I MADE THAT DECISION BEFORE INLANDED IN PHOENIX

So Sup Forums I listened to this morning testimony by AG Lynch

One thing that stuck out with me was

>I made that decision before I landed in Phoenix.

Did she know she was meeting Bill Clinton before she landed?

fabewhateber.com/repjimjordan/videos/10154306039026460/

It's not settling with me well. Maybe I didn't hear it all but I also think she said she didn't know Clinton was there until he said he wanted to say hi.

Is there something to this?

Oh shit. Wait. I can't remember. Did she say she didn't know?

Does someone have a link to where she actually said one way or another?

Oh fuck.

Wait.

Does this mean that if she made the decision before she landed, and she also didn't know that Clinton was there, that she is technically off the hook?

Please tell me it ain't so Sup Forums. Please. I want justice for 'murrica.

I think she slipped and nobody caught it. What did she fucking mean by this?!?!?!?!

Also why is she acting so dodgy?
Some one asked her "If I drive my car 65mph in a 55 zone am I breaking the law?" and she said "I don't know, you'd have to ask the police officer that would probably pull you over and would review the facts."

Are you telling me drunk user found this shit out.

It's literally more specific than that. i swear she said she didn't know Clinton wants to say hi. But in this vid she slips that she already made that decision before she landed in Phoenix

Please prove me wrong

let me give it to you straight:

loretta lynch had a preplanned meeting with bill clinton in order to discuss terms to let hillary off without any charges. in their arrogance they thought they could just lie to everyones faces that they were just getting together for an impromptu casual conversation. days later hillary is let off the hook by comey while comey strangely lists more than enough reasons for her indictment. sanders was a plant so hillary didn't have to go full sjw, because eventually sanders endorses her and his supporters flock to her like the good sheep they are. trump gets painted as a racist, bigot, mysoginist, islamaphobe, homophobe and whatever other meaningless buzzword they want to invent. clintons win the white house and openly fuck the country three times as hard as obama. everyone is afraid to criticize them because they don't want to be labelled a mysoginist.

If you gave me a timestamp I would try but without that I have no fucking clue man I don't remember that at all and it's a long video...

I get that. But did she fucking lie by slip up here?

if you consider she landed they talked and then they both left.
Its pretty obvious.

>she didn't even disembark.

The last thread about this subject got 404d and it was full of good insights

I'm a bit faded to be honest At 3:30 on this video she tries to say she made the decision before she even landed. I can't recall of she said she didn't even know Clinton was there before that or not

she isn't smart enough to cover ALL of her tracks, so yes. she did know about the meeting beforehand and planned her decision making accordingly.

its cute you think hiro runs this place.

>your in the belly of the beast pal.

Yah I missed that thread I was just drunky browsing fb vids and I started thinking. It I can't remember the whole questioning.

this thread is at the hands of loretta's lynch mobs

Okay maybe if someone can help me with a full link to the questioning maybe?

You mean the thread got "deferred".

So nobody can help this drunk faggot? Im to lazy tbqh

Seems plausible. I can't remember either. However this is pretty damning if true.

She definitely knew that Clinton was going to be there, she knew that the FBI was going to recommend no charges.

She told Bill Clinton this, why do you think Hillary 'a multi millionaire' was calmly giving a speech when the FBI announced that they do not recommend charges?

What multi millionaires do you know that have stuck around to face the consequences of their crimes except for Gadaffi?