Russia is actually pretty nice

Russia looks neat during summer. Did Sup Forums lie to me?

first picture from russia I've seen that doesn't look gray and depressing

Russia is depressive for the autumn and spring. Summer and winter is comfy.

its a big country.
You will see some shit and some good things when you travel.
have been there always weekends whe i was a child and my father worked there.

Good and surreal times, thank you russia!

you've never visited russia
but don't think that only russia is shitty
every single slavic country is shitty

It's pretty much the same climate as Canada right?

It would be pretty bad if you couldn't cherrypick some nice pictures from the largest country in the world.

Literally nothing special. You're just so used to your shithole that a picture like that looks like heaven

hehehehe

maybe. I haven't been in Canada.

Here you got the second.

every single *eastern slavic country is shitty

We have much warmer places. It's 35 in July-August where I live and -15 to 0 in winter.

shouldn't you be eating monkey soup right now?

Sochi looks pretty relaxing to be honest.

>place that caters almost elusively to rich fucks looks nice
what a surprise

Are there any notable stereotypes or differences in behaviour among Russians according to where they live? e.g: North/South, West/East

exclusively* :^)

>North
Cold, closet, depressive. Kind of social autists.
>South
Vice versa. Very active, never get down, talking very quickly and also have a specific prononciation. Like.. "gh" instead of "g".
>West
>East
Eh. Not much. Except one moment - there a lot of native people on the east part. I mean, native siberians, people of Altay/Yakutia etc etc. So yeah, they have a lot of specific cultural moments but it doesn't depends on west/east.

Not really. If we don't take North Caucasus, which is in terms of culture and behaviour is like another country, everything is same. That's because of Soviet Union, which mixed people all around the country.

Thanks for answering. I was curious to see if there was any particular trait of people from Far East like those of Sakhalin or Vladivostok, because of their proximity to countries like Japan and China

that happens.
well, people in Vladivostok have an access to the stuff from Japan/Korea/China obivously. But using right-helm instead of left-helm car won't make you a differnt person. I think so..

Well, they prefer japanese cars and korean fast food. I can't remind more special traits of Far Easterners.

>korean fast food
What's that like?

Not that user but I've heard they mix Russian cuisine and Korean. Korean type sauerkraut + stuff. They put it in pies.

Pyan Se in Sakhalin Korean dialect (and so in Russia) and Wang Mandu in South Korean dialect

Hey, can someone tell me who the fuck decided the Cyrillic alphabet was a good idea?

>hurr durr let's put the latin alphabet in a fucking blender and add like 7 new letters

Guy that took orthodoxy and decide to make an a special alphabet (also language too) for the sacred rites at church.
Also known as Vladimir the Great.

>american education
Cyrillic is based on greek alphabet, not latyn.
Also cyrillic fits slavic languages more than latyn. To see what happens when slavs use latyn alphabet look at polish language with all this Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz shit.

Cyrillics is made from Greek capitals. Latin is also made from Greek letters, lmao.

t. Graphic designer

>global boker face