe just bit less traditional.

Why are Serbs so cool?

they're one of the most primitive and tribalistic people on earth, how is that cool??

I guess Americanized would be a better term.

>you should probs check /ex-yu/ anons there are savages
MA DUDL DUDL

What does that mean then? If you want to see Russian Russians, time-travel to pre-1929 era. Or go to Brazil.

To where they dress speak and have the same interests, music taste as American girls. No real point then.

And besides I'm not searching for a wife right now, just wanted some pictures/ chat

Like 15% of ppl here support nato cuz of bombing and shiet (compared to 45-50% EU support and 50-80% for russia). Many women are not nationalistic at all and would likely be with an american, depends on their attractiveness (their mothers would support them in that cuz of bad economic situation here.

Thats what Sup Forums likes lmfao

*pre-1917 era

then don't look at serbia, our folk musicians literally steal music from american artists
youtube.com/watch?v=LXiNMiB7H2I

Novopedercina sam desu ali djocko i fixon su stvarno majstori igre

*pre-1721 era

doslovno se ubij care

Nope, the village was still alive and kicking before the collectivization.

t.ockasti

>tačkasti
>nešišana latinica
ako si novopeder nemoj biti jazavac

What a mean thing to say

> impliciras da se ne krijes iza latinice

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/polish-teenage-girl-suicide-no-racism-coroner-dagmara-przybysz-pool-academy-cornwall-death-bullying-a7850426.html

the general rule in slavic world is that the poles constantly rant and nobody pays attention, save for the russians who occasionally reduce them to ashes

dečko doslovno se vrati na vukajliju iz koje si se izlegao

>Maybe just bit less traditional.
kek, you easterners are delusional if you think you're the ones who aren't traditional. Our societies are promoting giving children sex changes.

oh how degenerate
youtube.com/watch?v=vbrr4d1Kq_w

That would have been racy in the west 40 years ago. Now it looks tame and boring.

Yeah I know, saw the link right after I posted, felt kind of fucked up but whatever

Are British bants really that bad? Its pretty awful when you bully someone until they hang themselves in the school bathroom

how many lgbt secretaries of state did you have? because our current prime minister is a literal lesbian.

We have trannies in our government now.

Russians are least traditional Euros on par with Scandinavians. You guys are like grandfathers to us even with your modern Leninist stuff about free love n shiet.

for example?

dobro jutro. Kako si spavala?

Sweden has "feminist snow plowing", do you guys have that? Russian society is full of drugged out losers and alcoholics, but that's nothing. Every society that's been poor has had that, the west was exactly the same during the industrial revolution.

Lets not turn this into a which country is more cucked
This thread is for the dissemination of pictures of slavic babes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_first_LGBT_holders_of_political_offices_in_the_United_States

i dont want to sound like a triggered poltard but just imagine if someone told 'you dont belong here' to a middle eastern in the uk...

I don't mean alcoholics, I mean regular people. Not having weird stuff like that doesn't make us any more traditional.

now i am not an expert for the usa, but it seems to me that none of them is close to be an equivalent to the PM. we literally elected the lesbian to become the PM of the country with almost absolute majority

STAHP

Those brits don't know how lucky they have it, imagine having millions of fat stumpy Mexicans come in and fill your schools every fucking year. Gangs, drugs and violence, not to mention they're not even grateful for all the handouts they're given

>Those brits don't know how lucky they have it, imagine having millions of fat stumpy Mexicans come in and fill your schools every fucking year. Gangs, drugs and violence, not to mention they're not even grateful for all the handouts they're given
>t. never seen a muslim in his life

k
Thinking there is only 2 genders, trannies are just mentally ill, and not hating yourself for being white is tantamount to fascism in the west these days. You guys being normal is traditional from out perspective.

Prettiest one since the OP
Thanks user

Oh, what a shame, i only have finno-ugric russian qts.

Have another

fight me pizdo

fuck these whores

ayy lamo! Noice!

>CERTIFIED CUTIE!

is that like a jelly donut she's holding? Looks bretty gud

that's pączek