Fuck guys, this shit is becoming too much, I've had a couple to drink...

Fuck guys, this shit is becoming too much, I've had a couple to drink, and I feel like I'm gonna go out and say the wrong shit to some nigger if if i dont vent here.

Firstly, I'm not white, I'm the son of legal bean immigrants, I don't really gove a shit about since I was raised Americans.

>hurr durr ur not murican hurr
>hurr who r u 2 tak spic

Ok I don't care, take your rage and hate out on me if you want, I don't ask for acceptance, I just want tolerance.

Secondly, I can't stand these fucking goddamn niggers anymore, I seriously cannot. I go out with my friends and every tike I see some nigger whooping and hollering I grt a bad taste in my mouth. I grew up in a nigger neighborhood and all I faced was hate and violence from these fucking chimps.

It boils my blood to see other beans marching with this fucking monkeys and waving their mexican flags. If that country is so fucking great go back, I'm sure the REAL Mexicans back there trying to take back their country back could appreciate the help.

These fucking uppity niggers, these unappreciative coons drive me up the wall, here are my parents who worked their asses off trying to come legally and make a name for themselves while these niggers who have been here for generations havent amounted to anything.

I dont know how you whites did it, suffering their bullshit for so long without losing your minds. I admire that, I truly do, from what I heard if this was done in my parents former country they'd get mowed down and genocided.

Just know that this is how most of us beans think, even the illegal ones who have to go back.

AT LEAST CROP THE WHITE PARTS OUT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

>I'm the son of legal bean immigrants

You're OK in our book, bring proof of this when signing up for the race war

What drugs are you on? I want some

It's a little thing called autism

Eggs are hatching I started it

From what I understand, as long as you understand and respect the american values, and live there legally, youre a true american.

Dont give a roof to illegals tho, even if theyre family. Dont be a traitor.

Where did you grow up?

I'm starting to like this meme desu

Two of you wetbacks can stay for every nigger you remove.

A fucking leaf... is making sense. WTF just happened? Is this still Sup Forums?

Lol wut

Wheres the registration booth

Shit leaf, my dad got my uncle deported for being a piece of shit child molester, last I heard he couldn't make ends meet and had to pay protection money to the MS13.

Yea thats right, my dad threw his own criminal brother under the bus for a poor little girl and to kick another piece of shit pedo illegal out of this country.

Thats the cost of freedom, I hope and I know he'll do it again, I'd do the same

Don't forget that it's naive to think that the color of someone's skin means anything about that person as an individual. There are exceptions to every rule. It sounds like they're not really getting in the way of your real goals? If someone is rude to you, treat them with guarded respect. If someone is wildly dangerous around you, get out of there. Otherwise, go kick ass, get a career that builds up your family/tribe/state/whatever deserves your loyalty, and buy a boat and go fishing all the time or something. Don't be a race baiter, don't succumb to race bait. When you're around professional people that care about accomplishing a goal, no one cares that you're a spic. And that's also where the black people that deserve genuine respect hang out.

tfw no diyaryo reading, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, kawal honoring, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf

>I dont know how you whites did it, suffering their bullshit for so long without losing your minds.

1. slavery
2. segregation
3. white flight

The trick to putting up with niggers, is not being around them.

Im not a cuckadian

Tequila senior

Shit I'm liking this meme for some reason

Saved

I grew up in the glorious high deserts of Commiefornia, I had like a mile between my neighbors and going to town to get groceries every month was like an adventure to the 8 year old me

tfw no diyaryo reading, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, kawal honoring, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf

Unless they are a successful citizen so middle class like trump said

Your father sounds like a wonderful human being. Dont forget to call him often, he'll appreciate it

Ah, that explains it.

Fixed

That's cool, like Mexican Link or something
Do most beaners hate darkies?

Thats what I love about America, the individuality, the self reliance, that can do spirit that inspires people to truly accomplish their goals and dreams.

