What on Earth is MGTOW?

What on Earth is MGTOW?

the ultimate redpill

Omega males realizing they will never get a mate so they stop trying.

It's this

They are the beautiful ones.

Kill this meme before it lays eggs

a coping mechanism for society's rejects

>MGTOW
>beta+
>any single mom I want

I feel obligated to post this pic. someone release me from this hell

Delusional 40 year old recently divorced men, edgy boys and fat virgins

They can swear off women or not, doesn't make any difference

Good goy. Don't have kids, white women are evil.

Too late. I stole it.

One possible endpoint of ego-shattering cognitive dissonance created by being a sex deprived male in our society

More bread and circuses. Designed to further divide the family unit. Diametric to the current Feminism movement.

Cattle being cattle. Nothing more.

Gay

Nah. They achieved enlightenment.

Secular, non-religious men that live in metropolitan areas live in low quality female zones.

Modern sexually liberated may be good for fucking but they aren't good for much else on a personal level.

What's the point of an LTR or marriage?

Biology denialists (out of protest)

think nuts, but on the opposite spectrum of feminism.

Results of our increasing victim culture, have sex just as often as feminists.

MGTOW is the flip side of the coin of feminism. Both sides are radical egalitarians rebelling against nature. Both sides seek to destroy the traditional family and create further unnecessary tension between the sexes.

a faggot

Male Gaylords Talking Or Wingeing.

yep, give most of them a red wig and some black lipstick, can't tell the difference.

Radical Bachelorism.

>What on Earth is MGTOW?

Men who think that society fucked up family structure and sex relations so much that they've concluded their best option is to completely avoid commitment and resource sharing with women.

This is the right answer.

Real life version of no ma'am from married with children

>completely avoid commitment and resource sharing with women

... thus fucking up family structure and sex relations even more

If MGTOW really cared about family structure they would seek out and try to create traditional women. Instead they choose to avoid ALL women.

A secret plot by the gays

>If MGTOW really cared about family structure they would seek out and try to create traditional women.
Short of a revolution and civil war, this won't happen.

Non-backstabbing virgin western women are pretty rare.

At it's best: No compromising on control of your own life, if a woman wants you she has to submit.

At it's worst (most of it): excuses for being a loser who never had the option to reproduce to begin with.

Most accurate post yet, listen to this man

probably comprised of men who were fucked over by the courts ala custody and support. men have 0 child rights

Yeah, the original MGTOWs were men who had been fucked over by their wives and family courts.

It boils down to realizing the how the modern dating scene is and going from there. Play the game, abstain or do what you want.

I'm not saying it's a great option, user. But it's a hell of a lot better than ignoring the problem and hoping it will go away.

cucks

This

>rattlesnake bites yields poison instead of milk
>don't give up until the problem is fixed
>insanity wolf

;-; based insanity wolf and courage dog,

You need to have a girlfriend in the first place to be a cuck

Those are great options, but it comes down to the individual man.

Some still continue the good fight, others say fuck it.

>What on Earth is MGTOW?

It's a natural reaction.

Hitler for example was a MGTOW.

They're the ultimate level of beta. They're lower than your average cuck and the betas who marry single mothers. MGTOW is composed by the lowest of males.

You see so many of their followers here because /r9k/ and Sup Forums think this is some sort of shelter for their ruined boards. They'll call themselves "real men" and "redpilled" by doing nothing at all besides trying to look cool. They don't contribute to the white race by marrying and having children, and their biggest effort for their country is fighting on gamergate and other internet wars.

Don't be fooled, half the posts you see about taking arms and revolutions are made by them. Some sort of delusion led them to think pretending to be a man means you are one, but in reality they're still the basement dwelling scum they always were, but with another label for own greatness.

Remember, anyone really redpilled couldn't care less about games and whore women. Anyone white should find a decent wife, marry and have at least 3 children.

the" I won't have kids because rabi, eh I mean reddit told me that I'm going to get ripped off on it. so I will now be an asshole to woman, fuck them, leave them and fuel degeneracy... so that other males will join me" cult. i would say its even worse then 3rd wave feminism or at least equal to it.

