Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees

>Nato commander: Isis ‘spreading like cancer’ among refugees

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/01/refugees-isis-nato-commander-terrorists

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the European Union

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>AP found that smugglers are explicitly targeting buyers who are enemies of the West.

>Tests of the uranium seized confirmed that it was high-grade material that could be used in a nuclear bomb.

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>Hospitals and emergency services across France have been supplied with the antidote to Sarin...and other nerve gas chemicals for the first time.

express.co.uk/news/world/621076/French-army-guards-water-facilities-Paris-attacks-France-risks-chemical-war

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons...

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement
businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5
cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/
foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html
janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels
haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931
nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html
upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/
nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html
nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html
nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727
google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night
educ.jmu.edu//~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25
youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/donald-trumps-adviser-slams-american-policy-on-russia-during-spe/
youtube.com/watch?v=qLy8fQQdtK0
youtube.com/watch?v=SQNymNaTr-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=q5Y2B55nKZY&index=5&list=PLD6VRr3YtMjhO5Xk0c5IeG1fCEZRRRQ4u
youtube.com/watch?v=aNQUsXeQzyI
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/21/01016-20160621ARTFIG00282-quand-le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-risque-de-guerre-civile.php?redirect_premium
youtube.com/watch?v=53T7AIgf5Ks
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11515835/Russia-bought-Marine-Le-Pens-support-over-Crimea.html
theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/31/nigel-farage-relationship-russian-media-scrutiny
economist.com/news/briefing/21643222-who-backs-putin-and-why-kremlins-pocket
youtube.com/watch?v=K1VLaXoRRdk
youtube.com/watch?v=ufTndujS5Bs&list=PLD6VRr3YtMjhO5Xk0c5IeG1fCEZRRRQ4u&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=8q9a0F9gu1o
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/01/wikileaks-cables-russia-mafia-kleptocracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ISIS is only JV;

>Russia poses an existential threat to the United States, and to the NATO alliance as a whole.

news.usni.org/2016/02/26/document-2016-u-s-european-command-posture-statement

>A group of warships from Russia’s Pacific Fleet has entered the Mediterranean waters for the first time since the Cold War

businessinsider.com/russian-fleet-enters-mediterranean-2013-5

>Russia's military plane provocations worsening, NATO chief says

cbsnews.com/news/russias-military-plane-provocations-worsening-nato-chief-says/

>Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented, a senior U.S. military official said Wednesday, claiming that the country has never done so before – even during the Cold War.

foxnews.com/world/2014/11/13/russian-defense-ministry-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico.html

>Russian submarine activity topping Cold War levels

janes.com/article/57650/russian-submarine-activity-topping-cold-war-levels

>Russia to Launch Massive Ballistic Missile Test From Nuclear Subs

haaretz.com/world-news/1.706931

>Russian submarines and spy ships are aggressively operating near the vital undersea cables that carry almost all global Internet communications, raising concerns among some American military and intelligence officials that the Russians might be planning to attack those lines in times of tension or conflict.

nytimes.com/2015/10/26/world/europe/russian-presence-near-undersea-cables-concerns-us.html

>Russia 'simulated a nuclear strike' against Sweden, Nato admits

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12139943/Russia-simulated-a-nuclear-strike-against-Sweden-Nato-admits.html

>“Putin is rearming more rapidly and extensively than Hitler in the late 1930s.”

upnorth.eu/the-estonian-defence-model-shoot-to-kill/

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

>‘Russian forces fired on Israeli jets at least twice’

>The report said that the incidents were the reason behind Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s trip to Moscow Thursday to meet with Putin and Russia’s defense minister.

timesofisrael.com/russian-forces-fired-on-israeli-jets-at-least-twice/

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

>Hezbollah is preparing for what it says will be its biggest war ever.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/03/hezbollahs-death-valley/

>Hezbollah Moving Long-Range Missiles From Syria to Lebanon, an Analyst Says

nytimes.com/2014/01/03/world/middleeast/hezbollah-is-said-to-transfer-missiles.html

>'Assad shipped chemical weapons to Hezbollah,' says former Syrian general

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/131002-assad-shipped-chemical-weapons-to-hezbollah-says-former-syrian-general

>Russia Is Arming Hezbollah, Say Two of the Group’s Field Commanders

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/russia-is-arming-hezbollah-say-two-of-the-group-s-field-commanders.html

