youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
youtube.com/watch?v=20Jcrk6jGfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obama was dancing too. I see nothing wrong and I hated Bush

He's gotten younger imo

Dat stress life.

thats because you are a cuck faggot

bush was based. a true bro

cops crying in the background and he's dancing and laughing like a fucking retard

How. He was as destructive as Obama is now

Like 2 chimps in a zoo

Laura looks disgusted with them all

BLEACHED

>Do you miss him yet?
always and forever W

man trump can't come any sooner

you'll never see him palling around with obama or bush fucks

I read somewhere that he's going insane. Like, his mind is deteriorating.

> Making faces at the monkeys
Favorite thing to do at the zoo

He's on the booze again. He's playing off drunk swaying.

I miss his antics.

However, I don't miss him ruining the Republican Party and making every election since 04 an uphill battle.

>Do you miss him yet?

No.

The only person who misses Bush is the Iraqi who threw his shoes.

Man, I just cant be angry with George. He's just so goofy. It was totally inappropriate behavior but his silliness is just contagious.

yep

Bush was terrible and did nothing to stand up for white people.

His cuckservatism lead to the predicament we're in today.

What the fuck is wrong with that faggot? Show some fucking respect. Trump would not dance like a faggot during a funeral.

Tell me about Bush and alcohol and cocaine. I'm too young to remember (20)

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

Yes

Top kek. I know the bushes have done some dirty shit but I can't help but like W.

Admittedly, yeah I do miss him. He was a fun president, Obungo is just a dumb butthurt nigger

it's funny how a lot of them get that way. All most... too funny..

>bush was based
where the fuck am I
only the stupidest of fucking neo-cons could ever possibly believe this

>Patriot Act
>started the rapid expansion of NSA, who now monitors and records literally all electronic communication in the country (and beyond!) without any sort of warrant
>2 long fruitless wars

kill yourself

This. I mean, he was genuinely happier there in that moment then any of us have been in years.

dubya dubs

This. He looks like a little kid on his first roller coaster.

We can hate the Jews and neocons that surrounded him, but I genuinely believe W wasn't in on the shenanigans. He was just too childlike and retarded

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT MEME

Everyone watch the vid again. Even Michelle Obama was top keking

Good ol' appreciation of actual, genuinely good music.

White power.

Damn GWB really makes the right look straight up retarded

>nostalgia for the fucking bush jr years
I never asked for this

She was turned on by the physical contact of an alpha for the first time in many, many years.

I don't think we will ever see Hillary throw the first pitch

yall know it if bush was still president he would round up all the niggers and hung them high

>trump could never throw a pitch

That kind of language is not nostalgia

>cops crying in the background and he's dancing and laughing like a fucking retard

Well, thats what happens to you if your mother bathed you with boiling water and after several years decide to start a war which costed a 1.5 million lives and that makes you live in your ranch 24/7 drawing pictures of dead Iraqi children

Forgot to include the picture of the painting of the dead Iraqi child which he constantly draws in his ranch

Guess he was right...

Underated

Cucked by old W

Not even the rich can escape Alzheimer

He send the US in a war that killed more then a million people

its been 7 years since Bush left office and for the first time I honestly can say I miss him.
All the issues that sold me to Obama over Bush don't matter to me anymore. Now Obama is trying to get niggers to start a race war. what angers me more is the leftists are falling for it. they think that killing white people is going to solve their problems.

the worst race issue in Bush's term was lefties complaining he didn't do enough in Katrina. that was it. none of this constant race baiting by the media and democrats.

I honestly feel bad for poor ol' Jeb.

Photoshopped

it was also heard that he was singing the wrong lyrics

it was reported that he was singing "gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die"

Show me one tear during the dance-a-thon

Does GW do anything but go to Rangers games nowadays?

>He send the US in a war that killed more then a million Arabs die**

FIFY

Fag

Did they really crack jokes at the funeral service?

Why are our politicians such fucking dopes?

you have to admit *is* pretty radical

Dubya somehow looks younger here than he did coming out of office.

He was an alcoholic with a guilty plea for a DUI.

My father used to run several strip clubs in Maine. He's told me stories about agents openly picking up girls for private shows at the Bush compound in Kennebunkport in the 70s and 80s.

Bush became an American legend when he tossed out that perfect first pitch wearing body armor in the World Series at Yankee Stadium after 9/11

Dude has balls of steel

It was a perfect strike too

There is nothing more NYC that the Yankees and crushing it like that for them after 9/11 was so awesome

Such a bro

Its little things like that, which show his true character. He was a real man and he loved America

Bush had his faults…but I can't really blame him for going balls to the walls after 9/11 and wanting to fuck up Muslims…we all wanted it anyway

Stay mad leaf

I guess you could say that Bush was a pretty radical dude....
youtube.com/watch?v=20Jcrk6jGfo

Fuck off bush

fuck off kraut

you wouldn't understand the importance of baseball or your leader being a bro

you are run by a fat dyke who is committing genocide against you

so fuck off faggot

Today's outright display of not giving a single fuck about the current state of affairs made me jealous.

He's holding hands with the wife of a man who tried to place blame him for countless issues, and he's swinging back and forth singing and smiling.

Yes we all wanted a 15 year war dude, at least a tossed a fucking ball for us.

No, Bush was a terrible president. Even most conservatives find it impossible to defend Bush because his presidency was one illegal blunder after another.

You are being run by a literal nigger

We are used to a bad president occasionally, but Bush and Obama have normalized behavior far worse than anything we've seen before.

Damn I love this guy.

And I don't think Trump will be making it any better either.

If it's one thing I can give Shillary, it's that she is great at acting, so she can at least LOOK good.

lol his doctor must have him on the good stuff

dubya wants some of that chocolate dick

Go paint the dead Iraqi kid that is following you dubya

>le wacky '90's pop culture millennial reference maymay

Oh, Millennials. They so crazy. xD

Bush is alpha as fuck, look how he made obongos wife lean against him with her head low in supplication. A True Chad.

That is the great thing about Trump winning. If he is successful, America will bs great. If he takes a turn for the worst, there will be a legitimate pushback against the policies if the last 15 years. How many Congressmen would vote to give the NSA more power under Trump? A larger military?

The problem of the last 15 years is that politicians have been able to paint a pretty picture and hide behind "muh terrorism" while shredding the Constitution and invading more shithole countries to benefit a few multinationals.

CUCC

The song is about God's truth marching on despite adversity. It's a joyful song, and Dubya was singing it joyfully. What the fuck is wrong with you people that you have to demonize his every move?