The Tenors blame 'lone wolf' for changing O Canada lyrics to 'all lives matter' at all-star game

How come Canada is the last uncucked nation on earth?

cbc.ca/sports/baseball/mlb/canadian-national-anthem-all-lives-matter-change-1.3676477

Link to video

twitter.com/BillCooney/status/753018770646503425

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/07/12/the-tenors-o-canada-reaction-remigio-pereira_n_10955348.html
twitter.com/AndyCole84/status/753078356321636353
youtube.com/watch?v=9WHJMklV__U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CANADA NO!

>Canada
>uncucked

>Clickbait
SAVAGED

Why is this allowed?

BASED CANADIANS

there's a better video in this article:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/07/12/the-tenors-o-canada-reaction-remigio-pereira_n_10955348.html

or if you want to watch it directly on twitter without visiting huffpo canada it's here:
twitter.com/AndyCole84/status/753078356321636353

Full anthem:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WHJMklV__U

S A V A G E

If he were holding sign saying "dindu lives matter" this wouldn't have happened.

I'm really pissed off at this disrespect, but on the other hand I bet it pissed off a bunch of niggers which makes me slightly happy, still super pissed off about the amount of disrespect there though.

Seems like there are at least a few shitlord faces in that group

>all these retweets
>all exclusively condemning their actions

Nah son, Canada is thoroughly cucked.

People are pissed that he changed the lyrics to the anthem, not the "all lives matter" part. At least Canadians are anyway, burgers are probably flipping their shit because it's not pandering to dindus.

I thought they just changed the lyrics to the anthem a few weeks ago

Yah, that's what I'm pissed about.
I'm still pissed about that too.

>the least white guy is the most uncucked

People were pissed about that too, but what can you do about it? If you read the comments in news articles you'll see a strong majority of people that disagree with the shit le weed man does, but it just happens to be that liberals are the most vocal.

>tfw the most based man in Canada is a spic

KNOW WHAT REALLY PISSES ME OFF? THAT FAGGOT WAS AMERICAN.

source? makes me feel even better.

Dindus and Canadians both BTFO.

He's clearly low IQ considering he thought people would be okay with him changing a national anthem, so I'm guessing he doesn't follow American politics and doesn't realize that saying all lives matter is offensive down there, up here it would be welcomed with warm feelings and hugs.

kek

fuck off leaf, even the based Toronto Blue Jays guy was smirking... or was he an American too?

>and doesn't realize that saying all lives matter is offensive down there
Nah, the spic was just getting some media coverage (Trump style) before he releases his solo pan flute album

Canadian lives DON'T matter

>american lives DO matter!

>gets shot

haha

The thumbnail looked like he had that JUST haircut.

Wait, so are people made because he said "all lives matter" instead of "black lives matter?"

Elections are over before the ballet counting cross the Manitoba-Ontario border

Why are all canadians faggots?

kek

I'll try again.
Why are all canadians faggots?

Mods banned this pls

Is ben uncucked?

We're pretty god damned cucked. Wish it wasn't that way though.

I thought Canada had already changed the anthem to make it gender neutral.