>Russia Sends More Advanced Missiles to Aid Assad in Syria

nytimes.com/2013/05/17/world/middleeast/russia-provides-syria-with-advanced-missiles.html

>American intelligence analysts have concluded that a recent Israeli airstrike on a warehouse in Syria did not succeed in destroying all of the Russian-made antiship cruise missiles that were its target

nytimes.com/2013/08/01/world/middleeast/syrian-missiles-were-moved-before-israeli-strike-officials-say.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novichok_agent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_biological_weapons_program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tectonic_weapon#Reports

and that stuff is decades old..

more recent;

bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

phys.org/news/2016-01-killer-robots-late-scientists-davos.html

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727

google.com/patents/US6506148

youtube.com/watch?v=PC7iGFQ9ICQ

youtube.com/watch?v=0Frh-c_Kn5g

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Pole_Traverse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Ocean#Natural_hazards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_night

youtube.com/watch?v=jnM67j9So8w

youtube.com/watch?v=cKqCMsNg88A

akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#23
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#24
akirarabelais.com/i/i.html#25

youtube.com/watch?v=GsabvPfkLfM

remember, winter comes twice a year

it's winter now in Christchurch..

bump

Bless you user.

Should drop all this in /cfg/ thread. I'm sure they would appreciate it

wizard leaks spell onto white supremacist website

This thread again? Where do you guys think the next happening will occur?

Is /intel/ guy going to come back and try for another general thread? Last time he tried it got slid.

REMINDER: ANY ONE POSTING IN THIS THREAD IN USA OR UK OR EU WILL GET V& UNDER NEW LAWS

Do NOT contribute to these threads.
They are illegal.
A warrant for the disposal of all data drives realting to this matter AND all archives of link high level threads have been classified as a MASSIVE serious security risk.

REMINDER: IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL

0/10

May Day

So, 8 months till the next happening, and this is assuming that Clinton gets the presidency?

I think Clinton will make WW3 happen sooner than 8 months lmao

TEN MERKELBUX HAVE BEEN ADDED TO YOUR REFUGEE TRUST FUND

>IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL

>posts in the thread

Ya blew it.

It may not be May Day. It could be any time really. We don't know for sure when until it happens. It is just a matter of time tho. There will be probably be smaller, tho increasingly larger happenings beforehand. escalation is the rule these days

Trump has many Russian ties;

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/donald-trumps-adviser-slams-american-policy-on-russia-during-spe/

He may be precluded from the nomination; maybe not. Paul Ryan is a possibility, more ways than one. He's 2nd in line of succession.

Clinton, maybe, but I'd bet not.

You're suggesting that Russia will use ISIS as a cover for a preemptive strike against the west, the US can counter with fucking over the people that use an electronic device with a screen, and the people caught in the middle are basically fucked, correct?

Yep. Clinton wants to have war with Russia and China. Her neo-con handlers are dying to get back into Russia after they lost the civil war with Lenin (Troskyites).

If she wins then expect world wide bloodshed.

>if you bin the knife they win

isis as a cover, yes

plausible deniability buys time

eventually, many avenues of attack

too many for the world as we know it.

be cool

>muh muzzies

Erase the Jewish question and the immigration issue will solve itself. Stupid useful idiot

Uhh no. If HRC gets elected there will be a sudden flood of "classified" material released implicating her and some very high profile politicians both in the US and abroad in some pretty blatant cases of money laundering and back foot political deals. Leaders in nearly every first world nation will be affected.

christchurch? as in New Zealand?

also, the solstice isn't until december 21st.

yes, chch

there are 2 winter solstices every year

I'm afraid I'm not resourceful enough to get there. Keep a copy of Wagner's Tristan Und Isolde for me, in case I can't.

ah, the June 21st solstice for the southern hemisphere. but that's already passed?

Hasn't that already happened though? July is after June.

thread theme I guess? popped up while searching for winter solstice. seems comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=qLy8fQQdtK0

Oh jees, lots of hot heads everywhere.

btw you're doing God's work user, I know how much effort you put into these.

God speed.

take a copy of this one too.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQNymNaTr-Y

>"...We stand on a mountain pass in the midst of whirling snow and blinding mist through which we get glimpses now and then of paths which may be deceptive. If we stand still we shall be frozen to death. If we take the wrong road we shall be dashed to pieces. We do not certainly know whether there is any right one. What must we do? ' Be strong and of a good courage.' Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes. . . . If death ends all, we cannot meet death better."

it comes every year

I"m bumping as much as possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5Y2B55nKZY&index=5&list=PLD6VRr3YtMjhO5Xk0c5IeG1fCEZRRRQ4u

>Scheherazade

it's one of my twin sister's favorite songs

specifically, this part;

youtube.com/watch?v=aNQUsXeQzyI

good on you

I appreciate you too, user

patience, courage, faith, etc.

