Can he do it? Can this guy lead the Eagles to their first Super Bowl victory?

Can he do it? Can this guy lead the Eagles to their first Super Bowl victory?

I hate the Eagles but I want Foles to win. Sadly like all teams, they will fall to the mighty Saints

>Scrape by the Failcunts unexpectedly
>Get bootyblasted in the NFCCG
we can all agree this will happen right

Ever hear of Jeff Hostetler

>Nick Foles catching fire and bringing a chip to Philly

Shiiieeeet that would be pretty great desu

>eagles
>superb owl
Maybe

we have to wait and see

Everyone says "no" because he played shitty in the last two games, but they ignore how insanely cold it was. In better weather at New York he played great. I can see Nick Foles having a great game

Eagles aren't differing a home game to Atlanta my man. They're playing in a cold Philadelphia

It'll be in the 40s, which is good weather. Against Oakland it was like 19 degrees.

>I want Foles to be who he was in 2013. Who he was against the Giants this season in the second half. He can be good, but he's shit the bed a lot since 2014. The Saints were the scariest team imo for anyone to face in the postseason.
>I think the Eagles can get the W in this. Nick Foles has to play well enough and the defense is top 10 this season. Bend, don't break. Saints and Eagles sound like a really good NFCCG. I can agree the Eagles would probably lose.
Yeah he came in when Simms got hurt. That's only been done a few times. It would be amazing if Nick Foles can come in and play lights out. The Eagles team this season has been special. Carson Wentz will bring them right back here again if they don't make it.

He's going to truly reveal his power level, I hope everyone survives.

>Yeah the weather is going to help Nick Foles. He looked uneasy in the frigid cold. McNabb played well in it for the most part. Eagles dominated Atlanta in 2004 without T.O. too.

does Foles have any meme power (like Sanchize) or is he just mediocre?

No.

He can lead them to their third Super Bowl loss, so that's something

Eagles were just warming up. They will unleash the fury Mitch.

>Needs defense and Carr’s total meltdowns to beat Raiders af home
>Sucks balls against Dal-ass at home
>Is going to beat Falcons, Vikings and Pats in three consecutive games

Yeahhhhh...about that

>They did play like garbage the past two games. They are much better than that. You seen how they won against the Rams and came back against the Giants. That team needs to show up. They rested their starters against Dallas who had Zeke Elliott playing. Held them to 6 points with a 3rd stringer.

Albeit they lost, they played at 50%. The team is rested and ready for the Falcons.

Meme power? He's the BEWD man. He's nigh omnipotent

DELET THIS

it was supposed to be a surprise :(

It was cold as fuck

No, their shot at an Owl Wentz out the door.

How pissed would Wentz be if that happened? Especially 15 years from now when Wentz still hasn't played in a Super Bowl?

>implying Wentz won't when multiples

Mathematician here. Let me tell you Nicholas Foles is statistically likely to have a great game this week. Our models show an easy win for the Eagles.