'Han Solo' Film Will Reveal Han Solo's Real Name

>Iger mentioned that they’re currently filming the still-untitled Young Han Solo film, which “picks up with Han Solo when he was 18 years old and takes him through when he was 24. There are a few significant things that happen in Han Solo’s life, like acquiring a certain vehicle and meeting a certain Wookiee that will happen in this film. But you will also discover how he got his name.

gamesradar.com/hold-up-han-solos-real-name-might-not-actually-be-han-solo/

Fuck off Disney.

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's wrong with this

they are determined to ruin everything

Ugh. Well if anyone can make it work it's Lord and Miller.

He's going to have some Middle Eastern last name and be a space refugee to Corillia, and adopts the name to assimilate into their culture.

>Prediction: He'll run into Lando, who asks him if that Wookie is with him, and he'll reply "No, I'm Solo." Then Lando will think his last name is Solo, and Han won't correct him.

>some literally who directors yeah sounds good

I couldn't be less excited for this, it looks like it's going to be absolute shit

Hi
I'm Chad
We're the wookie women at?

Why would anyone be interested in this? Han solo was never particularly interesting by himself.

Much prefer to see the Obi wan movie that, according to that "which movie would you want to see poll", everyone else did too.

thanks for selling out to disney george....

It's actually Mitty Klorean

Fuck you and fuck the reddit movie

Fuck off Sup Forums

>Trump: A president under investigation can’t “govern or lead”
shareblue.com/trump-a-president-under-investigation-cant-govern-or-lead/

>Sean Hannity: A president under FBI investigation would present "a major Constitutional crisis"
twitter.com/mmfa/status/844185792813527041

>“More than circumstantial evidence” of collusion in Trump/Russia investigation
shareblue.com/more-than-circumstantial-evidence-of-collusion-in-trumprussia-investigation/

>Lindsey Graham threatens Trump with impeachment at Gorsuch hearing
shareblue.com/lindsey-graham-threatens-trump-with-impeachment-at-gorsuch-hearing/

>Adam Schiff Says There’s ‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Trump Ties To Russia
huffingtonpost.com/entry/adam-schiff-trump-russia_us_58d2f8f6e4b02d33b748692e?sib&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>Watch: Sean Spicer literally can’t say no foreign agents are working in White House
shareblue.com/watch-sean-spicer-literally-cant-say-no-foreign-agents-are-working-in-white-house/

>Wash. Post's Robert Costa: Trump Is "Digesting All Of This Information" From Right-Wing Media "Rather Than Just The Intelligence Brief"
mediamatters.org/video/2017/03/19/wash-posts-robert-costa-trump-digesting-all-information-right-wing-media-rather-just-intelligence/215753

>Trump’s wiretapping lie has world leaders laughing at America
shareblue.com/trumps-wiretapping-lie-has-world-leaders-laughing-at-america/

>It’s Not Just Conservatives Upset About Trumpcare. Another GOP Faction Is Too.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/moderate-republicans-trumpcare_us_58d2bf1de4b0f838c62eca79?pzn&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

>CBO: Republican repeal plan is literally worse than no plan at all
shareblue.com/cbo-republican-repeal-plan-literally-worse-no-plan/

Who the fuck cares what his "real" name is?

This, Han Solo is boring, he was only cool in the OT

>Han solo was never particularly interesting by himself.

yeah, they should have just killed him off in RotJ desu

well they already have a Phil Miller so I'm gonna guess Chris Lord

thank you based shill

holy fuck, you should actually kill yourself, is this really what your life has become?

Have you ever considered suicide

Did you have this ready to post?

What the fuck man

WHOOPSIE LOOKS LIKE I TRIGGERED THE POLBABIES

Do you even know what's going through your mind anymore?

>shareblue
>mmfa

>tfw too intelligent for falseflagging

What's the fucking point of even making an Obi-Wan movie? They should just branch out and explore the whole lore of Star Wars like the Old Republic games. There's no need to make a solo movie about every character that has been in the Star Wars movie.

