Hello

Hello

If Trump starts to deport mexicans, Please come to Japan.

Japan need hard working population
Mexicans need jobs.

^^

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LEgkH9fWA
youtube.com/channel/UCcIsxujzLRO5qY5f9buahCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XpAWbMtKO5k
youtube.com/watch?v=MsZtn29d52s
youtube.com/watch?v=V3pfYCtW-Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=a2PbTcLdTX8
youtube.com/watch?v=77E_6YyqYzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fed up with these threads
japan should stay clean

we need popukation to fight against china.

do you understand!!!

Atleast build the foundation of a military before you fill your country with a bunch of shiftless beaners.

forget your population

we have army. we just don't call it army for some reasons

how

If Mexicans were hard working they would work to improve their own nation instead of fleeing to a superior one. The immigrant is inherently a parasite.

a good dicking is what you need. you cuck

is being an english teacher really so boring that you have to shitpost on Sup Forums all day every day?

I suppose their nation is fucked up by caltel. not mexicans?

Please keep producing dirty anime and I'll bomb china for you, Japan.

oh and the yakusa are any better?

yakuza do not attack normal citizen.(since Japanese police is far powerful than them)

>mexico
>bomb anyone
You are to the US what my country is to Russia.
Except my country is a white 1st world country and yours is a hellhole run by druglords

I wouldn't mind going, but isn't there like a good amount of hard workers/balance at least?

isn't japan over populated til you somehow get more land? (or am I missing something here?)

red pilled fuck over here / baiter

this

>living in a country everybody insults

Will you take an American of Hispanic descent? We'd love to impregnate your womyns

well memed op.

yeah so powerful that in the tsunami that hit japan and fucked up your nuclear plant, the Yakusa was already there with rations to help the "normal" citizens while the authorities were still doing jack

how is this fucking proxy kike still not banned yet?
why do people bump his threads?

Please... No

As much i would love to make a Japanese woman my waifu and inpregnate her like there's no tomorrow, i disagree.

You DON'T WANT MEXICANS.
Mexicans are the subhumans, or at least the majority.
If you however, only accept Mexicans doing background checks and taking in the coveted 'Mexican Intellectuals' then yes.

I want Japan to remain with Japanese, not with shitskin or niggers.

t. spic.

P.S: I love you, Japan. Whether or not you are a Proxyfag or a teacher overseas.

Weaboorrito

Neo Mexico when?

"Find the Korean" is not as difficult as I had imagined

You can have them Japan. They kind of look like you anyways.

>If you however, only accept Mexicans doing background checks and taking in the coveted 'Mexican Intellectuals' then yes.

This, legal Mexicans that can meet standards are actually pretty good immigrants, the ones who illegally immigrate are insane. Legal Mexican immigration to japan based on skills would work out.

I already spread my seed last time I visited. Why are you women such whores for white cock?

Japan is fucking wierd man.
Like when I went to do work there my fucking japanese boss was like OHH YOU ARA FORUMU MEKISHIKOOO?
ORAREEE VATOOOO TRESU PUNTOSU

then he fucking started walking with a swagger and told me to hang out after work.
turns out he was a legit mexicaboo(?)
like he had a gang of other vatos who rode low riders and japanese chicks who dressed all chola
Im not kidding it blew my fucking mind.
this was years back though.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0LEgkH9fWA

>El Otaco Mejicano

Fuck off, I don't need this here.

if i can become rich sure

Mexicans are much better than negros, in fact I blame conflict with negros for most Mexican crime. Once you purge the cartels and government Mexico will be pretty good

>hardworking

Mexicans are brotier they would help improve Japanese society

Is this the thread where people pretend to be japanese but can't actually communicate in the language?

お前らがどこまで日本語で会話できるか見たいものだ
少し話をしましょうか
下手糞な日本語しか出来ない人はチョン認定でいい

>YES, YES SEÑOR JAPÓN! WE'LL BUILD THAT CAR FOR JUST 3 DOLLARS! JEJEJEJE!

People only do that in Sup Forums.

They can't swim that far.

You dumb tampon, how are they supposed to scrounge up $2000 for an airplane ticket?

Since when does Japan want immigrants.

Trust me, as someone that lives in a hispanic area, you DO NOT want this.

Yeah,for every family of Mexicans that come, maybe one of them will actually work hard and get a laboring job or something. At best, he's just adding one more person to a salary roll in an industry that's already dry as fuck in most areas.

At worst, he won't have time to discipline he's six children, and the boys will grow up to be jobless gangbangers, and the girls will start popping out more jobless gangbangers almost yearly as soon as they hit 15.

Community ruined within five years.

Although, I guess the plus side is that they drive like shit too, so you'd have some cultural similarities.

We don't, the same shill comes everyday with his BS.

That's what Japan has Korea for. IN fact, they don't need Mexicans at all.

White liberals are literally the cancer killing japan. At the very least, that is what they aspire to be. Look at the comments on your average japan today article, it's filled with obviously white libcucks bitching about racism that, refugees this etc. Abe gonna send your kids to war! It's fucking obnoxious. Fuck off back to your own countries.

Didn't they just rewrite their constitution to no longer be pacifist? Maybe they will remain uncucked

The good news is those types burn out and leave, never come here in the first place, or just give up and shut up.

Also, sauce on the pic?

Why are japs such cucks recently?
>pls come to japan and fuck our women gaijin!

That's coming. The Mutual Defense Act was re-interpreted to allow Japan to aid the US if they're attacked overseas.

Roger

El Psy Congroo

It's the same idiot everyday, pretty sure he's a proxy because if he was here he'd know how sweet it is.

You don't want your country to be the new mexico
In 200 years it will be 100% mexican.

youtube.com/channel/UCcIsxujzLRO5qY5f9buahCQ
This guy isn't a proxy.

>it's a foreigner in Japan obvious bait episode

No, he's an autist with a Youtube channel that 99% of the people in Japan have never heard of, who's biggest impact in life will be when he hits a train on the Chuo Line and inconveniences a bunch of commuters.

Im brown, can i go?

I need a job, and love jap cars

Japan doesn't even have immigrants, you make no sense

>who's biggest impact in life will be when he hits a train on the Chuo Line and inconveniences a bunch of commuters.

Checked, and that shit's called Chuocide.

kek.

Not him, but there are some days where its so quiet ill go into the gymnazium shed and sleep on a pile of gym mats until lunch.

Truely the greatest job there is.

>gueyaboos

gracias señor anime

That's an awfully long distance to swim.

escuchenlo al señor anime!

Is this some kind of meme? Would people really lie on the internet?

Breed your people like you do with pandas, what the fuck is wrong with you guys. Just fuck her right in the pussy.

Remember, kids, Trump said the wall has a gate. Also that bathrooms are hard.

Kys, my man.

Soon, senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpAWbMtKO5k

youtube.com/watch?v=MsZtn29d52s

youtube.com/watch?v=V3pfYCtW-Ro

youtube.com/watch?v=a2PbTcLdTX8

You can come to Estonia aswell desu, if you take the Russians here in return.

Shoo.

It's just some random shit I found on the 4chins.

been browsing this site for a while? is there literally anything worst than niggers?

I live in a shithole too but this just made my night

Daily reminder that this proxyfag is an autistic kraut weeaboo that used to post on /lgbt/ before getting btfo.

Hard to do anything when the government spends the money on shitty welfare, big government, and pockets a good portion of it, and survive the cartel if you start show that you have money

we do da jobs nobody wants to do

youtube.com/watch?v=77E_6YyqYzY
You fuckers need to stay away from my country. Tell china and korea too please

what the flying fuck