Can one of you just give me a fucking good movie to watch?...

can one of you just give me a fucking good movie to watch?? Just took my 19 year old cat to the vet and it turns out she has severe bladder cancer and less than half a year to live. Need something to keep my mind off it...

>Recent 3 favorite movies I've seen to maybe help with suggestions

Nightcrawler

Ex Machina

Rush (2013)

:(

Sorry about your cat, went through a similar situation recently and found movies that keep you guessing were the best distraction.

I'd recommend that Joseph Gordon Levitt film Brick Iif you haven't seen it. But any suspense/thriller/mystery filmswork best.

Marley and Me

>19 year old cat

In The Electric Mist

If you truly cared about your cat, you would put him down

*she's* not suffering at the moment. She just recently started to use the bathroom a lot more frequently which is why I took her in. She's still eating and drinking, looks healthy and no drastic personality changes.

You can go fuck yourself for assuming you understand the situation. I'll know when it's time

Hey I've recently seen Rush too, it kind of sucked.
You could watch 10 Cloverfield Lane, it's the kind that will keep you interested in what's going on, it takes place in a closed space and the ending might leave you thinking about it for a while.

Why do Americans and Brits love to kill their pets so much?
>oooh puppy so cute
>oh hes sick no fun anymore time to kill it

The Voices

I never understood how "go and fuck yourself" is an insult.

He's upset you, you're mad. So you go ahead and tell him to pleasure himself because he pissed you off. Does that make sense? You want him to fuck himself? Why? You gay nigguh?

This post made me think... if you could literally fuck yourself, like cloning yourself and being fucked by yourself, is that gay?
Idk what "fuck yourself" means either, I guess it can just mean "go masturbate", which is like calling someone a "wanker" as an insult.

sorry man, loss of pets its a peculiar kind of grief

Well, the definition of homosexuality is a "sexual attraction to people of one's own sex". So I guess technically it may be considered as gay. But if we're going to define that as gay, we also need to define regular masturbation as gay, and that's never going to happen.

I'm gonna side with not gay so long as you murder your clone when you're done with him.

i think the fuck in go fuck yourself is more like when you just say fuck or the same as fucked in fucked up

ive considered this thought in depth, and I believe it leans more towards gay sex because you would be in a scenario like that shitty movie "the island", but if your clone was mind linked with you it would be masturbation as you are the same entity, just split into multiple parts

>19 year old cat
What the fuck

Your cat will die before the end of the month.

Watch Die Hard 2.

My kittens. I'll pray for your kitty and hope her last days are comfy.

Maybe What We Do in the Shadows if you haven't seen it, it's light hearted, or Hunt for the Wilderpeople.

Grand Budapest hotel is legit one of my fav movies ever and its comfy as fuck. My friend hates Wes Anderson and he had a blast with it last week.
Ralph Fiennes hits a goddamn homerun as Gustave.