Lesbian feminism, but for men.

>further unnecessary tension between the sexes

Cunt detected.

Somewhat, but not only. Pic is MGTOW, too. Has nothing to do whether these guys are in a relationship or not.

>What on Earth is MGTOW?

Workhorses leaving the plantation.

Men trying to protect themselves from feminism onslaght.

>Anyone white should find a decent wife, marry and have at least 3 children.

Good goy.

I disagree. Feminism screams and throws tantrums so that everyone changes to suit their retarded worldview. The opposite of that is probably the MRA(but at least they tackel problems that actually exist like unfair divorce courts and child custody laws). Mgtow is more of a " i dont want to get fucked over by some greedy bitch so id rather not risk it". Of course there exist loosers who use it as an excuse, like any other group.

well said, too bad its coming from a literal nigger

frustrated boys. Many are divorcees or were exploited by the womenz

Ugly omega males trying to justify their sexual failure. It's not a coincidence that this gay little movement started on reddit and is promoted by many PUA scam artists

>If MGTOW really cared about family structure they would seek out and try to create traditional women

Haha. Sure, buddy.

This doesn't need to be a fucking ideology. Just find the right goddamn girl and you don't have to worry about this shit.

MGTOW is for idiots who never understood not to date bitches so they literally need someone to spell it out for them.

Pure white Brazilians are rare and sadly I'm not one of them, but I'll still fight the niggers out.

>Just find the right goddamn girl and you don't have to worry about this shit.

Bullshit. Marrying doesn't change any misandrist law. It helps misandrist laws.

stop projecting your parents and your country failure onto others.

>Anyone white should find a decent wife,
Yeah, because women are some sort oh human being and shit

MGTOW gives in to feminism and tries to beat them at their own game

I bet 80% of the fags who say muh aryan children/muh family don't even have kids themselves

daily reminder if you are still paying for the vaginal jew in your life, make sure to spend it only AFTER you have had sex on a per lay basis and do not pay up front or in advance as women have been known to drop their end of the deal.

If you are aesthetic enough to fuck for free carry on, just be careful of the rape accusations by getting proof of consent and the STDs by using condoms always

>lower than your average cuck and the betas who marry single mothers

Simply no.

Globalism and cultural Marxism need subservient weak men to do their part. Feminists need institutionalized subservient, weak willed men to exist as well. At least MGTOW bucks that trend, even though we think they're doing it incorrectly.

>as women have been known to drop their end of the deal.

It drops from 4x per week to 1x per week.

and do you have children to clearly not recommend it or?

misogyny induced homosexuality. Makes sense the more you think about it. Down with Gynocracy

You keep posting the average /r9k/ rant as if it proves your point, instead you're just vouching for ours. If anyone has something relevant to say about their experiences with women, it certainly isn't /r9k/.

Misandrist laws only come into play with divorce, something that is inherently unnatural and shouldn't happen frequently in a healthy society anyways.

I'm not gonna lie, feminist horseshit really is starting to poison the minds of girls but this has nothing to do with women themselves unless were looking at them as individuals.

There are bitches. And there are bitches who aren't really bitches.
Choose the bitches that aren't really bitches and life will be good nigga. Otherwise, "MGTOW" comes into play but we honestly don't really need a whole sect or even a fucking term to describe what SHOULD be common sense.

Any girl whos willing to sign a marriage contract saying she doesnt get shit from divorce, in case of cheating she just goes to fuck herself without one penny from me, and that children will be left with whatewer parent THEY chose.

Fpbp

DON'T REPRODUCE

>playing the victim
Sickening. That's not being a man. That's not taking responsibility for your own actions and truly paving your own way.

I'm mgtow bub

>If anyone has something relevant to say about their experiences with women, it certainly isn't /r9k/.

I am not from /r9k/. I have enough experience with women. Only virgins, manginas and other filth defend women and think they are something special.

>Misandrist laws only come into play with divorce

That's not true. Our society drowns in misandrist laws. Pic is only one example.

MGTOW, at its most basic universal level, is all about promoting the man's individual liberty, and the curbing of anyone, or anything, that curtails his freedom.

