So... we're all voting for Jill Stein now right?

http //www jill2016 com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally who?

>2016
>voting for the green party for any reason at all
Austria is that way nigger

no

If I wanted to vote for a Jew I'd vote for Bernie

Too late for her though

Uh....yeah...sure thing OP.

We'll meet ya there.

>not boosting the Green Party everywhere you can, to encourage outraged Bernie voters to stay strong against Shillary

I'm taking the #JillPill this November!

>third party
>FPTP
FUCKING KEK

I don't know why Greens
>Green = Environment

Have to be so goddamned socially liberal as well

I was redpilled until you posted this

Im #jillpilled now

wtf, I guess I'm a #shillforjill now

www jill2016 com/ballot_access

I would love to grab her by the hair and bang her in the ass. Shes hot for her age.

word.

Shill the fuck out of her in Illinois.

We don't even need her to do particularly well there, just siphon off ~5% of the vote from Hillary so she loses Illinois.

I despise the notion that environmentalism is a leftist concept but there are several reasons why it's lumped in with it and why the right doesn't like it.

The first is the religious right. Who gives a fuck about earth when it's just one big testing realm for sorting souls? Rapture will always happen within the next 100 years from any given day so who gives a shit?

The second reason is because it impacts business.
Actually caring about the health risks of your product or how your industry damages the world is far from pure capitalism, especially if you have a boomer mentality of not thinking 20 years in advance.

In effect, in order to enforce a system of environmental conservation, resource management and the general health the public you have to monitor and restrict industry, an unfavorable concept for many.

Finally, Al Gore fucked up and incorporated it into leftist canon and so it will always look like another trick to use a "sense of rightness" to get people to support the left and it's shit ideals.

Voted for her last time, voting Trump this time.

yeah shes fuckin thick god damn

Trips tells truth. It's hard when your faculty is literally Life and Environmental Sciences but because you're not left wing people automatically think you're a denier.

You know this butthurt Bernie supporter meme is complete bullshit right?

95% of them will vote for Hillary.

I wish her the best of luck.

(((stein)))

is that the same person?

C-cute

>Stein

Pol is surely joking, right?

G-gay

I know where this is going

stop

>Finally, Al Gore fucked up and incorporated it into leftist canon and so it will always look like another trick to use a "sense of rightness" to get people to support the left and it's shit ideals.

Jimmy Carter put solar panels on the White House. It's pretty intrinsic to the unconstrained vision of politics.

We want to bernouts flushing their votes down the toilet on a third party candidate.

what a gilf

Fucking leafs know their green party uses and you burgers should listen. In Canada the liberal vote is split between multiple parties while the conservatives have all conservative votes directed at them. This allowed for Harper to win two consecutive terms even though many despised him. If you spread the idea that Jill Stein and Hillary Clinton are two sides of the same coin you could effectively cut the votes for each in half among liberals thereby doubling Trump's chance of winning.

(((Stein))))

Nice try

literally a kike

I am, yes.

i threw my vote away last election 2012 voting for that jew so i wouldnt do more damage by voting for a shit skin commie nigger

>not this time , Trump all the way

voting for the green party isnt exactly a wasted vote, but they have zero chance of ever winning.

who

You sound confused.

she isnt that bad honestly she is a medical doctor and she got arrested last election for crossing a picket line to give food to a fat fuck that was in need of medical attention

> i give her a solid 6.8/10

you sound like an asshole

:^)

No, but as of today, I'm voting for Johnson.

I will never vote for someone who is against nuclear power.

That disgust me

you've convinced me
I am now a #jillshill

in a seriousness though, the fact that so many coalberners are going to split the vote by voting for her is wonderful

I can see berners that are pro gun go for Gary Johnson too. Many don't like trump because he has the big bad meanie image. But I don't think that bernies endorsement has a big influence on the bernouts.

Don't you want to put your tongue inside, who knows what it will find!