>my drunk ass listening to Gary Moore make love to his guitar

the messiah will come again guys

If you're truly a legal bean then you're wrong in assuming you won't be accepted here.
We might give a little shit from time to time, but most Sup Forumssters have no issue with legal immigrants.

Redlettermedia is pretty legit

I don't like this meme

>I'm the son of legal bean immigrants
At least you were born to legal parents and not used as an anchor baby.

Also yes, gas the niggers race war now

Nice OC, but why the hate?

Come visit. Theres Mtl if youre a degenerate and Qc city is most likely the most beautiful city NA. Just say "bonnejourre" like a true anglo and we will gladly give you accurate directions and refer you to good, decent priced restaurants.

Fucking weird how it really is fixed, her face really fucked up her total attractiveness.

Well my folks came from El Salvador, my dad used to tell me he didnt see a nigger till he saw dead haitian mercenaries on his streets when he was a kid.

My mom grew up in a little village in the rural area, shes pretty pale whoch makes sense since she says most people in her village had a fair complexion, I came browner thanks to my dad but I dont mind.

The town that her village was just outside of was called Berlin if I remember correctly, I can't really remember, I could be wrong.

This idea has legs.
Spics outnumber dindus now, so when deporting time arrives we can say to Pedro and Juanita "You two can stay if you can make Tyrone over there disappear."

Forgot to mention, my mom didnt see a nigger till she arrived in to the US, she hates them.

Like literally, her first experience with a nigger was one masturbating in public to her while she was doing laundry back in the 80s

She unashamedly calls them monkeys and savages, it cracks me up.

Don't count on it. Or, even if he does, he will leave again, and we may be born anew, but so will the dangers of the world.

Fixxed

she went from a Mexican of Asia to just a Mexican.

Fucking smug ass face if I ever did see one

So... you like.... stuff?

>he's an ass man

If I can weigh in my own opinion, I like this own better.

Had all the parts that only matter

>Thats what I love about America, the individuality, the self reliance, that can do spirit that inspires people to truly accomplish their goals and dreams.

This country wouldn't exist in its current form if it had not been populated by generation upon generation of people with that attitude driving it forward.
If you come to this country legally with the intent to contribute to society and build a happy life for you and yours, it's all here for the taking.

How about this one?

What's all this Jew propaganda shit? It was just euros that wanted cheap land lol. Now it's going to be Mexico thanks to people like you.

We really need to secure the fucking border, for every immigrant like my dad there are 20 shitty little illegals coming through.

A little anecdote on illegals I have

I was going on leave and was waiting for my train to arrive when I was approached by a really stinky guy, like I smelled him before I saw him.

I was towering over this sorry excuse for a man, he looked raggedy and, to be honest, realy fucking stupid.

My suspicions would be proven correct when he began to speak to me in spanish, I know a but thanks to grandma and my mom, he said he couldn't understand the train schedule sign. I live in the state of Cuckfornia and the board is in both english and spanish but it doesnt matter since numbers are the same in both languages.

Tell him the times are right there, fucker tells me he cant read and thats when it hit me. I already knew the best wasn't coming through illegally but everything that was wrong with the southwest was in front of me.

A dirty, illiterate manlet with God knows what disease, I lost it gents, I started wailing at him in english, this is where my tax dollars were being sunk, this is why Im gonna paid the extra obamacare tax when I get out, this is why my 18 year old brother cant get a job in construction or a minimum wage job to hold him over till he goes to school.

He ran off and I looked like a fool at the station but I didnt care, enough is enough

>We really need to secure the fucking border,

That's why I stressed coming into the country legally, but yeah, you're right. Our border is a joke right now and it's slowly killing this country.

Its a joke and its killing the native population, the ones who built this country and made it great, so that they can turn it into their shitty home country that they left.

It isn't fair to the descendants of the hard working Americans who built this country, I wouldn't want my great great grandkids to deal with this