How bad are things really in Europe? Can I get some firsthand accounts...

How bad are things really in Europe? Can I get some firsthand accounts? How infested (or not) are certain places with muslims and is it still worth it for a burger to visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstormpsychology.blogspot.nl/2013/06/the-confirmation-bias-and-seeing-only.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely cucked, senpai.

The cities are fucked.
I live in a small town, it's still mostly white. I can go out and leave the door wide open for hours and I can be sure everything will still be there when I get back.
To be honest I haven't really seen much of the refugee shit.

>How bad are things really in Europe?

not so bad at all. it's just that a terroract could happen in any unexpected way at any time. if a bomb hits the airport, it doesn't mean you're the one who is passing through at the time. it is what it is. you could probably still visit the red places in that pic without having to run for your dear life.

Fine where I live but I live in an all Welsh community in the country. Cities seem fine though when I visit. Fine meaning no danger of being a victim of crime, people are nice and involved in the community.

well, I'm in Vienna and while the refugees are around somewhere I saw little of them.

>haven't seen much of the refugee shit
Is that right?

Nothing out of ordinary right here

Cities are fucked. London is basically a different country.

Some cities aren't so bad. A lot of towns and villages are completely fine.
As for where I live, I barely ever see any around outside of the kebab shops.

>tfw I'll be going to Poland soon and won't have to worry about a terrorist attack
Feels pretty good

Government says that integration 'must' take place, language and integration courses are available from the city council for free.

Reality: None will integrate, just nod and smile while doing what they normally do.
Language courses are a joke, their times are being cut short and the classes are getting more people to cope with the influx.
Anyone that can string together two sentences is moved to the next level of study, if they can do the same there they're moved ahead again.

tl;dr 'approaching fluency' now means 'can say hello and smile'.

Moving out of the city and I can't fucking wait for it to be done.

Don't you have to go through some Western airport to get into Poland though? I can't find a route from where I live that doesn't go through Frankfurt.

>Germany
>Terror alert as high as in Turkey

Who made this chart some butthurt stormwiener?

Muslims - despite what you can see on wikipedia those muslims are not t*rks. They are pure Bulgarians whose ancestors were forcefully converted during the slavery. Sadly poor political decisions have lead to the current state where they think they are t*rks. They eat pork and drink alcohol and live in their own areas in the north east.

Gypsies - the real cancer, they steal and pay no taxes. Thankfully a lot of them moved to western europe :^) giving us all a bad name. Also, Saudis are paying them to convert to islam and the fuckers do it for dirt cheap not realizing their children and grandkids would actually believe that shit, but recently most of the bigger cities banned burqas, so there's that. Each town has a gypsy ghetto.

Refugees - well, lets just say that we are number 1 on the avoidance list top kek. They generally avoid even passing through here. The refugee centers are empty :^)

My brother went on a trip to France recently. He said Paris looked like a post-apocalyptic movie set of France 3000AD.

Some UK press outlet I think

>my shithole is underlying threat
>Russia is high treat
Why?

No muslims here whatsoever.
No point in coming here though unless you're the type of aspie who likes to watch trees and ''bond with nature''.

True. I'll be going through Londonistan so there's a high chance of attack there

Shit, I still have the Netherlands flag. What the fuck is going on.
I am not from Netherlands.

Where are you then?

Go check out the baltics

I go by Roma Termini station every morning

Around 50 black guys just hanging outside laughing yelling and people watching.
I don't know how they survive but they just stay there all day, from when I go to work in the morning to when I go home..

where are you Nederfag? Muslims infesting Netherlands in Randstad, you must be east or north?

Latvia.

Something is fucked up here. On some days I always get the Netherlands flag. Makes no sense.

Randstad isn't the Netherlands and never has been.
If they are they've mostly been traitors to the rest of the country since their inception.

CANT DEMOLISH THE POLISH

Or we could just finish what Hitler started.

France is beyond cucked, there's isn't one day where I don't encounter a veiled woman or a shitskin, but small villages are mostly fine though.

That's pretty edgy bro. Esp since A'dam, Utrecht, Haag and R'dam are Randstad and pretty much define the Netherlands. But ok.

