Who /michigan/ here? Should we get rid of this dumb fuck?

Who /michigan/ here? Should we get rid of this dumb fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IfVmlg4u1KY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Rich We Trust

He’s white Kevin Sumlin
Give it 2/3 more years. He can recruit well but you’re also in a conference with Meyer and that guy from Penn State. Chances are y’all won’t be winning the conference often if at all but at least y’all have a positive record

>he doesn't understand how bad the Brady Hoke classes were the were Jr/Sr's this year
Dude ain't Jesus, you can't win with fucking Purdue-tier recruiting classes. Next year is when you should start judging him

Wisconsin and their fringe top 50 recruiting classes always find a way to stay relevant too

cry me a river nigger

True.
Either way as much as I like Harbaugh he really fucked up by going to Michigan. He could have gone to some PAC or BIG 12 team and would have made it to the Playoffs already.

>immediately makes a program that hasn't been good in years relevant again and competitive
>one middling year
>should we get rid of him and go back into irrelevance
Please do, I'd like him back on the 49ers

he'll get 2 more years

This, you can’t tell me a Harbaugh-coached USC doesn’t win the natty immediately

It's called being in the B1G west

What's the minimum expectation this time? Playoffs or bust? B1G title? Beat Ohio State and win a bowl game?

youtu.be/IfVmlg4u1KY

5 minutes is the relevant portion.

No, keep him.

The folks down here in Columbus aren't through enjoying watching him get his ass beat.

Two more years, if they don't beat Ohio in those years, he should be replaced.

its called recruiting for the system you run

>WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?

he has to beat ohio state this year

Michigan requires at least a small amount of academics from it's players. Ohio State does not.

Your time will come.

This
We're not winning a championship with him. That's for sure.

>N-NO BODAYYYYYYY

>be sub-.500 shitstain for years
>finally get a coach who consistently wins 10 games and would have made the playoffs one year had the refs not fucked up on a call that was so much of a fuckup that they admitted it, which they never do
>let's get rid of him

You're not winning one without him either. He's the best coach you had years. Please tell me who you'd replace him with.

how was he so good in the NFL but so shit in michigan

>yfw I tell you he got carried by a god-tier QB

Just tell him that
>he got carried by a good defense

And then benched him for a meme who threw the owl away

>7-1

Notre Dame is going to kick your ass next season opener

>I'd like him back on the 49ers
I think that bridge has been burned, user

as a 49ers fan, honestly, he's overrated as hell. His coaching record is good because we had a stacked defense at the time.

Is there anything better than *ichigan tears? I hope Jimmy stays forever.