MGTOW is NOT women hating. We just acknowledge female nature for what it is, and mindfully walk away. A man would only be considered MGTOW if he's independent of other individuals.

Absolute scum.
Saving Europe was a big fucking mistake.

Those are the people that marxism sucks up first. Its literally the first point in the plan.

Thats all this is. Just control. I actually find it interesting and we have had this conversation before Romania. You say the same thing, i say the same thing.

Its just odd.

Judges throw out prenups without hesitation.

I thought married and unmarried males could join your club, so I still can't tell if you have them or not.

Why not?

>Only virgins, manginas and other filth defend women and think they are something special.

right, because Sup Forums and /r9k/ are known for their love for woman. its the other way around buddy.

I agree with your post except for "MGTOW is NOT women hating". It can be and there's nothing wrong with hating one's enemies.

But it can be.

Its an excuse for beta males. That's it.

>I am not from /r9k/

You'd fit there perfectly. I don't like most women and I had a hard time finding my wife, but I'm not scared of them like a cuck.

Your contribution to your country is basically throwing rants and complaining about evil women. You won't take any risks, like the coward you are.

Keep fighting your internet wars with your basement friends. I'm glad you won't reproduce.

>Absolute scum.

Yes, that's how cunt defenders like in this thread look in real life.

>What on Earth is MGTOW?
Jewish Cuck movement aimed at White Men to get them to drop out of society to speed up the destruction of Western Society. Just like with its sister movement Feminism, it is marketed under the guise of Self-Empowerment.

>Hitler was mgtow

Sauce?

No fair play, we go our own way ladies!

>its the other way around buddy.

No, it's not. See pic That's how cunt defender and cucks look like. Defending your own enemy (women) is the most cuckish/fedora thing men can do.

I'm the furthest thing from a feminist.
Feminism can go fuck off. But there really are things that men should and should not do.
MRA's for instance advocate for the right things but do it in totally wrong ways.
They act like bitches. Instead of taking charge and being the change they want to see in the world, they whine and complain until someone changes things for them.

Even if we win the battle, if we do it in such a way, we've already lost our way and what truly makes us human. Revolutions that are just handed to the people will always crumble.

Oh look, more blame and shame. Good, that makes MGTOW stronger.

Why would a man have a child and give up all of their rights. Just Say No.

A bunch of weirdos who turned violent after getting rejected many times in their lives.

Did you just say women are enemies LMAO

Looks like both genders swallowed the fucking jewish zionist kool aid .

White women hate white men
white men hate white men
many many many less white babies are made

Juden fucking wins again

sigh

Every guy who married a girl thought she was the best wife and that shes a complete angel. Then after u knock her up and u have a couple of kids together she fucks your neighbour, tells the police u beat her, u get a criminal record, she takes all your money, the house, the kids, the car, the dog AND u have to keep paying the bitch a huge portion of you income because.... Reasons?. And because u have a criminal record and are probably known as a wifebeater, good luck finding a decent job. Fuck marrige, fuck entitled western wemen. Allmost makes me want to get conquered by islam so they can beat some sense into them

The opposite of the man hating cucks ITT...

For me I went trough a bunch of tough relationships where I literally tried my best to be a good dude. Then I got fed up. The questions every man should ask himself are:

>Why shouldn't I fuck hookers?
>Why shouldn't I fuck girls 15, 16 and up (or whatever is the legal age in your country)?
>Why shouldn't I import some submissive thai or russian bitch who will suck on my toes as I'm watching tv?
>Why shouldn't I date more than one girl?
>Why shouldn't I hang out with my friends and enjoy life instead of catering to assholes with vaginas?

It's about stopping internalizing white knighting and swallowing the red pill by accepting that women will never be there as much for you as you will be for them, so you might as well do like them and put yourself and your own needs first. No marriage. No commitment. No kids. Just freedom.

>MRA's for instance

MRAs are feminists. They are the opposite of MGTOWs.

>But there really are things that men should and should not do.

OK, please tell me for example what Indian men can do when they have been arrested because the cousin of their sister accused them.

Come on, tell me, tiger.