Maybe you just feel bad that the heart of your country is infested with Muzz roaches and your parents generation just lay down and let it happen and now you are inheriting it.

When we were at war with Spain, Amsterdam sold ammunition and powder to the Spanish until they were being defeated at which point, Amsterdam joined the war against Spain.
Utrecht is infested with communist students and other assorted useful idiots and Rotterdam and Den Haag have only been extensions of Amsterdam since WW2.
>everything I don't understand is edgy
Carry on.

I saw a nog IN THE COUNTRYSIDE a few weeks back.

It has more Russians.

Well Russia has Chechens that blow up metros every now and then, no idea about Belarus though

I think you can easily turn Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and Hungary green on this map. Although we are cuckes hard by our own governments I dont think we've ever had an islamic terrorist attack. Bosnia, on the other hand...

>Greece and Kosovo
What the actual fuck, what retard made this map?

>nog IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

You sure it was not someone just really tanned?
And you did not look at him properly?
Maybe you squinted your eyes or something?

dont believe, photos or did not happen

I was riding a bike, he was driving from the other direction. Not a shitskin, 100% certified tar black dindu.

still cant believe

Maybe he was traveling between cities

what is the world coming to?
nogs in rural areas

It doesnt feel that bad to be honest. But then again, i'm not really living near a "Tourist Hotspot". Frankfurt (the next big city next to me) even seems pretty okay to be honest. But so many fucking Tanned Germans.
I avoid direct contact, i'm always rolling up the windows of my audi when i see them

> Sweden has less of a chance for Domestic Terrorism than UK or France

> 'Overrun' with refugees

We only have 2 things where attack is more likely:
- Woodstock Festival - free entrance near Germany border, people used to pretend that they are hippies there, but this year we doubled security and take extra care
- World Youth Days - pope gonna be there, few exit routes, but we are going to use army, GROM special forces etc, I even heard that other countries gonna help us from my grandmother, but I can't find sources

Thank based Dinko for the lack of refugees.

Dinko will be prosecuted after the noise from the Soros sponsored Helsinki Committee.

>biting the hand that feeds you
by giving them our assholes and young girls we have bought protection from terrorism

Feels good to live in a country conceived by foreigners as :

>uber catholic
>racist
>poor as fuck
>impossible language

Nobody wants to come here. All according to the plan.

Ayy when i was in Rome i was in a hotel there, homeless niggers always there as well as generally homeless people, pissing and puking in the street, There was also a ad in Amharic and halal fast food shit everywhere. The metro smelled like piss too, and the entire city is full of sandniggers selling some stupid jelly things and making squeaky sounds

Dafuq habbened Italy

>Kosovo
full of extremists and ISIS volunteers
>Greece
full of migrants

>the 0.1% minority are all women
what
what are you hiding

UK and France have intervened a lot in the Islamic world. Sweden are just harmless cucks.

I actually want some of those fuckers to start raping women here. It would mean pretty much 99% of the country would be against them,and SYRIZA for letting them in

The cities are fucked, but most small towns are okay.

Mine is all of that, except for the racist part.
Do I qualify?

in 2010 my village of 7955 people had 185 non western people meaning 97.7% white.

Now if we take the closest city (rotterdam)

18790 people of which 10380 are non western meaning 44.8% is white.

Stuttgart here.
Nuke us asap

I wear my bullet proof vest every day now. The blast resistant vest is coming soon. I just hope it arrives in time.

If I go outside in my fairly small town during normal hours there is 100% chance that I'll meet a nigger that does not speak my language.

Nothing out of ordinary right here in Europe honestly

literally nothing here :)
as peacefull as ever

mobile net keeps the original countries flag

>Belarus
>Tourist hotspots
>Terror threat

What the fuck am I reading

very good post

upvoted and subscribed

Really makes you think

I dont see much of them

Low Threat in Czech rep? Mate Teplice is freaking over-run with muslims. We are even starting to get some niggers here aswell, I assume they are refugees from Dresden since the cities are quite close.

>refugees from Dresden
How bad is Dresden, speaking of?

Dresden is white and kebab free, as is pretty much all of the former DDR areas.