THE NEXT SHEEV

BRAVO LUCAS

I'M LOVIN' CLOUD CITY
MY HEAD'S IN THE SKY
I'M SOLO
I'M HAN SOLO
I'M HAN SOLO
I'M HAN SOLO, SOLO

>What's the fucking point of even making an Obi-Wan movie?
Better than fucking Han Solo or a Yoda movie

Are they gonna cast a teenage black woman to play him?

Cloud City's always looking for new talent

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

kek

Thank you $0.02 has been deposited into your account

It'll be even better if there weren't any movies about any SW characters that have already been in the movies. That's what I dislike about Disney - they just want to milk every franchise they get. They're using the Marvel movies formula for Star Wars. Say what you want about Lucas but he never went over the top with Star Wars.

Disney has altered the deal. Pray they don't alter it any further.

So he named his son after his fake name?

the fuck?

I'd prefer that too but if Disney will be shitty then they should at least be the right kind of shitty

>his real name isn't Han Solo

How you want your Star Wars lore fellas?

MMMMMMMM""MM""MMMMM""MMP""""""`MMM""""""""M
MMMMMMMM MM MMMMM MM mmmmm..MMmmm mmmM
MMMMMMMM MM MMMMM MM. `YMMMMM MMMM
MMMMMMMM MM MMMMM MMMMMMMM. MMMMM MMMM
M. `MMM' .MM `MMM' MM. .MMM' MMMMM MMMM
MM. .MMMb dMMb. .dMMMMM MMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Is that guy stupid? We already know Han Solo's real name. It's Harrison Ford.

Countless nights ive kept awake, thinking, wondering....WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF HAN SOLO

>shareblue
>mediamatters
>huff

How's Brock's heart holding up?

Hans Olo

They are the directors of Lego movie and jump Street movies retard

>Sup Forums falls for clickbait
It means we'll find out how Han Solo became well known, make his name, discover himself not literally change his name
>make a name for oneself
>Achieve distinction, become prominent or well known, as in Martha is making a name for herself as an excellent chef . The earliest recorded use of this term was in John Wycliffe's followers' translation of the Bible (II Samuel 8:13): “Forsooth David made to him a name.” Also see make one's mark
Even the article says this
>Does Iger simply mean how Solo earned his reputation as a galactic scoundrel?

Hanso Lopez

and Obie's fake name.

I'm going to ignore Disney Star Wars from now on. Gave it a chance with Episode 7. Never again.

This is actually very possible.

under8d

Hymie Solowicz

Not famous enough to be referred to only by their last names

It's pretty cringeworthy how you did so. They aren't exactly Kubricks or Spielbergs

how could anyone not know the names of such cinematic geniuses.

oh no, did the Drumpfkin's safe space break? Is he triggered? a bloo bloo bloo, cry to your leader Drumpfy! Goodbye!

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN HAN SOLO, HIS CHARACTER WAS PERFECT AND NOW THEY'RE GOING TO FUCK IT UP WITH SJW SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let's guess what all will be in this movie

>Han meets chewie
>He wins the falcon from Lando
>He does a job for Jaaba
>He does the vessel run
>chewie ripping someone's arm off
>Some quip about him always shooting first
>cameo by boba fett, and maybe some other bounty hunters from ESB
>"surprise" cameo by ewan as obi wan, maybe even a little kid Luke and his family

bravo mouse, 100% on RT.

>All that

Wow. I've never EVER seen this before. Like holy shit, your not even hiding anything in this (shareblue, fucking really?).

1/10 for replying to this

I think you triggered yourself

You know some producer or Disney exec is reading this like "jackpot baby!!!!!"

Don't forget that it'll also have a very diverse cast which won't feel forced at all.

He'll probably be called scruffy looking by a woman at some point

And it will 'pass the Bechdel test' in a way that totally won't seem like blatant pandering.

Is this canon?

disney
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!