I just heard that this show was released a week ago

And was planning on buying Netflix for a month but it has a 18% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, why? Is it really that bad?

rottentomatoes.com/tv/marvel_s_iron_fist/s01/

Redpill me on this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/iron-fist-marvel-lewis-tan-netfix-danny-rand-finn-jones-whitewashing-asian-lead-a7643041.html
vulture.com/2017/03/lewis-tan-marvel-iron-fist-interview.html
vox.com/culture/2017/3/19/14961738/iron-fist-marvel-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's okay.
The main character isn't the best part.

It's shit. 18% is being generous

Some weak acting, at times incompetent direction, rushed schedule meaning actors couldnt learn martial arts to perform the scenes a plodding plot and a last episode that drops the ball

But it has hot as fuck waifus and some really decent characters. Better than half of luke cage and anything in JJ that didnt involve killgrave

This. It's not terrible, just really bland.

The lead is milquetoast and the show lacks the atmosphere of the other Netflix Marlel stuff.

It's a solid 6/10 and many comfy moments

Only Sup Forumstards pretend to like it as part of some misguided movement to fight imaginary SJW boogeymen

But really without all the social issues, it is still shit

It's legitimately worse than BvS and Suicide Squad combined. And that's saying something, because those movies really sucked.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

It's over for you Marvel and your white washing.

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/features/iron-fist-marvel-lewis-tan-netfix-danny-rand-finn-jones-whitewashing-asian-lead-a7643041.html

vulture.com/2017/03/lewis-tan-marvel-iron-fist-interview.html

vox.com/culture/2017/3/19/14961738/iron-fist-marvel-review

If you want to watch a martial arts show you are better off watching Into the Badlands, Iron Fist is entirely skipable and you won't really be behind on anything for the Defenders considering that Danny is never developed as a character and ends the show pretty much the same with the exception of having money

Just watch all of Ward's scenes.

>Muh sjw critics
It's a shame that they had to include the criticism of "white washing" in their reviews, because it really takes away from how awful this show is.

It's really bad. The story is a mess and the fight scenes were awful.

Ward and Harold literally carry this show. Rand enterprises was more interesting than the iron fist shit.

I'm 4 episodes in. Danny is the weakest character so far, Joy is whatever, Colleen is pretty cool, though I wonder why she bothers to fight in the illegal rings with very little protest on her part. Ward isn't a good actor, but the character is hammy enough for me to like. Same goes for Harold, but he's a better actor. The show would benefit from better action scenes, and more info about Coon Town and the Iron Fist, cause I have no idea what either of those are, or why they matter. Overall, pretty meh, with a few decent moments, and more shockingly bad ones.

Its awful, it literally made me like the first season of Arrow...
The choro is shit, the story is slow and pointless, the main actor is terrible miscast, he is so uncharismatic that he one ups the cardboard that plays Luke Cage in lack of presence.

Ignore the rating. The show has a lot of problems but it's still pretty entertaining despite the flaws.

My true feelings are 3 stars, not offended by anything but definitely disappointed with the quality. But I want to give it 5 stars just to spite the coordinated savaging at the hands of the leftist blogerati.

>MUH Sup Forums
>MUH Sup Forums
Shut the fuck up, retard
I'm tired of this fucking bullshit

>'Iron Fist': Choreographed Fight Scenes Only 15 Minutes Before Filming
Never forget

It's just okay. A few good fight scenes, which isn't great considering it's supposed to be a martial arts show. A few good characters, the main definitely not being one of them. And an overall bland story.
It does get better as it goes along, something that their other shows failed at. I don't think it deserves 14%, but it's nothing spectacular. Definitely not worth getting Netflix just for this.

And how do you think people that just want to talk about movies feel about you Sup Forums?

Again with the Sup Forums bullshit.

Literally threads all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums about giving the show perfect reviews as part of the white mans duty

It has two of the best characters in the MCU in Ward and Harold. Colleen Wing is great too. Everyone else, especially Danny, is fucking terrible. Corny lines, nonsensical use of the ironfist itself, literally no backstory or glimpses of Kunlun/training, and some REALLY terrible special effects.

Watch it for Ward and Harold, theyre worth it. Similar to Purple Man in Jessica Jones

Its no 18% worthy. Its, like, 35%.

Stop going to RT. Or at least compare it with the crowd rating to get a balanced view.

Watch it for Colleen's ass

If you're expecting good fight scenes or good pacing or good acting or even good music, you're going to be disappointed

not this but this

It's garbage. 95% of background characters are niggers, every single important character in terms of status (except 2) are niggers, women, or both, The choreographies are laughably bad. The acting is mediocre for most characters, and the writing is poor at best. In short, it has no redeeming qualities because, just as always, it decided to jeopardize everything in the name of muh duhversitay.

>Into the Badlands
Kys

While into the badlands has much better choreographies, it's worse than iron fist in every single way beside that.

People still listen to rotten tomatoes?