Could there have been a more pathetic and beta way to end your presidential campaign than this?

Could there have been a more pathetic and beta way to end your presidential campaign than this?

I thought Jeb was probably the most beta canfidate in this election cycle but what Bernie did yesterday was truly pitiful.

Bernie status: Forever cucked

bump

Hopefully he keels over and dies soon.

At least Yeb never endorsed that hateful bigot Donald Drumpf! #ImWithHer and I welcome all Sanders supporters to our side!

>"Sorry Donald!"
>Laughs for 30 seconds about how this room full of idiots is going to eat this shit up
>"But we aren't lowering the minimum wage!"

I am a #guachead now

Fuuuuuuck. Just saw the video and that smile Hillary made the entire time... Holy shit this is humiliating,

Sorry Goy, no refunds

How do Bernouts justify this then? Will they vote for Hillary now?

They will justify it, even though they know it's bullshit. Based on the reaction, a lot of Bernouts will vote for Jill (((Stein)))

Link?

Yeb was just some autistic faggot that everyone ignored. Bernie had to cave in and endorse Shillary. That's even more embarrassing.

I hope they all do. If Bernouts stay home or vote for 'not Clinton', Trump wins. And he still might regardless, too early to tell.

Even turtles can't compete with this cucking.

Nooooo, no no no no. He needs to live for years! Every year that wretched old fart continues creaking around this Earth, enjoying the comforts provided him by Reddit cucketry, is one more year they have to suffer him as a living reminder of their impotence and gullibility.

We all knew it would end this way.

We tried to tell reddit that their commie new would just sell out in the end, but they didn't listen.

Jew
Fuck you autocorrect

> Stein

Didn't Jeb disappear from the face of the earth for a month or so after he threw in the towel? It was sad seeing his twitter page completely abandoned after it happened.