I see. I will try.

so you think it'll be on the winter solstice? how poetic, considering how important the winter solstice is to old European beliefs.

Let the world burn. Let it burn. Let Europe run with blood. Let the world fall into turmoil. I want to see it end. I want to see the world suffer.

I am waiting for this

I am glad, it's got to be in competition for one of my favorite pieces.

you must understand, I don't think user is trying to tell you that we can stop it. I think he thinks it MUST happen, for the same reason Ragnarok must happen, he's just trying to warn us, to point us to safe places ( )

A year ago a friend called me paranoid when i told him about by bug out bag with CBRN protection packed in it.

Who's the nutter now? haha

Also civil war in France next time terrorist attacks
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/06/21/01016-20160621ARTFIG00282-quand-le-patron-de-la-dgsi-evoque-un-risque-de-guerre-civile.php?redirect_premium

shielded from the sun

I sure as hell hope the frogs do something. Their response last time was a bit underwhelming, though last time we didn't have the workers rioting over something.

youtube.com/watch?v=53T7AIgf5Ks

right

you can't stop a hurricane but you can get out if its way

I wish the Revolutionaries of the modern age would stop this Territorial Violence and begin Predatorial violence.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11515835/Russia-bought-Marine-Le-Pens-support-over-Crimea.html

theguardian.com/politics/2014/mar/31/nigel-farage-relationship-russian-media-scrutiny

economist.com/news/briefing/21643222-who-backs-putin-and-why-kremlins-pocket

Hunter was only a book, not a handbook. Though I get your meaning. The problem is we're all gutless.

The only way to become brave is to do brave acts, and these days we only get a shot at 1 brave act.

People simply have no leaders. The amount of havoc a well-led revolution could cause is startling. No one knows what to do, how to organize, or how to execute plans.

We're kids playing at adult things, but we need to grow up. We keep thinking if we beat out chests loud enough they'll listen. We need to become the Lion, striking with force and direction in order to draw blood.

bunp

bravery comes in many forms, required continuously

I'm not sure. I think I'd rather have a divided Europe as long as it means the EU isn't what's in control, though I don't fancy a Russian Overlord either.

my advice; don't go looking for trouble

there's enough of it these days as it is

European anons should leave the continent permanently

I would have said Europe due to the rapefugee plague, but now that chimp lives matter are activelly shooting yank coppers and the muds saying to avoid attacking non-white yanks for pr reasons, I think they will unify in some capacity.

The trouble is coming to europe in the form of a million muslims. Keeping your head down is a good way to get it lopped off.

Europeans must fight, or they will die. There is no compromise, no democracy, no parliament or impeachment. No referendum, vote, poll, constitution, Decree, law, or otherwise. Nothing will save them except the well oiled rifle.

leave our homelands? I'm not sure I could bear the thought of never seeing my European roots.

Everyone who goes on Sup Forums is on a watchlist anyway, especially boards like Sup Forums and /k/.

Do you not get that unless Trump gets the presidency we will instantly have a full blown civil war of the american people and the military vs the federal government and the corporate paramilitaries?

>implying Trump is any different

Ameriga has besd decisioons.

catch me if u can wanker

heatenings intensifies

It is sadly the better option if we continue this road, here at least.

I would let my head be cut off before taking on a false pedophilic profeth from a savage subhuman branch of evolution.

well to be fair, he isn't saying keep your head down, he's just saying keep your head as far away as possible. but I do share your sentiments, I don't want to leave Europe to the Hordes and Russians either.

which option? the EU?

But I already did.

Kek

Wow thanks for Correcting The Record. #I'mWithHer!
(but seriously, you obviously have no idea how pissed the proles outside of your shillhouse are, and they know you're the ones responsible, i'd start thinking about where to move to in order to avoid being brought to justice in the future)

What happened to Mayday?

Russkies over sandniggers?

Learning the language atm, if shit goes down I hope a stack of cash and familiar talk to will be enough to bribe me and my family to Straya. I intend to fight of course, but life can take funny turns so a plan b is no excess.

