Do you love my home state?

Do you love my home state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQYJRw4R4-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>liberal containment state
Yes and no

abbggbllbedo u ovleaa muhh nbfgbge homm saate zeipfffbtbtbt gggalglabrarpravrzzzkkggbblala

Yeah

Not really no

I hate it, and i live here.

I don't love it, but I don't hate it.

fuck yeah babe

No fuck you southerners

degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=JQYJRw4R4-Q

Yes. Because it causes buttpain to poltards. Inb4 le pol boogeymaymay.

Literally America's garbage can. It's the epitome of degeneracy and every backwards leftist policies as a state.

Why is Oregon part of this?

If you're going to include Oregon, then you should include Western Washington.

The Moscow of USA.

>gambling is a sin

I live here and hate it

Your state is the ancestral enemy of mine.

t. Colorado

No. No reason to. Met some californians tho.

There

>hate everything that isn't a rural backwater like me
wew lad

Only the weather.

I love the land, but I hate the people and their culture.

Lol

So Cal is GOAT, Nor Cal is shit

No, in fact I would really like it if everyone living thier died and the landmass known as California sunk into the Pacific ocean

literally best state in the USA

California is in many ways everything wrong with the United States of America as it stands today.

I lived in CA for a few years and can't stand it. It's the only place I lived that I felt the need to escape ASAP. Not because of the Sup Forums hurr durr liberals shit, but because of the vacuous culture and terrible human beings that inhabit it.

>literally everything is turned into a pissing contest, even among friends (lol at the "laid back" stereotype)
>full of insufferable techies and status-obsessed professionals who will stab "friends" in the back to get ahead
>cost of living is astronomical in every half-decent area
>vacuous, materialistic, self-focused, consumerist values
>half-decent areas are populated with champagne liberals who have no understanding of the world outside their bubble (and claim to be compassionate despite doing nothing personally to help the disadvantaged)
>pioneers toxic progressive trends that end up hurting the left
>shitty cities and rural areas are packed with Rush Limbaugh-tier conservative contrarians
>constantly run up debts despite high levels of economic output (and oftentimes ''''conservative''''' management)
>huge underclass that the self-proclaimed progressives don't give a shit about, including the massive amounts of human trafficking/literal slave labor
>produces some of the worst of American media
>dumb slang
>massive superiority complex
>stupid weather

>stupid weather
what do you mean

all of this is true

Yes, pls colonize Mexico

No. The west coast was a mistake.

You can't equate Portland with all of Oregon. How based are you not when you have no Sales Tax?

Absolutely not

>>massive superiority complex
I don't have the time or the inclination to argue about the other ones but I honestly think this one is mostly because Americans have a much lower threshold as to what counts as arrogant when it comes from California. I see it all over the place especially on /trv/ when somebody's asking about national/state park recommendations. First one of us mentions Yosemite or something then some faggot from Oregon or some shit jumps in calling us arrogant for daring to like something from our state and going on about how much more superior they are and how their nature is so much better (as if that weren't hypocritical). Hell when traveling, I've found that Americans will start shit by bitching about California and any kind of push back whatsoever is regarded as having a "classic California superiority complex". The only thing that lended credence to the idea is the "flyover" meme but that's mostly used as a response to mid-westerners and southerners being dicks.

Other way around bucko. I look forward to the day when you run out of water.

if it weren't for the rest of the world existing, i'd hate california the most

I was with you til stupid weather. I haven't lived outside of California to know what other places are really like but these stereotypes seem mostly correct. I talked to a guy from the East Coast (Philadelphia maybe?) and he said the lack of real seasons is not good for your psyche. That it's better to have distinct changes to mark the passage of time or something like that.

But then Greeks and Romans were in the same climate and did alright so who knows

>that's mostly used as a response to mid-westerners and southerners being dicks.
you're full of shit and you can fuck off

I hate the weather here. Its always fucking sunny until like mid november, and it almost never rains

Living in CA is a lot like living in the U.S. Everyone on the internet hates you and makes assumptions. After a certain point you just tune it out and keep on trucking anyway.