Spics hate on the US and Spain

>Spics hate on the US and Spain
>Flood those countries every time they get the chance to scape from their shithole
Why is this even allowed? Why are those brown goblins so ungrateful?

>didn't fall for the spic meme

Just wait until based Trump deports them.They will flood your meme island

Southern Coners can rightfully shit on both LOS and Spain (I like Spain tho)

beaner boats don't go that far

hello 50% brother, oh i forgot

LOS

There are 330k southern coners or whatever the fuck your snowflake spic denomination is in both Spain and the US.You are as much of a spic as any other brown andean goblin

>beaner boats don't go that far
They do when gibs are involved

ESTADOS

GORDITOS

>Spics hate on the US

DE

MIERDA

>Japan
wut

>>Spics hate on the US and Spain
[Citation needed]

Spics wish they were Italian or Spanish

Brazilians I am guessing
Any spic thread or butthurt forum

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spics don't hate either, that's only what the Jews promote. In reality they suck up to whitey

It depends the more Indio they are the more they kiss whites ass, while the more euro they are the more likely they are to be uppity

JAJAJAJA LOS

You are aware of your nations role in supplying weapons and funds to dissident groups and violent regimes in latin america, all with the intent of keeping them divided and under your influence yes?

>I hate x country
>I will just move to it
btw when did Spain supplied weapons in Latin America?

Is spain your nation?

No but you said
>your nations
Nations implies plural you dumb paddie

we use it to signal possession as well as plural. granted sometimes an apostrophe is added.

Either way, blame lies with the US for Latin Americas hatred of the US.

I don't care about the ones tho stay in their country, or the ones who come here legally. But the illegals need to go, and quickly.

>sometimes an apostrophe is added.
Sometimes? No, it's all the time.

hiberno-irish lad
>Americans

E S T A D O S

>irish
You mean English?

If your goverment had let south americans countries develop like they intended to do instead of founding coup d'etats and blocking commercial deals probably those spics should have stayed in their respective countries instead of going there.

Also
>300m population
>50m are spics
Yet you keep denying youre a latin american country.
LOS

These traitors should all be deported. You shouldn't just leave your country forever unless you have a really good reason.
Especially when you're leaving glorious Latin America. At least move to a better place inside of LatAm.

>Commodity based economies fail as commodity prices fluctuate
>WTF it is the US fault that our economies are shit
Wow you are such a dumb beaner.What a surprise!

Nigger google 'Operacion Condor' and shut your ignorant ass.

Argentina's economy was based on commodities.Commodities became cheaper in the 60's.That is why your economy flop.You were useless and thought that selling beef was the way to prospere

>letmetellyouaboutyourcontry.webm
As expected from the world police.

Nice argument.In reality you know I am right.Argentina just replaced beef with soja but it is still a meme

What would LatAm do without scapegoats?

You mean how the US saved us from destructive communists?
We really have to thank them, otherwise, our nations would be even shittier.

Unironically this

>tfw uppity indio.

>or the ones who come here legally
bullshit. stop lying and just admit you hate all spics.

>you hate all spics
Why are spics so self-pitying and quick to cry muh racism?

I want you to hate me so i dont feel bad when you all die.

Yeah, they totally saved us by putting in charge some puppet military goverment who took debt like crazy, filled their own pockets and shut down any scientific and military research, and making us sell them commodities for pennies when we had better deal with european countries.
Our saviours indeed.

Nothing of the sort will happen, and it's preposterous to imply it would. Stop being so juvenile.

I should be sleeping, but the tf2 update is up

>Stop being so juvenile.
stop your people from spreading lies about their own genocide then

>your people
Natural-born American citizens have never suffered a genocide. Does being persecuted for one's religion count as a genocidal act? If so, then my being Catholic might count for your aforementioned victim identity, but we don't really go around talking about our historical treatment in this country.

I was speaking about whites, but if you aren't than it doesn't apply to you.

>all European ancestry and paler than death
Dunno man... I'm Catholic, and I've got a Slavic grandma.
Is anybody considered white on Sup Forums?

Sorry bro, you're not relevant to me if you're legal.

I just don't know what to believe anymore, I get that we are hated not because of the past but because we are fucking unbelievable, we see things in the short-term because we just prepare to react whenever the US economy changes, we were on the right track half a century ago but what fucking happened? I have to experience everyday the uncomfortable truth of not being able to have a nice day because everyone around is plainly rude and inhumane, just don't lose track of your stuff because somebody will be waiting to rob you, you can't have quiet nights because some fucker always plays reggaeton or banda almost everyday, don't complain to them because you're the one who is wrong and don't get that they can do whatever they want, if you don't like to be an asshole then you're a pussy.

>El que no tranza no avanza

We're ugly inside. Everytime someone tells this then it's tagged as malinchista, but I'm not saying we should be destroyed, I'm saying we can't do the simplest of things: values. Without values you are worth jackshit and enjoy your delusional shitty life.
We change the sense of things, democracy is believed as the right to demand whatever we want because we deserve it. Giving away free stuff for everyone it's better than an actual infrastructure improvement. We can't have nice things as credit/debit card payment everywhere because there's not a trust in the banks (and the banks don't trust us), or good transport because we are too many and also destroy it or paint it, we don't fucking read, there's an aversion to it and even today some people just stare at you as if you were the freak of the century.
Spanish is also one of the languages with more unique words and lots of synonyms and we go and say "wey" at least once every fucking sentence.
And we don't get enough by killing each other but we have to go and fuck our ecosystem and endangered species too without any remorse.

I hope the US really go hard on us.

Checked.

Wonder what CIA operations were taking place in those countries. Those would be the actual relevant events for the countries south of us.

Mexico should be destroyed, though. Also,

English >>>>> Spanish

X Quedarte Dormido Salame Te La Davas De Polenta Mira Como Terminaste JaJaJa. :)

>we were on the right track half a century ago but what fucking happened?

Sorry. I'm reclaiming what was mine anyways before YOU illegally immigrated here. Stay mad.

if you're not at least 70% indio you dont belong here either xolo

Majority in USA are Mexicans. The South Americans who move to Spain or USA go there because of parents who makes moving easier, or have some money to start a new life far from Third World.

BTW, a lot went to Spain before the crisis to enjoy the first world experience without learning a new language.

>Nearly as many spics here as in Moortugal
DEPORT

>93k

I've literally never met one, what the fuck

I wish we had Latin Americans, at least their women are nice. Instead, we have niggeresses with monkey faces and religious Berbers.

Goe to any Guzman y Gomez and you'll see them working there.

>Your government destroys central america at various points in history for the sake of a banana production company
>Last episodes derived in decades of civil war and conflict
>Millions flee to your country to escape the trail of death, misery and ruin you left behind
>When they arrive to your country you hate on and discriminate against them
>W-why are they so ungrateful and hate on us?.

>50 million
that's 1 in 6 people
time to emigrate

Who wanna live in EEUU this days? I mean that country have BLM, niggers and chicanos doing what they want because MUH POLICE IS RACIST antifa and lefist fags everywhere , feminist ,tax, you cant say anything because "all words offend my" etc .I gonna stay here with my amerindian bros here thanks

what do you know about them any my friendly frog that makes them better?

>implying latin americans are a problem in spain
romanians and local gypsies are.

If you're going to try to blame something on the US, at least do it right. The military got to power not because the US (that still supported it tho) but because the country was a peronist clusterfuck. There was the Rodrigazo. There were terrorist leftist militias putting bombs and kidnapping people left and right. 90% of our fuck ups came from our society and politicians.

x1000

But you call us Panchitos in pejorative way because of our look. You low key racists :^(

sorry