>implying I was trying to shill for Hillary

I was just saying Trump isn't exactly our messiah. Nothing can change quickly, except in war.

you can't fight a nuke

running out of time

youtube.com/watch?v=K1VLaXoRRdk

degeneracy everywhere anyway

you're already in America. Homelands? I have ancestors who came from sweden, england, canada, etc. england people came from rome, scandinavia, celts, jews, etc.

keep it moving

the lands you refer to are about to be magmatic, nigga

As president, thanks to NDAA that obama put in, and patriot acts that bush put in, he can do a lot more than you think.
They know what he can do.
They are very scared of that becoming a reality.

nothing to hide, nothing to fear

nsa sees everything, as does God

hell is a guilty conscience

be good and you will be happy

etc.

what about Russian plant don't you understand?

FUCK OFF CIA. we all know this the new boogeyman like your old one AL-CIA-DA

maybe next year

maybe tomorrow

who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=ufTndujS5Bs&list=PLD6VRr3YtMjhO5Xk0c5IeG1fCEZRRRQ4u&index=10

Russian plant is better than tavistock corporate communism rotting the country from the inside out as it has.
This has been a 100 year old problem now, it ends soon. You can cry russian plant all you want but at the current point, Putin looks like a fucking saint compared to anyone keeping this terrorist state and all its crimes afloat.

no no no, that's not it at all. There's more than 2 choices, you don't have to live under either communism or Russian Tzars, you can choose to avoid both.

Realistically, no. I would love to pick another option if we could meme that into existence, but there is not.

What is wrong with russian tzars? They purge degenerates and jewish tavistock oligarchs, and keep all the muds in their little fucking shitholes where they belong,meanwhile our traitor government ferries in terrorists who rape white children and then cover it up, and that is just the surface of the crimes they committ.
I'll take tzar over tavistock 100 times out of 1.

so you'd rather live under The Party of 1984.

there is, user has been pointing to it the whole time, and he's not the only one to pick up on it.

see and youtube.com/watch?v=8q9a0F9gu1o (skip to 1:04 for the meat)

No, you dumb fucking tavi nigger, THE US TERRORIST GOVERNMENT IS THE PARTY OF 1984
You are just trying to delay the inevitable, we are coming for you, you will be purged to the last for your crimes.
For every white child that has been kidnapped, put into sex slavery, and murdered, we will kill every last one of you. YOU FUCKING TRAITORS.

? the fuck are you on about? user, we're on the same team. why am I a traitor? I am genuinely confused.

They'll never take me alive

>They are illegal.
:^)

Because you suggest to run away, let the bombs fall, and have the corrupt, who have orchestrated the collapse of modern society in the first place, to rule with their control of valuable resources needed for survival.

You are not on the same team.
You are being a fucking tavitock concern troll shill to save your ass.
Fuck you. Fuck off.
When we strike, Vlad strikes, you will have nowhere to run.
The fucking sheer irony of you trying to sell anyone but the tavistock controlled fed as the literal implementation of 1984. You will be easily recognized by your weaseling ways.

That's only half the answer though.

The idea is that the bombs WILL fall, that they MUST fall. I suggest to RETREAT not to RUN AWAY, to save our strength, ride the tiger.

Once it's all over I see no reason why we could not return and rebuild. To rebuild, however, we need to survive. That's all I'm suggesting. Survival.

two heads of the same coin, user.

Being a beta cuck and running away from problems is what allowed the corporate communists to take over the government.
There will be no more running away from duty, it will be impossible..
The only option will be to fight, so that the truth will finally get out, so that justice can finally be done. It's been 100 years coming.
No, not even close. You only fear it because you know your jewish ass will pay for your crimes in the new age.

Right, but the resources needed to rebuild are overwhelmingly in the hands of those that cause this clusterfuck in the first place.
The people need to buy time, which can only be gained using political methods.

>my jewish ass

nice try bud. you should try to be more like he's reasonable.

this makes sense, the only thing I'm worried about it whether or not we're in time for a last stand, I can't help but see a Camp of Saints ending for us.

Time is up, it's the current year.
Only Trump in office can buy any time.
Anything else is instant "game over" as far as you concern shills go.
All the rest of us who aren't worried for being apart of the criminal cabal, have all been getting ready, have all been ready. The only reason you would be worried about war is because you are bought into the corrupt system, thinking it will continue.

russia is corporate communism

theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/01/wikileaks-cables-russia-mafia-kleptocracy