> mostly non-whites here

>Gypsies - the real cancer, they steal and pay no taxes. Thankfully a lot of them moved to western europe :^) giving us all a bad name.

Man. People literally hate eastern europe because of that. Seriously, everyone thinks you are uneducated baboons thieving monkeys because of those parasites

They have ruined the reputation of your countries, that was largely positive only a couple decades ago

I actually haven't noticed much in my personal environment. But then again that environment is not very large and physically doesn't extend much beyond the university campus.

Haha I love that the threat is higher here in Sweden than in Albania. Where the population is 80% muslim. As an albanian I know the reason but does Sup Forums have a clue?

>Finland
>Tourist hotspots
Sweden should be red as well; haven't heard of hand grenades flying in other nations around...

they sell drugs dude

Although I just looked it up and about a third of the ~350000 citizens in my city (Utrecht) is of non-Dutch descent. Fuck.

No muslims here but I live in the Gaeltacht. The cities seem to be gradually getting more Americanised though.

Our largest cities are still whiter than yours.

Im pretty shure spain isn't red. Unless ofc fucking ETA rose from the dead and are setting up a fireworks display.

Because Albanians aren't nogs or arabs.

I saw a nog working at Auchan as a janitor
In Plock so medium sized city

American here.

Worked my way across Europe the last 2 months. We are hated there. I got spat on on the Champs-Élysées by shitskins. Got in a fight in Bruges with a muzzie and his white girlfriend for wearing a trump shirt. German assumes I don't speak German and were talking shit about America while being condescending to my face in English. Russias don't really like us either.

Niggers and shitskins and interacial couples everywhere I went.

I hope Russia turn the place to glass.

I get that as well sometimes. No idea why.

Yup. No way to stop it though. Muuh European Union allows free travel, yay!

:(

Proof Baltic states are rightful Dutch clay.

>Niggers and shitskins and interracial couples everywhere I went
Including in Russia?

Also how big of a pain in the ass is it to get a visa and get around Russia (what with reporting where you are or whatever)?

brainstormpsychology.blogspot.nl/2013/06/the-confirmation-bias-and-seeing-only.html

We're all EU clay now

Central Asians and various unidentifiable brown people in Moscow and St Petes. A few African niggers too which was surprising.

Russian girls with Asian males is a common sight.

Visas here were a huge pain. Start about a year before you plan on visiting with the Russian consulate.

>France
>high threat
>not definite habbening upcoming

No, Sweden has a lower terrorism threat because they give them free reign already. Nogs can freely rape, rob and assault people and they get practically no punishment. There's no need for terrorism because their country has already given up.

Even the Soldiers of Odin branch in Sweden was beat down and kicked out. There is literally nothing they can do to fight back, and that's why there won't be any terrorism there. The one thing libtards are correct about is that terrorism is born when there's backlash from the natives, so if Finland starts increasing muslim numbers we will get a much higher threat of terrorism than the swedes. The reason why the French are being annihilated so badly is because they speak very highly about the "french values" eg. Liberté, égalité, fraternité, Sweden doesn't do this but instead beats down and wipes away everything that can be considered swedish culture.

Nuremberg is fucked

Paris 2016 is scary enough.

I live in rotterdam and I hear more foreign language's than Dutch and often I am also the only white person walking around.

I dont really care, its just the way of history.

Not much I or anyone can do about it so why should I be concerned.

I bet the romans hated it when the germans came to rome but it stil happened.

The native americans sure did not like all the europeans coming to their land but it still happened.

The Netherlands is still one of the best countriea to live in I think.

Regensburg was really bad as well

Walked to that big church in it, fucking muslims playing loud arabic music and being bunch imof faggots

Really? I live in Olomouc, and i didnt see any sandnigger so far, though there are some niggers studying here.

>18790 / 10380

take any ghetto ass part of a city and you'll get those numbers

>Slovakia
>any threat at all
who made this stupid map?

I saw a nigger in a club a couple of days ago. It was a very traumatizing experience.

We gotta remove kebab on the balkans. When WW3 islam boogaloo breaks out, I'm sure nobody would mind.